👻Bondage👻

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bondage, degrading and spanking 👀
It's pretty short just cause I really wanted to get it out but yea🙃

NicksPov
I slam Y/N down onto our bed, all day she had been making me horny, in public but now we were alone and I had her all to myself.
I let go of her and go over to the dresser and open the drawer pulling out black handcuffs.
"Nick?" She looks at me, her boobs exposed in a black lace bra, with a short red skirt.
I go up to her and handcuff her hands together behind her back, she looks at me with a soft expression and I see her juices slowing come down her thighs.

"Already wet for daddy you slut? Hm? You daddy's little slut?" She nods and I pull her skirt up from the back and slap her left ass cheek.
She moans out loud making my dick get harder and I rip off her bra sucking and leaving dark marks all over her.
"A~agh fuck d~daddy." She moans and I trail my makes down her torso until I get to her v-line. Ripping off her skirt and tossing it with the other clothes, I see she has no panties on and she gives me a sly smirk.
  "Stay here." I get up and go to the kitchen grabbing a few necessities then go back to the room.

Y/NPov
Nick came back in the room with whip cream and strawberry syrup...
"Nick?" I look at the items in his hands and he gets on his knees first opening the whip cream cap.
"Be a good little slut and maybe daddy will get you out of those cuffs hm?" I nod and he gives me a passionate kiss before getting on his knees again.

He puts the cool whip cream on my pussy I shiver from the temperature and he rubs my thigh. Next he grabs the strawberry syrup and he puts it on top of the whip cream, I see my
juices mixing with it and he smiles.

"Nick I need to touch you please?" He shakes his head and slaps my ass hard again.
  "Daddy needs you to beg?" I feel myself get wetter and I open my legs wider for him.
"Fuck daddy! Please let me touch you, I need to touch you please, please, please!"
  He gets me out of the cuffs and I put my hands in his hair, he goes down on my pussy licking up the mix that had formed, keeping eye contact the whole time with me making me want to cum then and there.
  He suddenly without any warning slams into me, I jerk and moan from the pain and he lets me get used to his size.
  "You okay?"
"Fuck me daddy." I bite my lip and he does so.
He pulls  almost all the way out, keeping the tip in and slams into me again repeatedly doing the motion until he gets sloppy.
  "Cum with me."
We do so and he wraps us in the white sheet that was now soaked with both our cum and the sweets he had put onto my body.
"God I love you."
  "I love you more baby girl."

600 words👉🏼👈🏼
bRo I can't believe I wrote this😳
But like....