32 ➠ 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
closure (y/n's side of the story)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎❝ closure (y/n's side of the story) ❞

"Hidan... it's okay." You averted your gaze to look at the silver-haired man in front of you. Even with your droopy eyelids and your corpse-like body, you managed to form a smile on your strained face.

This is it. Your time has come.

A flood of tears gushed down Hidan's cheeks, his eyes were red. Biting on his lower lip, he could not contain his tears any longer. He leaned into you and brought your body closer to him and embraced you in a big, warm hug as if he wouldn't want to let you go. With every second that passed, he tightened his long, muscular arms around your body as he sniffed quietly, not wanting you to hear his gut-wrenching sobs that tore through his chest but you could hear it anyway, the pain behind his tears and the sound of his voice breaking through this sobs very clearly from the side of your ear.

"Don't do this..." he began, his voice shaking as he spoke.

"I love you, [y/n], I fucking love you! Don't do this to me. Please... please don't leave me..." you could hear his voice breaking and the desperation he tried to contain. The desperation of not wanting to let you go just yet. The feelings he kept on dearly for you through all these years, although he knew for a fact that you love someone else and you may not have any feelings towards him. Ignoring the fact that your heart belongs to another man, he keeps on hoping that one day you might be able to love him back unconditionally like the way he has always loved you. And right now, he's not ready. He's not ready to lose someone whom he fully devoted his heart to... he's not ready to lose you.

The air seemed to still around you. Seeing him like this broke your heart. There are so many things you wanted to say to him, so many feelings that remained unspoken. You wanted to tell him so badly how his touch brings you peace or how you felt at home with him around although you both would always argue like cats and dogs every time you two met but make it up to each other right away.

Indeed, you haven't felt any kind of connection with him other than him being your comrades in Akatsuki but before you even realized it, that friendship eventually turns into something else, something that you finally felt worth fighting for. The feeling of content when you finally found your reason to be alive again after you've lost all of your hope when Itachi died.

Yes. That feeling is LOVE.

And yes, you love him... the silver-haired, ego-centric Jashinist.

"Hi...dan," you began to speak up but it was pointless. At this moment, your voice was too low to be heard and you felt like your energy drained out so quickly than before, but you tried to resist as much as you can because there's something you wanted to tell him. Something you want to let out off your chest that you have kept for so long. Hidan, on the other hand, with his cheeks wet from tears, kept on mumbling or wailing something in front of your face, but you couldn't quite get or hear it because you felt like time was moving very slowly as if you were stuck in a world of slow motion.

Hidan can't seem to accept the fact that your soul was slowly leaving your body. He was a crying mess. He could care less about his reputation now that he was seeing the love of his life slowly dying in front of him. He kept on begging... begging for you to stay alive. Hell that was the only thing he could've done apart from seeing you smiled softly at him, the kind of smile that always plastered on your face before Itachi died. The kind of smile that never failed to melt his heart every time, but this time it was different. Her face smiled but her eyes didn't.

"... I love you..."

For what seems like an eternity, the words finally slipped out of your mouth. The three words that you longed to say to him. The words that before this seemed like a taboo to you but knowing Hidan also shared the same feeling as the way you did, you're willing to take the risk. The risk of falling in love again... but this time you were sure, that he, Hidan, is the person you wanted to take the risk with, to overcome the one biggest fear you had in love and you're willing to do it with him.

Only, the sad thing about it was, although you finally let out the confession, the words you just spoke sounded only like a whisper to him in which he didn't hear the confession that was made. The confession he didn't know he craved for you to say to him. Your true feelings of him. Oh, how it would send a jolt of happiness through his body upon hearing the woman he loves, loved him back. But neither you nor he would've thought that this love story will never be going to happen and it will only remain to be some kind of fiction that you and Hidan both envisioned your life together in the future.

In the end, with your body wrapped tightly around his chest, Hidan, the so-called your lover-to-be, spent the rest of your last dying moments under the glimmering orange radiant sky, still not knowing your true feelings to him until the very end.

And the moment your soul left your body, he was there... all by himself. Screaming at the top of his lungs for a chance or maybe hoping for a miracle to happen that you would comeback to life and that this was only just a prank you tried to make a fool out of him. He held you tightly in his arm as he wailed in despair while expecting something that may have never come... for you to come back to him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

one moreee!!! almost there *cries*