❤️Tease🤍

NicksPov
Y/N was busy with some meetings today, she left early in the morning and told me she wouldn't be home until about 10.
I was watching some YouTube when I hear keys jingling in the door. I had missed my baby so much today, I hopped out of our bed and went to greet her.
Y/N: "Hey Nicky." She says sleepily.
Nick: "Hey babyyyy." I go up to her and grab her hips pulling her into a kiss.
I'll be honest I was a little horny.( I don't know okay)
Not a lot just..yea
She broke the kiss after a little bit and smiled at me.
Y/N: "Whats up with you baby?" She says giggling.
Nick: "I can't kiss my girlfriend?" I moved down to her neck peppering kisses all over it.
She liked it I know she did, she didn't want me knowing though.
Y/N: "Nick I gotta shower let me go."
I pull away and give her a little pout.
Y/N: "Fine after I shower we can do whatever." She says playfully rolling her eyes.
Nick: "Ok, go and shower stinky."
She laughs and pushes me away playing around.

10 Minutes Later
Y/N had gotten out of the shower and put on a tank top and some short shorts. Her sleeping clothes I know but damn she was beautiful.
She comes over to the bed and sits next to me and gets on her phone.
I put my hand on her thigh and start kissing her neck.
Finalllyyy after a while god damn minute!
She put her phone down and put her lips onto mine, putting her left hand on my cheek and the other on my thigh near my member (we do not say those not Christian words here it's either member or pp lmao)
God she was a tease.
Even when she was tired she still managed to do it to me, even when I wasn't horny it always happened.
She got onto my lap and started slowing grinding on me. I could feel her smiling against my mouth.
Nick: "Y/N your such a fucking tease."
Y/N: "You know you like it hehe."
She moved down to my neck and left me a few hickeys, turning me on even more than I already was.
She gets off my lap and pulls the blanket over here.
What a tease.
God I loved her though.
Y/N: "Come here let's cuddle."
I bit my lip knowing I could be SUPER comfortable.
I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her close to me while grabbing her leg and wrapping it around me while putting my hand on her ass, while burying my face into her bOoBiEs (I put that as a joke ok ok 😂).
She put her hand in my hair playing with it and her other around my neck.
Nick: " I love you so much Y/N."
Y/N: " I love you too."
She placed a kiss on my forehead and soon after I heard small breaths from her.
I studied her face a bit, god she was so gorgeous, how did I end up with her?
About 5 minutes later I fell asleep.

540 words pretty short but I couldn't really think of anything.
Also YAY this is the closest to smut I've gotten lmao. This was also a bit of fluff but it's whatever.
aLsO look at the top picture it's so cute.
All the pictures I've just made so yee that one took me a bit and Yee. ✌🏼🙃