💜Messed Up🖤

Requested by matisimps
Involves yelling, down talking, mommy kink and self harm:/

NicksPov

Lately Y/N had been really clingy, I have no idea what for but honestly it has been annoying me recently. Always wanting to be next to me, always wanting to be touching me weather it's holding my hand or kissing.

It's just been a little annoying...
I was really mad right now, Dream had once again killed us in manhunt and we had stopped recording a bit ago. I was really heated and needed to chill out for a second.
Y/N comes into the room and looks at me from the doorway, I don't look at her as I plug in my headphones and play some music.

I hear her move and suddenly feel a weight in my shoulder. I look at her and roll my eyes giving her a small smile.
"Damn okay, that kinda hurt." She laughed and I didn't respond.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing Im okay." I didn't make eye contact with her and she paused my music, i rolled my eyes and groaned at what she did.
"Your such a bad liar, come on why don't we go out get your mind off of it." She sits back on the bed, and I turn my chair around facing her.
"I don't wanna." I start to put my headphones back on and she grabs them, I stand up towering over her on the bed.

"What the hell is wrong?"
"I'm fucking mad Y/N can't you see that? I don't wanna do anything, I wanna stay home and chill out." I cross my arms and see her face turn from confusion to anger.
"Okay then let's stay here and do something, that's all you had to say."
"I want to be by myself for a while Y/N." She stands up and looks up at me, from her being way shorter than me.

"Really? I'm your fucking girlfriend and I'm trying to be nice and do something with you!" She starts to get loud and I snapped.
"YOU DONT LET ME BREATHE Y/N! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?! YOUR SO FUCKING CLINGY ITS GETTING ANNOYING! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IT CAME FROM BUT IT NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE!"

She flinched after I finished and i see her E/C eyes well up with tears. She doesn't say anything as she leaves the room.
She flinched...
Fuck.

I sit down on the bed, my elbows resting on my knees holding up my face. I hear her come into the room and I quickly turn around, watching as she grabs her towel and I quickly get up.
"Y/N." She doesn't respond and she quickly goes to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on.

Y/NPov
I close the bathroom door and Nick tried getting inside, I putting my towel on a towel rack while turning on the shower, feeling the water every so often to make sure it's a good temperature.

  I strip off all my clothes throwing them in the laundry basket we had in there, I get in the shower and put my head against the wall. My tears mixing with the warm water that was going down my body.
Annoying.
Clingy.
He yelled at me, something he's never done...

  I look at the knife on the counter that I had brought in here, I stopped for so long...
Then this shit happens.
I grab it and slide it across my wrist, then I couldn't stop, all the blood was coming from my wrists, it going down my arms. Dripping ok the floor watching as it washed down the drain, I start crying very loudly as I throw the knife on the ground.

"FUCK ME!" I scream out loud and I cover my mouth, I continue crying bit even caring about the bloody mess.
Suddenly the bathroom door opens very violently and I see Nick through the small opening in the shower curtain. He opens in and his eyes open in shock as he sees the bloody mess.
"I-I'm sorry N-Nick." I cover my face and he turns off the water grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body and picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.