🖤Fishnet Switch🖤

I legit thought of this at like 3 a.m why? I don't fucking know👁👅👁
Anyways
Also in none of my stories Corona doesn't exist okay? K

NicksPov

I was sitting on the couch watching some Family Guy when Y/N came down finally after changing for our day at the arcade.
She was wearing a tight long sleeve crop top shirt, a plaid skirt, some fishnets and shoes to go with it. (Choose colors for everything cause idc😂)
She looked fucking hot.
Nick: "Who you dressing up all nice for?" She rolls her eyes at me playfully and sits on the couch causing her skirt to go up a bit.
Y/N: "dAmN I can't just look good for myself?" She looks at me crossing her arms as I look her up and down.
Nick: "Not that good baby girl." I wink at her and she stands up.
Y/N: "Well come on then we gotta goooo." She loved the arcade, she always competed with me and now everytime we go it's a competition it was fun.
Nick: "Okay." I get up adjusting my jacket and walk behind her as she grabs the keys and heads outside.
We get into the car her driving and me in the passenger seat(naw shit how else would it go you idiot).
As she's driving I move my left hand over to her upper thigh and she looks at me.
Y/N: "Whatcha doing there Nick? Trying to get some dick?" She smirks at me and I shake my head chuckling.
Nick: "Oh my god sorry for touching my girlfriend Jesus."
Y/N: "Whatever you horndog." She laughs and focuses her eyes back to the road.
Nick: "Me and horndog? While your wearing this outfit it's like your trying to turn me on." I give her a wink and she looks at me flicking me off.
Y/N: "I said I wanna look good for myself Nicholas!"
Oh my god my name oOh.
Nick: "Whatever Y/N."

*20 minutes later*

We get to the arcade and I get out before her going to her side of the car, as she gets out her skirt goes up in the back and I quickly go behind her pulling it down.
Y/N: "That was embarrassing." Her face turns a light shade of pink and I laugh giving her neck a small kiss while intertwining her hand with mine.
We walk in and her face lights up and she looks up at me her grip getting tighter from excitement.
We go up to the counter and purchase the game cards then go and play the games.

*2 hours later*

The sun was already down and me and Y/N had played pretty much every game in the place. We go to the counter to see how many tickets we got, seeing what prizes we could get.
CounterDude: "10,472 and 9,721."
Y/N: "AHA GET RECKED NICK!" She had gotten over 10,000 tickets? That's a lot.
Nick: "Whatever Y/N."
We both just get a bunch of snacks and I decide to drive home.
Y/N: "That was so fun Nick." She gives me a toothy smile putting her feet up on the dashboard, revealing more of her thigh.
Nick: "Yea it was, what do you wanna do at home?" I see her shrug her shoulders as she goes on her phone.
Y/N: "We Can just chill maybe."
Nick: "Yea that sounds good...unlesss." I smirk and look at her from the corner of my eye.
Y/N: "Wow Nick really?" She laughs and pulls her skirt down teasing me a bit.
Ooh she was gonna get it.

We pull up into the driveway and we both get our bags of snacks and candy heading inside.
Y/N: "Im gonna go change." She says starting up the stairs. I smile to myself before quietly following her.

Y/NsPov
Okay so maybe I was a bit horny today but not like that, I went up to my room to change and once I get slammed against the wall my hands pinned above my head.
Nick: "Hey baby." He growls quietly to me.
Y/N: "N-Nick?"
Nick: "Shh shh Im gonna take care of you baby don't worry." He puts his lips onto mine is moving in sync as he roughly grabs my ass through making me whimper.
Nick: "This is what you get for teasing me all day baby, your not slick." He chuckles quietly starting to massage my ass.
I try to take off his shirt but he pulls back from the kiss smirking at me.
Nick: "Aw your so desperate, tell me what do you want from me Y/N?"
I huff and move away from him to lay on the bed.
Then I suddenly remembered what I was wearing. Under my fishnets I had no panties and I'm sure he could see that from where he was standing behind me near the door.
He comes over to me and I hear him take off his jacket tossing it on the floor. My skirt is suddenly pulled up from behind me me shivering a bit from the sudden coolness.
Nick: "Damn no panties? Just fishnets?" He starts to rub my ass through the holes and already I felt myself getting wet.
He flips me over me facing him and I quickly try to pull my skirt down but I was too late, he had grabbed both my hands with one of his and pinned them above my head. Curse me and my small girl hands.
Y/N: "Nick stop." I didn't want him too.
Nick: "Why? I know you wanted it that's why you dressed the way you did right?"
He starts to rub the parts of my pussy sticking out of the holes slowly.
Y/N: "N~Nick fuck... let me touch you please."
Nick: "Mm, no I don't think so." He smirks pulling my skirt off leaving the fishnets on as he lower his head to my core and flicks his tongue against it, he then puts his mouth on it biting a bit.
Y/N: "N~Nick fuck y~you a~ah."
Nick: "I'm gonna let you go don't do anything you know you shouldn't do." He lowly growls letting go of my hands and I move down a bit wanting more of him.
Nick: "So desperate, just tell me you are and I'll do something." He continues licking me very slowly, so slow it was painful.
Y/N: "Fine Nick Im d~desperate please just fuck me! Fuck me hard I want you to stretch my pussy out with your big dick please Nick, make me scream, make me cry!" (Omg I wrote that)
Nick: "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."
He gets off of me and I look at him confused he goes into a drawer and pulls out a condom and scissors.
Y/N: "NICK IF YOUR DOING WHAT I THINK YOUR DOING I SWEAR TO G-
Nick: "Chillll it's not that it's something else." He gives me a smirk and I'm sitting there confused.
He puts the condom next to me and grabs the scissors and the part of the fishnet where my pussy was and cut a hole.
Oh fuck.
After cutting he put the scissors in the drawer and the discarded fishnet peace on the floor.
He takes off his clothes leaving him there naked and he slips the condom on.
Nick: "Ready?"
I nod my head and he presses into me hard and rough making me hold onto his back tightly.
Y/N: "Stop going so hard you bitch that hurts."
He slaps my ass hard and holds onto it with both hands roughly.
Nick: "We're not playing that shit tonight you hear me Y/N?! Your gonna be daddy's little toy and your gonna do as I say okay?"
I was a switch so I'm not dealing with this shit.
I slam him onto his back and hold his hips down with my legs and thighs.
Y/N: "Im no ones toy Nick, you can be mine though." I bite my lip and go down on his dick making him moan my name softly.
Nick: "G~god your lucky y~your hot." He puts his hands on my hips and I start to go up and down on him going faster each time.
Y/N: "F~fuck baby y~your so b~big."
Nick: "Your probably u~ugh like me stretching y~you out h~huh?" His eyes rolling in the back of his head was really a sight to see.
Y/N: "I c~could stretch myself o~out without you hehe."
We both cum and I get off of him is laying next to each other breathing heavily.
Nick: "I love you beautiful girl."
Y/N: "I love you too beautiful boy." I kiss him on the nose and we just lay there.
Nick: "Round 2?"
Y/N: "Bet bitch."

1500 words oH yEa wOo YeAh
How's your day mamas?
🥵