06 ➠ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
just another day

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗❝ just another day ❞

You jerked awake with your eyes opened wide and sweats all over your body. You flinch over the pain you felt at your wrists.

It was just a dream.

The flickering lights caught your eye. You blinked several times to adjust to the sudden brightness.

You slowly opened up your eyes again and started to realize that you are no longer laying on your bathroom floor.

How did I get here?

"Ah, [y/n]-san! You're awake." A black-haired woman approached you. She's wearing a white outfit in which you know instantly that she's one of the nurses that worked in the hospital.

"How are you feeling, [y/n]-san?" she asked politely, giving you a bright smile.

You looked down at your wrists in which they were both covered with bandages.

"How did I get here?" you asked back, ignoring her question.

"Your friend brought you here two days ago."

"T-Two days?" you frowned.

"Yes. You've been unconscious for two days straight. Lucky you, your friend quickly brought you here or else who would've known what would happen right? She's really worried about you. She came to visit every day, you know?" she replied while jotting down something on a piece of paper before examining you.

You glanced at her nametag. Miki.

"I should inform the doctor in charge that you're awake. Oh! Almost forgot. You shouldn't be walking around yet. You lost a lot of blood, your body needs to recover first. I'll have them deliver your food occasionally until you pull through. Is there anything you would like to eat or request?" she looked at me in a cheerful way.

You lay back down and closed your eyes. "No, thanks."

"Alright then. I'll leave you to rest now. Have a nice day and hope you'll recover soon." Miki stated before exiting your room.

*The next morning*

Just like what Miki said, Kumiko came to visit you early in the morning before she went on her mission.

There was an awkward silence between you two. You could feel the air tensed and you starting to get uncomfortable until she spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she complained.

"Kumiko.." you let out a sigh.

"What made you do it?" she narrowed her eyes towards me.

You fell silent. Not knowing how to explain to her.

"Answer me!" she raised her voice.

"You shouldn't have saved me!" you shot back.

Her expression changed from anger to sorrow as she looked at your [e/c] orb.

"You should've let me die." Your head hung low.

"So what, [y/n]? So that you could've been with him? He's already dead. I know how much you love him but this has to stop. There's no way you guys could be together."

"Yes we can!"

"By choosing to end your life? Is that how it will supposed to 'fix' things?" she looked at you with watery eyes.

"I-I don't-"

"It's been two years, [y/n]. You have to let it go. Things might not be the way you wanted them to be but that's how life works. You just have to endure it all. We all do. That's what makes us ninja. You should live up your life the way you used to." She said in low, comforting voice.

You could feel your tears flowing.

"I missed the old you. We used to have fun together. But now, the way you're behaving it's like I don't even know you anymore, [y/n]. However fucked up your life will be, I will always be there to help you. To help you find yourself again. To be able to see the beauty of living in this world again." She paused.

"Because I know, somewhere deep inside the heart of yours, the old [y/n] that I once knew is still there. Trapped and longing to be set free. This is not the life you should have, [y/n]. And although I don't know him much, I'm pretty sure that if Itachi is still alive, he would have thought the same thing." She said her final words before departing for her mission.

You cried yourself out, clamping a hand over your mouth as you let the tears run down your cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HEY HEY HEY!!! so this is the aftermath of y/n's first suicide attempt. i'm sorry if you think it's not a good chapter. i did try my best though >﹏< anywaysss see you guys in the next chapter!! xoxo

 i did try my best though >﹏< anywaysss see you guys in the next chapter!! xoxo