🤍Period🤍

NicksPov
Y/N was on her period and it was a pretty bad one. She was crying because we were watching the Lion King and Scar had just let go of Mufasa.
Y/N: "SCAR YOUR SUCH A LITTLE PETTY ASS BITCH! HE WAS YOUR BROTHER AND YOU THREW A HISSY FIT JUST CAUSE HIS KID WAS GONNA BE KING?! WHAT THE HELL!?!"
Nick: "Haha baby it's not that serious."
Y/N : "YES IT IS NICK!"
Nick: "Hey don't yell at me that hurts my feelings."
She looked at me and crawled up to me cupping my face with her hands, tearing up.
Y/N : "I-I know Nicky Im s-sorryyyyy this is just b-bullshit h-how could he do that to his brother."
I patted her on the head and kissed her cheek.
Nick: "I know I know scars a bitch."
She laughs and cuddles up next to me. She was wearing my grey sweatpants because she said she looked and felt bloated , with a big T- shirt on.
Damn she looked good in my sweats.
I get up and she sticks out her bottom lip pouting.
Nick: "I'll be back Im gonna get you a surprise."
She crosses her arms still pouting.
I go up to her and give her a kiss, and I felt her smile against it.
I go downstairs to the kitchen and open the freezer and grab her favorite ice cream (choose flavor), some chips( you choose) some water and chocolate.
I put everything in my hoodie pocket and go back up stairs. I open the door and she's singing along to Hakuna Matata very loudly, I loved it when she sang though.
She looked at me with curiosity like an adorable puppy.
I climb on the bed and reveal what I had and she squealed.
Y/N : "AHHH best boyfriend everrrr!" She pulls me into a kiss and bites my lip.
She always was horny on her period.
Nick: "Chill out baby."
Y/N: "Shut up I know you like it. She winks at me, lays down grabbing a spoon and opens her ice cream. Patting the spot next to her so we could be close and cuddle.
We eat the snacks and finish the movie and decide to go to bed since it's already 1 a.m.
She takes off her shirt to go to sleep it's more comfortable for her. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head in the crook of her neck and we both fall asleep.

This was short I know it's cause I'm pretty busy today so sorry.
420 words ayeeeee.
Um
Peace out
Homeslices