08 ➠ 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
unfavorable company ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❝ unfavorable company ❞

The next morning, you woke up at 7 AM. After washing yourself, you put on a baggy white long-sleeved t-shirt and black shorts. You then went to your kitchen to make breakfast.

After you were done cooking, you decided to open up a pack of potato chips that Kumiko gave you from the day before. You pour some maple syrup on top of your pancakes and start to eat. Then, you grabbed the chips and start to dig in.

You've only eaten half of the pack and you feel your stomach was already bloated with food.

"Maybe I ate too much." You chuckled and got up to wash your dishes.

When you're done washing, you searched for a medium-sized glass bottle to store your chips.

"Where the hell did I put it?" you mumbled as you searched for it.

You grabbed a small step ladder in your store to search at the top shelf. As you were reaching out to grab the bottle at the corner of your kitchen, you struggled a bit because there was not enough space for you to lean and grab them.

When you were struggling to reach the bottle, you heard a loud thumping on your front door.

"It's not locked!" you stated in a slightly loud voice.

Soon after that, your front door was being yanked open.

Who would've come by early in the morning?

"Kumiko! Is that you?" you called out.

No answer.

You ignored her and continue to try to grab on to the bottle you're trying to reach.

After about a few minutes you gave up. You felt like you are being watched from behind. You looked over by your shoulder to the direction.

"Oh, just you?" you said in annoyance.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hidan's POV

"It's not locked!" I heard her yelling from the inside.

Then, I yanked open her front door and walked in.

"Kumiko! Is that you?" she called out.

Who the fuck is Kumiko? I thought to myself as I went to search for her.

When I walked past her living room, I went straight to her kitchen but I froze at the sight I saw.

She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and her ass was flashing in my direction.

Oh my Jashin! Look at that ass go.

She looked over to me by her shoulder as I was standing at the frame of her kitchen and said, "Oh, just you?"

As she was trying to get down from the step ladder, she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Don't stare!"

"You're the one showcasing it!" I shot back.

"Well, don't stare at it! Just... wait for me in the living room." She grunted.

"Fine! What a bitch!" I mumbled under my breath as I turned around.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You're the one showcasing it!" Hidan shot back with a slight smirk on his face.

"Well, don't stare at it! Just... wait for me in the living room." you grunted.

"Fine! What a bitch!" he mumbled under his breath and turned around.

"Did you say something?"

"Fuck no!" he spits out.

"Wait, Hidan!" you called out to him.

He paused and turned to you.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Can you help me to grab that glass bottle over there at the top shelf?" you pointed at the top shelf.

"Tch!" he started walking towards you and grabbed the bottle you pointed.

He handed you the bottle. Before you could reach out to take it from his grip, he pulled the bottle towards him.

"Aren't you going to give me my reward?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"What reward?" you snapped back.

"From helping you get this." His eyes looking you up and down your body.

"Ah, yes! I forgot." You let out a small laugh.

You punched him as hard as you can in the stomach.

"Serves you right, pervert!" you snatched the bottle from him as he groaned in pain and walked out.