05 ➠ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
mention of suicide, self-harm and triggering situations. skip if you don't feel comfortable of reading it.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
the plan

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄❝ the plan ❞

You looked over at the clock. It was 9 PM. It's now or never.

You took the kunai that was placed in front of you. As you were holding your kunai, you hesitated for a moment.

Is this the right choice? Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this? NO! This is what I've been planning on since he left. I want to be with him. I want to go where he goes. There's nothing left for me in this world. I miss him. I miss his warm touch, the melody of his voice calling out my name, everything about him. Tears started to roll down your cheeks.

This is it. This is the time to execute your plan.

The memories of Itachi came flooding into your head, your heart starts aching more and more as the memories flow.

Without a second thought, you slide the kunai at your right hand onto the [s/c] of your left wrist, wincing at the pain. You saw the blood coming out really slow from the torn skin and you watched closely the way the kunai opened up the skin and letting the thick red blood slowly emerged from it. Somehow indicating that the freedom you've always wanted has finally come and you can finally meet the man you love- on the other side of course.

Next, you do the same to your right wrist, leaking out a lot of blood staining your bathroom tiles.

Your eyes starting to get heavy. Your body felt numb from losing a lot of blood.

"Itachi, I'm coming for you.." you muttered softly before you slowly losing your consciousness.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Pitch black.

It was dark and quiet. There's no angel waiting to lead you.

You kept falling and falling. Deeper to the place unknown. Nothing to stop you from falling. Not even someone for you to reach out to.

Itachi.

Surely this is no heaven nor hell. It was just.. dark.

Suddenly you heard a distinct echo.

You couldn't really hear it properly at first but soon the echo becomes clear.

"[y/n]!"

Who? What is this place? I-Itachi, is that you?

That's when you woke up and saw a figure. A woman your age, frantically calling out to you. You thought you were dreaming at first.

Kumiko.

She is a friend in the Hidden Grass Village. One of your closest friends after moving out from the Hidden Leaf Village.

"[y/n]!!" her cheeks stained from her tears.

"Just hold on. I'll take you to the hospital."

You were too tired to respond to her. You barely had your eyes open. Suddenly it went dark again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Why did you do it, [y/n]?"

"Itachi, I was.."

"You've promised to live a happy life."

"B-But-"

"This is not how it supposed to be."

"NO!! You don't understand." You began to sob.

"That day when you left, you took a part of me with you. It hurts. It hurts so much here." You pointed at your chest.

"The only part left within me was shattered, exhausted, hopeless and lost. Every wish of mine was death. I lost the part of me that can never be replaced." Your tears fell down like rain.

Itachi chuckles. Slowly his chuckles turning into a laugh. A maniacal laugh.

You stood there shocked.

"I died because of you!" His eyes piercing through you.

"You could've saved me. You're a medical ninja, among the best of the medic ninja in the village but yet you couldn't save me. IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

You could hear the menace in his voice.

Itachi, what are you.." your eyes bewildered.

Before you could finish your sentence, Itachi charged towards you with the intent to kill.

"NOOO!!!!"