❤️I like you okay!❤️

K can we talk about Sapnap with an eyebrow slit?? Like already had some nice eyebrows (I swear he gets them done) and then the slit it's just mmm amazing👌🏼 aNyWaYs...

NicksPov
We all were in Florida visiting Clay(Dream) and the whole time he just kept hitting on Y/N.
It made me mad I liked her but.. I didn't tell anyone.
No one knew and it was gonna stay that way.
She probably likes Clay anyway his taller than me and more muscular.
Whatever.
Clay: "Y/N your so cuteee I would so snatch you up." He looked her up and down.
Y/N: "Thats cool Clay." She was ignoring him on her phone.
George kept laughing which I was a little confused about he has told me how he felt about Clay. (Tee hee couldn't help myself I ship them not rlly just joke)
Clay: "Hey Y/N?"
Y/N: "Hm?" She looked up at him. God she was so beautiful her E/C eyes stole my heart the first time I saw her.
He leaned into her ear and whispered something while slowly creeping his hand up her thigh.
I couldn't let anyone know.
I just left the room.

Y/NPov:
Clay had been hitting on me ever since we got to Florida it's been kind of aggravating.
I thought he liked George but apparently not.

Clay: "Hey Y/N?"
Y:N: "Hm?" I looked up at him expecting him to call me hot or something but what he did surprised me and kinda got me mad.
He leaned into my ear and whispered
Clay: "The things I wanna do to you." He creeped his hand onto my thigh.
As he did Nick left the room and went upstairs to the guest bedroom.
I slapped Clays hand away that had pissed me off.
Y/N: "What the hell Clay!!??"
Clay: "Oh my god chill out what's wrong with you."
Y/N: " WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TOUCHING ME LIKE YOU FUCKING OWN ME OR SOME SHIT!!! WHEN HAVE I EVER GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT??"
Him and George busted out laughing.
George: "Y/N it's because Nick likes you, he didn't tell me or Clay but we knew. So clay wanted to be an asshole as usual and get Nick mad."
What the hell? He doesn't like me. I like him though...
Y/N: "Im less mad but he doesn't even like me guys."
Clay: " Then why are you blushing so hard?Plus my dick is only going into one person." He smirks and winks at George.
Y/N: "I knew you guys were fucking."
George was hardcore blushing it was hilarious.
Y/N: "Im gonna go talk to him he's not mad about that he doesn't even like me dummy's."
Oh fuck.

I walk up the stairs still confused about why he got mad. He doesn't like me that's a fact.
But what happened.
I go up to the door, I hear him listening to some music.
I knock.
Y/N: "Nick Im coming in."
He's on the bed on his phone he shot his eyes up to me when I walked in.
I close the door and sit by him on the bed.
Nick: "Hey Y/N?"
Y/N: "Hey..you okay?"
Nick: "Mhm Im fine."
Y/N: "You sure cause you seemed pretty upset."
Nick: " I said I'm okay."
Y/N: "I Can tell when your lying just tell me Nick."
Nick: "I'm fine!" He snaps.
I flinched a bit, Nick was always scary when he got mad but I stood my ground.
Y/N: "Don't you fucking yell at me, what's even wrong?!"
Nick: "How much Clay was hitting on you like god can he not control his dick!"
Y/N: "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE NICK? GOD YOUR SO PROTECTIVE LIKE IM YOUR SISTER OR SOMETHING!"
Nick: "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU Y/N!"
The whole time he didn't make eye contact but when he said that he looked at you and saw that you were frightened, his eyes softened up.
Nick: "Im sorry ok. I'm sorry for yelling, for getting mad, I just like you and when I saw him hitting on you, it set me off...."
You walk up to him and hug him. He buries his face in the crook of your neck and wraps his arms tightly around your waist.
Y/N: "I like you too." I whisper to him.
He breaks the hug and looks at me.
Nick: "W-what?"
You nod your head while smiling at him.
He grabs your face with his left hand placing his right one on your waist.

No way this is about to happen.
Yes way
He leans in and quietly asks.
Nick: "Is this okay?"
You nod your head and he smiles, he then pulls you into a passionate kiss.
God this amazing.
After a couple of seconds you both break apart and you whisper
Y/N: "Ive wanted that for so long."
He laughs.
He puts his hands on your hips and pulls you close to him.
Nick: "Trust me there's a lot more where that came from." He says while winking at you.
Y/N: "Oh my god Nicks a naughty boy."
He giggles and takes his hands off your hips and puts his fingertips together the 👉🏼👈🏼 thing.
Nick: "No I'm not hehe."
You shake your head and laugh and you think,

Holy fuck he kissed me.

Lmao I found this funny to write
920 Words doe oOh
Nicks a wholesome soul we must protect.