12 ➠ "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
i love you

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄❝ i love you ❞

"It was all your fault."

"You could've saved me!"

"We could be together, [y/n]!"

"Why did you do it?"

"DIIEEE!!!!"

"ITACHIII!!!" you jerked awake, sitting up and your heart is pounding. Your lower lip trembled and tears started to form in the corner of your eyes.

It's the same dream again.

You sobbed. Somehow you felt guilt started to consume you. Your heart throbbed in pain.

You heard a soft knocking on your bedroom door.

"[y/n], are you okay?" he paused.

"I'm coming in, okay?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hidan's POV

"[y/n], are you okay?"

I was just about to fell asleep when I heard her scream. I rushed to her bedroom to see if she's okay.

"I'm coming in, okay?" I asked as I slowly turned the doorknob.

There she is. Sitting on her bed, her head looking down on her wrists. What the hell happened?

I slowly walked towards her and sat on the corner of her bed.

"You okay?"

She doesn't respond to me as well as look at me. She just stared down at her wrists and tears staining her cheeks.

"[y/n]" She gasped when I placed a hand on her shoulder. Then, she looked over at me. Her beautiful [e/c] eyes were filled with fear and her body was trembling.

"What the fuck happen-" before I could finish my sentence, she gripped tightly on my hand that was on her shoulder and pulled it away from her making me stumble backwards.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" she hissed in a half-yelled and half-whispered voice, her expression changed.

I looked at her in confusion.

"I heard you screamed so I just came over to check on you but- you know what, never mind. I just get the hell out of here." I whimpered as I make my way to the door.

"Hidan,"

I paused and looked at her.

"can you... stay here for a while? I just-"

"You had a nightmare?"

She nodded.

"Sure." I walked back to her and sat next to her on her bed.

"Just stay with me and keep me company until I fell asleep, don't do anything stupid or I'll kill you!" she glared at me.

"Alright, alright. I wasn't going to do anything to you, [y/n]. Dear Lord Jashin, you're so annoying." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Before she could lay back down, I reached out to her, threw an arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug. Slowly, I lay on the bed with her in my arms.

Weird. She didn't say anything. Normally she would slap the shit out of me or pissed off if I dare lay a finger on her. Well, I guess it's my lucky day.

"[y/n]"

"What is it?"

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened to your wrists?"

"You talk too much, Hidan."

She buried her head on my chest and slid her arms around my neck as she hugged me back.

"Thank you... for staying with me through the night." She mumbled under her breath.

"Thank you for what? I couldn't get that."

Silent.

"[y/n], what are-"

I was cut off when I heard her snoring softly as her chest slowly moving up and down. I looked down and stared at her. For a while, I was captivated by her beauty. She looked so peaceful and beautiful even when she's asleep. I tucked a strand of her silky smooth [h/l] [h/c] hair back behind her ear gently, not trying to wake her up.

I can't hide it anymore. No matter how much I try to deny it, it seems like this feeling keeps on growing day by day. Although I know, her heart belongs to someone else, but...

"I love you, [y/n]." I whispered softly and pressed my lips on her temple.