10 ➠ 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
a walk around town with hidan

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍❝ a walk around town with hidan ❞

You walked back to the living room again with a blanket and a pillow in hand.

"Here." You motioned Hidan to take them away from you.

"What's this for?" he questioned while taking them.

"What else, genius? If you're going to sleep here, you're sleeping on the couch."

"Aren't there any extra room here?" he protested.

You glared at him.

"You might want to be grateful to your precious Jashin-sama that I don't kick you out and let you crash at my place instead of paying for an inn. The couch or get the hell out of my house. Take it or leave it!"

"Geez, chill out. I was just asking." he said with a tone, faintly mocking you.

*Later that evening*

"Where are you going?" Hidan asked after seeing you changed into your normal ninja gear.

"I'm going out."

"Okay." He motioned you to come at him with his index finger.

"What?" you started walking towards him.

He pulled down your left hand so that your face was only inches away from him. He lifted his right hand and his right thumb caressed your cheek then your lips.

"Were you in a hurry that you didn't notice you got some lipstick smudge on your face?"

"I-I..." you paused as you were carried away by his gentle touch. His magenta eyes softly looking at your [e/c] ones. You can feel your heart was pounding in your chest.

What is this feeling? Why do I feel like my heart skipped a beat?

A sudden noise from your front door as it being yanked open brought you back to reality. You quickly pulled up and clear your throat.

"[y/n]!" Kumiko's voice emerged from the front door as she entered your house.

"You're not going to believe what happened today! I was- Who's that?" Kumiko paused and stared at Hidan with a confused face before looking at you.

"He's one of-"

"Is he your boyfriend?" she asked, teasingly.

"Well, you can say that." Hidan smirked with his eyes closed.

"S-SHUT UP HIDAN!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt your whatever-it-is going-on between the two of you. Come on [y/n], save the chit-chat for later or we're going to be late."

"Okay. I'll be outside in a minute." You responded as she started to walked out and wait for you outside your house.

"Is that, what's her name again? Kumiko?"

"Yeah, that's her. You can... if you don't mind, you can tag along with us." you looked at Hidan over your shoulder.

"Hell yeah! I'll die out of boredom if I just fucking sit here all day long." He stated while getting up.

"But you're immortal, Hidan."

"For the love of Jashin-sama, just shut the hell up, [y/n]."

You rolled your eyes and you two started walking out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*Time skip to after you and Kumiko are done showing Hidan around town*

"Isn't it exciting?" Kumiko asked with her face light up with excitement.

"Didn't really know that the small village like this would have plenty of villagers." Hidan stated while looking around at the crowd.

Your village is holding a small festival to celebrate their village ninja who passed their graduation exam as being promoted whether from Genin-Chunin or Chunin-Jonin are quite difficult for a small village, unlike the Five Big Nations. Therefore a small festival was held to congratulate the respected shinobi as they have fulfilled their life-long dream to become a great shinobi hence will secure peace within the village and make the village recognizable apart from the big nations.

"Here, look." Kumiko pulled out a large envelope and grinned.

You took the envelope away from her.

"What's this?"

"Just open it."

You opened the envelope and see...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HA! caught you guys in cliff-hanger bahaha (OK I'M SORRY!! >.<) btw, I really hope you enjoy it. see you in the next chapter! xo

 see you in the next chapter! xo