❤️Sneaking In Pt:1❤️

🛑WARNING! Involves some not holy stuff like fingers, and hand jobs so yea if your not comfortable with this stuff do not continue reading ok? Ok🛑

Y/NPov.
Mom: "Hey Y/N!"
Y/N: "Yes?"
Mom: "Me and your dad are going on a business trip for a couple of days we'll be back Wednesday Night!"
Y/N: "Ok I love you guys bye."
I have both my parents a hug watching them walk out of the house until I see their car leave the driveway.
They had business trips a lot and I was always sad since I didn't have much friends...BUT NOW! I got a boyfriend so I won't be lonely and by myself...scared if something were to happen.
I wait a little bit before calling him to make sure they weren't coming back.

I watch some of my boyfriends YouTube videos they were pretty funny just wish he posted more. (LITERALLY EVERYONE LMAO)

*Time Skip 30 Minutes*
About 30 minutes go by (Nah shit) and I grab my phone to call him.
Y/N: "Nickkkkk?" I say with a flirty tone.
Nick: "Yessssss?"
Y/N: "You wanna come over?"
Nick: "Of course baby whats with that tone though?"
Y/N: "My parents aren't home."
He stays quiet for a bit,hearing some shuffling in his background,keys and a door close.
Nick: "I'll be there in 5."
Y/N: "Nick it's a 10 minute walk what do you mean 5?!"
Nick: "Walk you said...girl I'm running."
You laugh at your boyfriends goofiness.
Y/N: "Yea sucks Im on my period though."
Nick: "Well I still get to see you at least."
He sighs deeply.
Nick: "Oh wait..fuck you Y/N I was at your house last week and you were on your period! Stop lying to me."
Y/N: "It was justa jokeee."
Nick: "Can you unlock your door?"
Y/N: "Im gonna walk halfway to meet you okay?"
Nick: "No stay on the phone please." He whines.
Y/N: "Okay you big baby."
You go outside with a (choose color) cropped hoodie, leggings and socks with no shoes since it wasn't that far of a walk to meet him.
After like 2 minutes of walking you see him about 20 feet(6.096 meters idk that's what came up when I searched it.
He hangs up the phone and Josh to you.
You see him with his messy brown hair that was so soft, black joggers, a navy blue hoodie and some checkered vans. (Idk i made something up)
Nick: "BABY CATCH ME!" He says while jumping, you quickly try to hold your 5'10 boyfriend.
Y/N: "BABY YOUR ASS IS TO THICC FOR ME TO CARRY YOU!"
Nick: "No you." He slaps your ass playfully and you do the same to him.
You both walk back to your house and you lead up the stairs to your room closing the door while he sits on your bed.
He gives you a sly smirk and you laugh.
Y/N: "Your so bad."
Nick: "Come here babygirl and I'll show you how bad I can be." He says winking. (I kinda cringed at that but imagine him saying that to you 🙊)
You do as he says and you sit on his lap and he grabs your thighs.
Nick: "Do you want to do this?" He looks at you with love in his green eyes making sure he didn't cross any boundaries.
You look at him and give him a kiss on the forehead.
Y/N: "I don't want to have sex...but we can still do other things right?" You say putting your hand on his thigh close to his member.
He plants his lips onto yours going gently at first. He keeps his hands on your thighs and you put your hands into his hair feeling his soft brown locks. (Idk)
Nick: "I love you so much Y/N."
Y/N: "I love you too Nick."
He starts kissing more roughly biting your bottom lip and he eventually ends up in your mouth.
You tug at his hoodie wanting to take it off and he does. He does the same to you and stares at your neck then kisses it which turns into sucking and biting causing a hickey to form.
You moan at his actions you loved it when he did it to you. You slip his joggers off and start palming him through his boxers feeling him get hard.
Nick: "Your such a tease." He says moaning.
Y/N: "Well you started it Nicky so this is all on you." You say smirking at him.
Nick: "Wanna play like that then?"
Nick puts his hand into your leggings and starts touching you through your underwear.
Nick: "Aw your wet already?" He smirks at you knowing that you get flustered easily.
He takes off your leggings throwing them onto the floor along with your guys shirts.
He starts rubbing your clit through the fabric of your underwear, and you whimper while giving him hickeys all over his neck.
"Y/N!!!!"
Oh fuck. It was my brother.
Nick: "Y/N what the hell?!" He scream whispers.
Y/N: "He was supposed to be at his friends!"
We hurry and put our clothes on and right when everything is on he opens the door.
(His name is Alex just cause I made it up)
Alex: "Hi Nick...wait OOOH Y/N!"
Y/N: "No no Alex we didn't do anything I was just bored and wanted him to come over...what happened with your friend though?"
Alex: "We wanted to come here also we're hungry."
I sigh as I go down to the kitchen making them some food.

Well fuck me right.

958 words yeye
The next thing I write on here won't be a chapter it's just gonna be the days of what books I'm updating cause with school, sports and stuff like that I need a schedule I can follow instead of writing aimlessly so just a heads up👍🏼🤷🏽‍♀️
Peace out🖤✌🏼
Idea from leticiawastaken