❤️Stream On🤍

NicksPov

I was streaming some Minecraft with George and Dream, Y/N laying in the background where they could see her. They kept telling me to go mess with her my stream egging me on too.
Nick: "Fine what do I do?"
Dream: "Just grab her hips and check her out to see what she does."
George: "Your naughty Dream." He laughs.
Nick: "Jeez you guys owe me."
I take off my headset getting up from my chair and go up to Y/N who was scrolling through Instagram.
I sit in front of her and grab her hips.
She looks at me surprised and sits up putting her left hand around my neck her right one steadying herself on the bed.
Y/N: "Whatcha doin?"
Nick: "I can't touch my girlfriend?"
Y/N looks over at my monitor knowing Im streaming. She waves and says loudly,
"Hi Dream! Hi George! Everyone in chat!
I laugh and give her a quick kiss on the lips.
Before getting up I leaned into her and whispered,
"I'll be done soon ok baby?"
She nods her head and smirks.

20 minutes later
I had ended the stream a few minutes ago but was still talking to Dream and George. But I wanted to go with Y/N so I went ahead and told them.
Nick: "Alright guys I think I'm gonna get off."
Dream: "Yea your got your girllllfrienddd to get to."
George: "Jeez Dream, they're dating leave them alone! When you get a girlfriend your gonna wanna spend time with her don't bully Sapnap."
Dream: "What if I want a boyfriend George?"
George: "Vice versa."
Dream: "What if you were my boyfriend George?"
George goes silent.
They talked about me and Y/N but they had feelings for each other neither of them wanting to say anything to the other.
Nick: "Ok weirdos bye."
Dream: "Love you Simpppnap."
Nick: "Same DreamNotFound." I laugh and he yells at me while I quickly end the call.

I hop up and go over to Y/N who was still laying on the bed. She quickly got on her knees while on the bed holding her arms out for me to go into.
I smile and gladly accept while playfully slamming her on the bed.
Y/N: "Nick what the hell?"
We laugh and I feel her hands go into my hair carefully braiding little strands.
It honestly felt good and I accidentally let out a small moan.
Y/N: "You like that baby?" She bites her lip while looking at me and I slightly nod.
I connect our lips and she bites my bottom one while putting her hand on my chest.
Suddenly my phone started buzzing I quickly look and see it the group chat with George and Dream but I don't read anything.
A couple more buzz's and then they call me.
I ignore it the first time, then the second time, the third time I picked up kinda mad.
Nick: "What Dream?"
I hear Dream wheezing through the phone like a god damn kettle.
Dream: "D-dude *wheeze* your stream is on!"
I drop my phone quickly getting up and seeing that my stream indeed is on.
Nick: "Oh fuck."
I hear Y/N start laughing and joking on me while I apologize to the viewers.
Nick: "I'm so sorry guys I didn't mean to do that.

Your all good Sap!

You and Y/N are sooooo cute.

cLiPs!!!

AWWW

SIMP

SIMPNAP

More and more comments roll in, I roll my eyes and laugh at them.
Nick: "Bye guys love you."
I end the stream and look at Y/N who was recording.
Nick: "Really?"
Y/N: "Come kiss me Nicky."
I do as she says and smash my lips onto hers.

640 words
Shorter than my usual but I just thought of this on the spot so yea👌🏼
Who had dryer biscuits KFC or Popeyes?
Answer in the comments.
Peace out.