20 ➠ 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
arguments

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘❝ arguments ❞

"You're hurting me!" You cried out and shoved him away from you. You looked over at him with your glossy eyes.

"What the FUCK is your problem?" he scowled, clearly losing his patience.

"Just... leave me alone." You sighed heavily while lowering your gaze.

You were about to turn away from him to go to your room when he suddenly spoke up again.

"I was trying to be nice to you, [y/n]. I'm trying my very best here, why can't you fucking see that?" he closed his eyes and clasped his hand over his head as he ran his hand through his hair. You could spot a look of disappointment crossed his face.

"Well, I don't want your sympathy. I'm perfectly fine on my own." You tried to defend yourself.

"Don't bullshit me! Why can't you just-"

"I AM NOT! You're the one who's been lying to me all along."

"What?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hidan's POV

"I AM NOT! You're the one who's been lying to me all along." She barked, looking straight into my eyes.

I stand there stupefied as I stared at her with my eyes wide opened and said, "What?"

"All those money that you sent me, why did you lie claiming that it was from Pein when it clearly was yours all along? As a matter of fact, why would you give me the money in the first place? It is because you think I can't afford to make money on my own? You think I'm that pathetic, huh?"

"What the- I never said any of that!"

"Then what is it?" she spat with a persuasive tone.

"Fuck it, [y/n]! Don't be such an asshole!"

"What did I ever do to you? Why do you even care so much about me?"

I can clearly feel that there was a tense feeling in the air as anger seared through her.

I sighed angrily. "Was it so wrong if I try to be kind or care for you? Am I that-"

"Just tell me what the fuck you want from me?!" she started yelling.

"Fine, then! I won't care or do shit for you ever again! So, what now? Are you gonna tell me that you're trying to shut other people down and try killing yourself, 'cause you know what? I think that's the best idea for this situation. Go on then, go ahead and execute your so-called 'brilliant' plan." I blurted out unintentionally.

She froze and stare at me in utter disbelief.

Shit! I snapped.

I thought to myself as I watched her slowly losing her composure and her head hung low.

"[y-y/n], I really didn't mean to-"

She raised one hand at me and muttered under her breath.

"Just go."

Just when I'm about to call after her, I sensed chakra emerging from around her body.

"[y/n]" I called out with a soft voice.

"Don't make me do this, Hidan. Just get the hell out of my house. I don't want to see your face ever again."

With those final words, she stepped out of the hallway and went to her bedroom. I stood there not knowing what to do and whether or not I should go after her or do as she says although I know somewhere deep down in my heart, I want to go after her and tell her that I love her. I want to tell her that she meant the world to me and I hate seeing her like this. I craved for the smile that she used to have plastered on her lips back in those days because seeing her smile melted my heart and it was the only thing that keeps me going and can help me forget about my sadistic little life that I had.

Being immortal is surely a given but apart from performing rituals to Lord Jashin and spreading the way of Jashinism, I felt empty on the inside. When she joined the Akatsuki, everything changed. Somehow I felt like the empty space in my heart belongs only to her. I guess I really messed it up big this time.

'I don't want to see your face ever again.'

I recalled the words that she said moments ago. The words cut deep into my heart and it left me broken. I know now that I can never make her happy and she doesn't even want to look at me anymore. Matter of fact, she HATES me!

"FUCK! FUCK!" I ranted repeatedly as I punched the wall beside me, making my knuckles throb in pain but I didn't care.

I stood there catching my breath and suddenly I felt a tear tickled my cheek. I swept it off with my hand and looked down to it.

I'm sorry, Itachi. It seems like I can't keep my promise to you any longer. I'm a complete failure.

Slowly, I made my way out of her house with heavy steps.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

okayy but— how can this man be so fking fine *drooling*

okayy buthow can this man be so fking fine *drooling*

okayy but— how can this man be so fking fine *drooling*