🖤Insecure Baby🤍

🛑WARNING: THIS HAS SOME SMUT NOT S3X BUT FINGERS (NOT SAYING THE WHOLE THING!)IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE DONT CONTINUE READING!🛑
🛑You have been warned🛑

Y/NPov
Me and Nick have been dating for a while, 6 months exactly... and I don't know why I'm so intrigued by it..but I've never seen him shirtless and I want to.
I was playing Minecraft on my pc and he was on our bed just scrolling aimlessly through his socials.
Should I bother him now about it?
Hmm.
Yea. I should.
I save my game and exit out of Minecraft, hopping onto the bed next to him and he smiles at me.
Nick: "Heyyy gorgeous."
Y/N: "No u."
He gives me a peck on the cheek and puts his phone down, turning over on his side to look at me.
Y/N: "Theres something I need to ask.."
Nick: "Yea?"
Y/N: "How come I've never And I mean EVER seen you shirtless."
His face went pink and he looked down playing with his hands.
Nick: "I don't know..why does it even matter."
Y/N: "I wanna see your boobies Nick." I laugh and he smiles at me playfully slapping my head.
Nick: "Your saying I have boobs?"
Y/N: "Noo i just don't like to call them nipples or pecks it's weird so I go with boobies."
Nick: "So boobies isn't weird?" He lifts an eyebrow and looks at me.
Y/N: "No.. stop changing the subject why haven't I ever seen you shirtless?"
Nick: "Why does it matter."
I sit up and look at him.
Y/N: "You've seen me shirtless."
Nick: "That's different you had a bra on."
Y/N: "So if I put a bra on you I can see?"
Nick: "Nope."
Y/N: "Nickkkkkk." I whine and pout.
He gives me a smirk and gets close to me putting his hands on my hips.
Nick: "I will let you see me shirtless...IF."
Y/N: "If?"
Nick: "I see you shirtless...no bra." He smiles at me.
God dammit.
This isn't what I wanted.
We haven't even fucked.
Y/N: "Your a guy though. You can go outside with no shirt on and no one would care, I do that and I get arrested it's different."
Nick: "I'm your boyfriend."
Y/N: "Exactly so why haven't I seen you shirtless?"
I smile at him he knows I'm right but he seems off about it.
He sighs VERY loudly.
Nick: "Okay."
He gets off of me and stands up. I move to the edge of the bed where he was standing and he lifts his shirt up to reveal his stomach at first.
dAmN.
He had abs not intense ones that look weird though.. his were toned and nice.
He takes off his whole shirt and throws it out the ground... I suddenly was horny.
His arms and shoulder were soooo nice like shit.
As I was studying him I noticed he had seemed weird.
I stand up and he makes eye contact with me.
Y/N: "Hey baby whats wrong?" I put my left hand on his cheek and make him look at me.
Nick: "I'm.."
Y/N: "Your what?"
Nick: "I'm kinda of insecure..."
I was shocked. Nick? Insecure? Tf?
Y/N: "Whattttt?"
Nick: "Go ahead make fun of him I'm an insecure baby."
I had felt bad honestly.
I made him reveal an insecurity he had.
Fuck.
I take off my shirt throwing it on the floor and he shoots his eyes to meet mine.
I unclip my bra and toss it along with the pile of clothes forming on the floor.
I was insecure too.
Y/N: "Im an insecure baby too Nick."
Nick: "You didn't have to do that..."
Y/N: "I wanted to."
He pulls me into a hug and I had felt even more insecure, my boobs on his chest made me feel like I was being compared to this beautiful person.
He starts kissing me along my collarbone and I put my hand on his chest my free one on his toned arm. God he was amazing.
He pushes me onto the bed and was smiling at me.
He cups my boob with his hand,giving it a gentle kiss.
Nick: "Is this okay?" He quietly says.
Y/N: "Please."
He smiles at my respond and starts planting passionate kisses on my right boob playing with the free one.

NicksPov
God this girl had me messed up.
She was amazing.
What she did for me was so sweet, when I had told me earlier I didn't think she would do it but damn.
I had put my hand into her pants looking for the waistband to her panties, I had found it and tugged at it a bit just to tease her.
She was biting her lip as she felt me tugging it and it turned me on so much.
Nick: "You like that?"
Y/N: "Stop teasing me you pussy! Just fuck me already!"
No she didn't.
Nick: "You sure? I don't wanna hurt you baby."
I kiss her stomach and look at her seeing lust in her eyes.
Y/N: "Yes Im sure please Nick."
I take off her pants along with her underwear and toss it into the now formed pile of clothes.
I put my middle and ring finger against her entrance not going in and could tell she didn't like it too much.
I then start touching around her entrance wanting to get her antsy still receiving small moans from her.
Y/N: "Nick I swear to god I'll do it myself!"
I laugh and insert my fingers into her.
She was tight.
I start carefully thrusting in and I see her gripping the bedsheets in pleasure.
Y/N: "Im close."
Nick: "Already?"
Y/N: "Shut the fuck up Nick."
Nick: "I love you."
Fuck I said it.
She looks at me surprised and I automatically take my fingers out and sit on the floor.
She sits up and looks at me.
God I felt so embarrassed 6 months? Way too early dude.
But I meant it.
Y/N: "Nick..."
Nick: "I'm sorry."
She puts her underwear and bra back on along with the shirt she was wearing while sitting down on my lap.
Y/N: "Why are you saying sorry?"
Nick: "It was too early."
Y/N: "No it wasn't Nick! I love you too, more than anything! Why do you think I was about to let you fuck me? You make me feel different I love you, I don't care if it's early to say it I mean it."
Nick: "How Can someone like you love an insecure baby like me."
Y/N: "Stop Nick. Everyone's insecure about something your fine, okay?"
Nick: "Ok."
I gave her a small smile she did make me feel better.
Nick: "Sorry I stopped us from ya know."
Y/N: "Who says we can't keep going?"
She gives me a smirk and I throw her onto the bed.

We cuddled.

1100 words.
Dats Lit.
Also why do people like this book??
I just love Sap too much and decided to make this cause I know I'll never end up with him...unless ;)
Lol jk I suck.
Tysm for all the support thoughhh
🙏🏼
Also running out of ideas for the book I need some dms are open please help, I also just want to know more of what THE PEOPLE want so yea.
Also need ideas for pictures that I can edit need help with that too.
Dming is strongly encouraged.
K bye😂