🖤What Did You Call Me?🤍

Requested by Rogue124
This is ass btw

NicksPov

"Fuck Y/N." I groan, kissing down my beautiful girlfriends neck and chest, feeling her hands on my waist.
"You really know what you're doing baby." She giggles, her hands tangled in my hair pulling it every so often making me want to go harder on her.

  I unclip her bra, her boobs being released and I attach my mouth onto one of her nipples, biting down on it hearing her moan.
"You bitch that hurt." I grab her hands and pin them to her sides, hearing her shaky breaths coming from her beautiful mouth.
  She wraps her legs around my waist and puts herself on top of me, leaving my neck covered in hickeys and moving her hand down into my pants.

I feel her rub my tip and I groan, closing my eyes feeling her hands wrap around it.
"Fuck Mamas." I cover my mouth and she stops, looking at me her eyebrows furrowed in a confused look. I feel my face get hot, I've never called her that yet it felt so right to do it.

  "What did you call me Nick?" She whispers and I cover my mouth.
"Nothing.." I quickly say, rubbing her thigh slightly.

She takes my hand off of her quickly and pins it against the headboard along with my other one. She looks down at me and grabs my chin, making me look at her.
"I said, what did you just call me Nick?" She says very sternly and I feel my dick get harder than it was before, I gulp and look at her.
"Mamas..."I say, barely above a whisper.
"Speak up Nick." She tightens her grip around my hands and I let out a deep loud sigh.
"Mamas." I say to her, she smirks and lets my hands go, getting up off of the bed and going over to...a box, a box I knew very well.
Pulling out handcuffs I try to hurry and move but she snaps her fingers, gesturing for me to sit down on the bed.

She takes my hands and cuffs then to the sides of the headboard, leaving my legs alone. She takes off all her clothes along with my pants and kisses down my stomach.
"Why did you call me that?" She says soothingly.
"It felt right, but I- I don't know if you liked it." I gulp and she takes my dick out of my boxers, kissing the tip and placing herself on top of me. I watch my dick go into her pussy and I feel somewhat comforted with how gentle she is now being.

"It's okay baby, I did like it. No need for you to be nervous okay?" She kisses my cheek before starting to bounce on me, I see myself go in and out of her the sight fucking amazing. (Woah😶)
"A~Ah fuck Y/N." I feel my wrists start to hurt because of the cuffs, she starts going harder and I turn into a moaning mess.
"AH FUCK MAMAS~ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD THIS FEELS GOOD!" I feel my hair starting to stick to my forehead because of the sweat, she keeps going until I feel myself cum along with her.
"Nick, I love you too." She gets off of me and gets me out of the cuffs, I quickly grab her waist and kiss her passionately.

620 words :)
Hey um...your cute 😘
Wow that was super gay if me anyways.........🦖