❤️What 7 minutes can do❤️

Can we talk about Saps eyebrows doe??

Y/NPov
Everyone was at Clays house,(George,You,Nick,And Wil) just hanging out and fucking around.

Clay: "You guys know what we should do?"
We all look at him waiting for an answer.
Clay: "Truth or Dare!"
Nick: "Bet!"
We all agree to play even knowing we were all assholes and gonna do some messed up stuff.
George: "Clay truth or dare?"
Dream: "Tsk Tsk very funny George TRUTH!"
George laughs as if he's an evil villain and rubs his hand together.
George: "Who. Is. Your. CRUSH?!"
Y/N: "oOh get fucked Clay!"
Clays cheeks turn a dark red and he flicks everyone off since we were all oohing at him.
Clay: "George..."
Wilbur: "Well then..."
George's cheeks turn a very dark red, he looks over at Clay and crawls up to him hugging him.
George: "Me too." He had mumbled.
Y/N : "AWWW YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO CUTE!!"
Wilbur: "Your such a fangirl Y/N."
Y/N: "Shut up Wil."
Clay put his arm around George's waist and they stayed like that the rest of the time.
Clay: "Y/N!"
Y/N: "Yessss?"
Clay: "Truth or dare?"
Y/N: "Dare!"
Clay: "I DARE YOU TO PLAY 7 MINS IN HEAVE WITH NICK!"
Oh fuck.
I had a hugeeee crush on him.
We both look at each other and automatically turn red.
Clay: "oOh get fucked Y/N!" He says mocking me from earlier.
Y/N: "Fine..."
I get up and so does Nick and we just decide to go to Clays guest bathroom.
We sit in the tub it was more comfortable than the floor.
He had his knees up and was playing with his fingers I was looking down thinking about if we did do something...
Nick: "Y/N?"
Y/N: "Hmm?" I Don't make eye contact with him but I can tell he's looking at me.
Nick: "You okay?"
I decide to look up and give him a soft smile.
Y/N: "Yea..."
Nick: "I don't want to make you uncomfortable at all! I respect you and understand if you don't want to do anything! We don't have to do anything if you don't w-
I cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips, in which he returned.
He looked at me and licked his lips.
Nick: "I-I've wanted that for s-so long.."
Y/N: "Me too."
He cups my face with his hands and continues to kiss me.
I sit on his lap and put my hands in his hair, gently pulling at it, while he had moved his right hand to my thigh.
Y/N: "God I've had a crush on you forever Nick."
Nick: "I have too Y/N."
I moved down to his neck planting kisses on it I then take off his shirt which he helps me with and start putting hickeys on his collarbone. He carefully put his hand in my hair and gave me a kiss on my head.
Nick: "Y/N, fuck."
I finish giving him hickeys and look down at my work giving him a little smirk. He looked so cute.
Y/N: "How Can someone be so cute, yet so pretty, yet so hot?" (Literally all of his fans question that)
Nick: "I don't know I'm looking at someone like that right now though." He winked at me and gave me a passionate kiss on my neck leaving a faint hickey.
Y/N: "Why so faint?"
Nick: "Jeez wait for later I don't want the guys to see it." He laughs and smiles at me.
I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked down playing with his hands.
Nick: "Aw your so shy."
Y/N: "Suck my dick."
Nick: "What time and where?"
I laugh and playfully slap his head.
Nick: "Your so beautiful."
Y/N: "No u."
He gives me a warm smile that made my stomach get full of butterflies.

670 words. Booyah 😂👍🏼
Thank you guys Soooo much for giving me a lot of support on this book.
I wanted to do it for fun and now it's like Damn almost 300 reads.
🖤🥰