❤️Getting Caught Pt:1❤️

Jddjhsydbdjdzudhdhhzdhdhddj
Ya like jazz?
Involves masturbation, getting caught (obviously) and a lot of dirty talk :)

Y/NPov

Y/N: "YEA ILL DEFINITELY GO!"
YourBsf: "ALRIGHT YOU BETTER LOOK HAWT!"
Y/N: "Of course."
YES! Me and my bsf we're gonna have a girls night! I haven't had one in ages, being busy with YouTube and streaming I haven't had time.
Nick comes in the room with his hands on his hips and a sassy face.
Nick: "Why are you so loud?"
Y/N: "Im just excited!" You say bouncing on the back of your feet.
Nick: "Why so?" He says walking up to you and wrapping his arms around your waist.
Y/N: "Me and (like 3 of your friends) are having a girls night and I'm just excited! I can go right?" Nick was always super protective so I didn't know how fond he was of the idea.
Nick: "Of course you can Y/N, just make sure your being careful ALL of you, and don't show too much skin, this is all mine." He says smiling and rubbing you.
(👀 we love a protective yet respectful guy)
Y/N: "YAY!" I give him a quick peck going to go ahead and get ready.

*2 hours later*
Y/N: "NICKY!"
Nick: "YES?"
Y/N: "Come here please."
He walks into the room and his mouths drops.

Y/N: "Well?" Nicks face was a deep red and I saw his tent in his sweatpants

Y/N: "Well?"
Nicks face was a deep red and I saw his tent in his sweatpants. (🥵)
  Nick: "Yea your not wearing that, your boobies are literally out." He says trying to pull your top up to cover you up.
Y/N: "Okay I'll change."
I go into our closet and decide to wear (choose whatever). I come out and Nick looks up at me.
  Nick: "Gimme a spin." He says giggling. I do and he nods his head.
Y/N: "Yess?"
  Nick: "Yea you look hot but not too hot, don't let dudes touch you or I'll beat someone's ass(🤭🥵🤪)
You go up to him, grabbing your phone and slipping it into your purse, giving him a passionate kiss which he smiles into.
Nick: "Don't be out to late, cause your making me feel some type of way." I feel him rub my ass a little, this made me have second choices about even going.

I deserved it though.

Bsf: "IM HERE BITCH! OOH NICK I SEE YOU RUBBING ON HER ASS!" I see bsf/n come into my room, I gave her a house key a while ago sometimes I regret it.
Y/N: "Yea yea come on let's goooo." I laugh and give Nick a quick peck.
Nick: "I love you y/n you guys be safe."
Bsf: "We will Nick i promise if any guys try to touch her, I'll just grab her ass and say she's my girlfriend alright?"
Nick laughs and give her thumbs up and I wave bye to him.
Nick: "Uh excuse me guys we need pictures."
Bsf: "oOh yeah!"
Me and bsf/n get into a cute pose and Nick snaps a few pictures of us.
Nick: "I'll send them to you Y/N, love youuuu!"
Y/N: "I love you tooooo!"
Bsf/n: "Gah you guys make me feel so single." She pouts crossing her arms.
Nick: "Okay have fun you guys." He waves at us with both us in which we return and we head out.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

NicksPov
Tonight was not gonna be fun.
God Y/N leaving the house looking like that? It drove me crazzyyy, if she would have stayed who knows what we could have been doing right now. My dick was so hard it was actually hurting.

I decided to get into a call with Clay and George to distract myself from the sensation I was feeling.
I see them already in a call and hop in.
Clay: "HI SNAPMAP!"
Nick: "Shut up before I get a shovel."
George: "Oh."
Nick: "What are you guys doing?"
George: "We were just talking why?"
Nick: "Can we do something? Please?"
Clay: "Are you good? You sound so needy my god." Clay starts wheezing very loudly sending me and George into big laughing fits
Nick: "I'm okay." I say finally after we're done laughing.
Clay: "Come on dude, tell us we can tell when your lying."
I sigh really loudly and look up at my computer screen, seeing them both looking up at me.

Nick: "Fine...Y/N went out with one of her friends, and you guys know she doesn't show her body a lot she keeps it pretty hidden. And the outfit she choose she just looked...
George: "Your so in love."
Clay: "No George he's just horny."
They both laugh and I flick them off giving them a small smile.
Nick: "I mean she's stunning, and okay maybe I am horny but like whatever I'll be fine. I just wanna distract myself from it ya know?"
Clay: "Yeah before you Jack off to a picture of her." Clay smirks at me and George laughs covering his mouth.
George: "Your so mean Clay, come on let's just all play bedwars."
We all hop on bedwars and start to play.
Clay: "So Nick." Clay says smirking at me.
Nick: "Hm?" He was up to something but I don't know what.
Clay: "What do you like most about Y/N? Is it her nice ass you've seen bare multiple times? Is it her bOoBiEs? Her pussy you've rammed into her, multiple times even in one night?"
My pants go very tight, and I let out a small whimper, to which I quickly cover my mouth, to see both Clay and George looking at me.

George: "Clay that's enough." George stays quite sternly causing Clay to laugh a bit.

Fuck me.

*3 hours later*
We had just finished our 10th game of bedwars and I decided to call it a night, I was tired and had seen Y/N was doing just fine, she was posting pictures of her and all her friends on her Instagram.
Nick: "Imma go guys." I say closing my Minecraft tab.
George: "Okay bye Nicky."
Clay: "Bye cutttiee." Clay gives the camera a kiss making me and George laugh.
George: "Hey those are my kisses Clay!" George crosses his arms and looks at the camera.
Clay: "Whatever George I'm not pounding into Nicks ass every night am I?" (oOp💅🏼🤭)
I wave goodbye to them and turn off my pc.

I couldn't take it anymore.
My dick didn't soften up the little bit during that, I constantly had Y/N on my mind and I needed to fix my issue.
I go to the pictures of her and pull off my sweats and boxers.
  I wrap my hand around my hard dick and start going at it. I close my eyes and think about Y/N and her bare body riding me, fuck I wish she were here, it wasn't the same.
"NICK IM H-
I didn't even hear the door open.

OH SHIT KDNSHSHSDH
1170 WORDS🧸
bRo sAp gOnNa gEt bEaT!
Jk lmao🤪