💜My Fault Last Part🖤

Soft Smut :)

NickPov

Y/N had been with me for about a week and it was one of the best weeks of my life.
  We were basically a couple now, kissing a lot, holding hands stuff like that.
Tbh I was really horny, and I needed her right now. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen where she was doing dishes. Her ass looked really good in the tight black leggings she was wearing, along with one of my hoodies that was really big and cute on her.
I went up to her rubbing her sides and rested my head on her shoulder.

I kissed her neck, and heard her breathing get slower, I started sucking leaving marks and she turned off the sink putting the sponge on the counter and trying her hands. She turns around and pulls me by my hips (he c u r v y😩) into a very passionate kiss, I grabbed her ass and she whimpered from the contact.

"N~Nick fuck." She moaned my name and it made me harder.
I picked her up and walked to our bedroom, not breaking the kiss a single time. I put her onto our bed and rub my hard dick on her pussy, feeling a slight wetness go through her clothes.

"Your such a good girl Y/N." I keep rubbing her through her pants and she pulls my hair causing me to go down and kiss her again. We take off all of our clothes tossing them to side until we're both in nothing but underwear.

I notice the slight cuts on her thighs and arms and I suddenly feel upset.
I go kiss them passionately, feeling her hands pushing my head down more into them.
"Do you want to do this baby?"
"Please Nick." She whimpers out and I nod.

  I link our lips together again, exploring her amazing body, my hands reach the back of her bra and I look at her, making sure she's okay with it.
She nods, I unclasp her bra and throw it to the side staring at her nice breasts. I plant kisses on her nipples keeping eye contact with her, watching as she slowly bites her lip everytime my lips touch her sensitive skin.
I find the band to her panties and play with it, her legs spreading more and more everytime I touch it.
I take off her leggings along with her lace undies, I look and see her clean shaven pussy. It's dripping and so beautiful, I go down and run my tongue against her slit, watching as it throbbed furiously.

I take off my pants and boxers, my hard hitting her thigh, she reached her hand down and rubbed the tip of it, I moaned causing her to smile. I open a condom and place it on my dick, positioning myself at her entrance and looking at her beautiful face.
"I-I love you Nick." She whimpers out and I quickly give her a kiss, then slowly go into her.
   I grip her hips and place my lips onto hers as she wraps her legs around my waist, feeling her tight pussy clench around me.
"I love you so much Y/N, I'm sorry about everything that happened."
  She grinds her hips against mine, kissing my neck.

  I start to thrust into her and I feel her hands tug at my hair, I look at her seeing as she bites her lip trying not to moan.
"Please baby I wanna hear you." I rub her clit with her my thumb and she moans loudly.
"F~fuck Nick ah, let me-ah I wanna-
"Tell me what you want baby?" I stop thrusting, still rubbing her clit.
  "I wanna ride you please." She whimpers and I smile, getting out of her and laying on my back.
She gets on my lap pushing herself onto me, I grab her thighs helping her as she gets comfortable. She suddenly slams herself onto me and I automatically cum.
"F~fuck Y/N." She doesn't get off of me and she starts to go up and down on me, she places hickeys on my chest and neck going faster and faster each time. I cum a second time and she then gets off of me.

She lays back on the bed, huffing and puffing. I throw the condom away slipping on my boxers and shove my fingers into her already abused pussy.
  "AH!" She yelps and I continue to finger her, adding three fingers into her thrusting hard and fast watching her legs shake. She was close.
  I see her boobs slightly bouncing and I latch my mouth onto one of them, my left hand rubbing the other.
  "Your good at- ugh multitasking." She whispers to me and I smile.
"Thank you Princess." I say growling a bit at the end, I feel my fingers get wet and I pull them out knowing I finished my job. I lick them clean off along with her inner thighs.

  "What are we?" She mumbles to me as we lay down on the bed.
"Whatever you want us to be." I give her a quick peck before we cuddle and fall asleep.

🤮 this was disgustingly bad
I hate this so much honestly but I needed something out so
920 words
I will make up for this I promise omfg
🖤