🤍Nervous Pt:1🤍

Requested by hannah_winchester

I understand some people don't have a parent in their life, I don't really have my dad in my life so Im making it like D/SD which is Dad or step dad then M/SM which is Mom it step mom okay? Okay.

NicksPov

Fuck fuck fuck shit shit oh god!
Y/Ns parents were coming over today and this would be my first time meeting them!
Currently was in the shower 2 hours until they got here and was panicking scrubbing my body as hard as I could with a bunch of  body wash trying to smell good, I scrubbed my my hair with about a pound of shampoo and conditioner making sure it looked good.
I get out and dry myself wrapping the towel around my waist and went into our bedroom looking for some clothes.
I began tossing clothes behind my shoulder knowing they wouldn't be appropriate for meeting my girlfriends parents.
Y/N: "Nick?"
Nick: "U-Uh yea?"
She looks at all the clothes on the ground then back at me.
I sigh defeatedly and sit on the bed.
Y/N: "Hey don't be so stressed about it okay?"
She puts her head on my shoulder looking up at me with her hand on my arm.
Nick: "Okay baby." I look at her and give her a small smile, she then gives me a kiss and helps me pick out an outfit.
Y/N: "Okay I'll be back in gonna cook you get dressed."
Nick: "Okay."
She leaves the room and I put on my clothes trying not to panic about anything.
After getting my clothes and shoes on I go up to the mirror in the bathroom and fix up my hair, sometimes I hated how fluffy it was but Y/N loves it so I never put product in it plus it's just not me...and too much work. I just combed my hair making it not messy.
I then pick up my clothes shoving them back into my drawers making the room a little clean then head to the kitchen where Y/N was at.
Nick: "Smells good."
Y/N: "Thank you bb. You look hot by the way."
I laugh at her remark, she always knew how to make me feel better. Hopefully her parents liked me though.
Nick: "Do they even like me?"
Y/N: "Listen Nick my parents have seen your videos and streams I showed some to them and my M/SM wouldn't shut up about how handsome and cute you were then my D/SD was saying you seemed like a good respectful kid soooo they are fond of you." She smiles at me and I grab her waist.
Nick: "Only if they knew they things I did to you in bed." I say winking at her.
Y/N: "Better not bring that up with them." She says laughing.
Nick: "Oh yea I put my dick in your daughter and fuck her senseless until the neighbors hear my name." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.
Y/N: "Shut up you bottom."
Nick: "Don't test me Y/N." I say wiggling my eyes brows at her.
Y/N: "Whatever."

*Time Skip 1 and a half*
Y/N: "Nickyyyyyy they're like 1 freaking minute away!"
Nick: "Stop it babyyyy my anxiety is going up!"
She laughs at my misery and gives me a kiss on the head.
Y/N: "You'll be okay."
Nick: "I'm just uhhhh Im so nervous." I start playing with my hands which I've noticed I do quite often.
Y/N: "Aww Nickys a nervous boy."
Nick: "No stop..."
Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Y/N looks at the door then at me.
Y/N: "They're here!" She says smiling at me.

Welp...here we go I guess.
Hopefully they accept me.

650 words
Super short cause Uh..Im a gamer... and all the stereotypes of us not getting stuff done while playing is true....so I'm making it parts 😂
Bye...

so I'm making it parts 😂 Bye

Here's me gaming with my dog 😂