01 ➠ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
intro

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄❝ intro ❞

As you sat on your couch with your hands wrapped around your knees, you vacantly stared at the window beside you. Your head is slightly tilted to the left and you rest your head onto your knees.

At this moment, you've already left the Akatsuki, an organization lead by Pein in order to create a peaceful shinobi world.

The Akatsuki originally consists of 10 members but when Orochimaru left the organization, two new members were added to fill in the empty spot. Those two members are you and Tobi.

Different from Tobi, your role in the Akatsuki is quite essential as you act as the one and only medical ninja in the organization and because of your clan's special ability, you have an enormous amount of chakra and can contribute your chakra to whoever you want without harming either you or the person who you give out your chakra to. As the leader said, your ability is what makes you suited to join the Akatsuki.

Your supremacy in medical ninjutsu is recognized in Hidden Leaf Village and your level in medical ninjutsu is as powerful as Tsunade, which was once was your sensei before you worked for the Akatsuki. Growing up, you barely even knew about your parents or your clan. All you knew is that they all sacrificed themselves to protect the village during the war leaving you as the only member of your clan who survived and has been living alone ever since.

Despite your medical specialties, however there is one person who you are not capable to save. The one member of the Akatsuki and that member is Itachi Uchiha! You've been trying very hard to do research about his health condition but couldn't find any that could help to eliminate his disease and let him live a normal, disease-free life.

And because of that, you've been continuously blaming yourself for not being able to cure him and you hated yourself for letting him die. Itachi has always been your best friend since the Academy and you promised him that you will find the cure for his health but before you could do so, he left sooner than you expected.

After Itachi's death, being part of the Akatsuki is no longer your intention. You left the organization soon after his death and been living alone at the Hidden Grass Village somewhere on the border of the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth. However, although you are no longer part of the organization, the Akatsuki members often visited you to tend to their wounds or get medical supplies from you.

You are close to each and every member of the Akatsuki and they also enjoy your company.

"It's been a lot quieter ever since you left." Konan.

"There's no one who can understand my art more than you, hm." Deidara

"You leaving the Akatsuki is a total loss for all of us, but no matter what your decision is, I will respect that." Pein

"Me and Samehada will surely miss going out on a mission with you, [y/n]-san." Kisame

"It's a shame, but fuck it. As long as I can perform my ritual to Lord Jashin, I got nothing to lose." Hidan scoffed.

You recall back some of the member's words before you left the organization. The thought left a smile on your face. Yes, indeed you enjoyed working with them. They acted like your family although some of the members don't get along with each other but they provided you something that you longed for.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hey guys! as what was stated in the description, this is my very first story that i have ever written or published and i'm scared tbh (┬┬﹏┬┬). i sincerely apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. i hope you will like this story as much as i do. feel free to leave comments or message me to talk about anything. see you guys in the next chapter! *wink*

 see you guys in the next chapter! *wink*