07 ➠ 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
recovery

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍❝ recovery ❞

It's been a month since that day. You've already been discharged after about a week of being admitted. You have made a full recovery, leaving only a long red scar tainted across both of your wrists.

You start hanging out with Kumiko more and although you hate to admit it, she really has helped you a lot to feel better.

Ever since the day you were discharged from the hospital, she wouldn't let you out of her sight. When she goes out on a mission or running errands, she will send someone to take over the duty to 'supervise' you. Although she repeatedly said that it was just an intention to keep you company.

You thought of this whole 'supervising' thing is annoying at first but soon you realized that she was just trying to help and wanting what's best for you. She even made you promised her to have a sleepover every once or twice a week.

Now that you slowly gained her trust back on leaving you all by yourself, you started to walk around the village or go to the park every evening to watch the sunset as you always like the sunset view. After that, you and Kumiko would have dinner together before you guys went home. That's how particularly your life went for about a month now.

You also haven't heard about the members of the Akatsuki ever since, but you've heard rumors every now and then from the villagers talking and ranting about how successful they are now that they manage to keep the shinobi world at peace. Deep down, you felt happy for your once comrades and wondered how they all be doing by now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After you've had your dinner with Kumiko and talked for a while, you went straight home as you feel your body exhausted from all the research about the new medicine you trying to formulate.

It was a clear and bright night. The moon is perfectly portrayed in full moon as in the movie. You paused to stare at the moon in front of your house. The cool breeze touched the warmth of your cheeks. You closed your eyes and smiled at how peaceful it felt.

You opened your eyes to look at the moon again when suddenly a voice came up from behind you, making you startled.

"Enjoying the view, [y/n]?"

You turned your head to look at their direction.

"What a surprise seeing you here." You stated in a straight face.

"Let's just cut to the chase." Black Zetsu claimed.

"Tomorrow the Akatsuki will come by to grab some supplies." White Zetsu stated.

You let out a loud, breathy sigh. "Sure."

"What's with the long face?" White Zetsu asked.

"Nothing. Just tired. Is there anything else?"

"That is all."

"You came all the way here just to tell me that? I mean like, Deidara could've sent his clay bird or something and Pein can summoned me through that jutsu of his just to tell me this."

"Let's get out of here." Black Zetsu exclaimed.

"See you again someday, [y/n]!" White Zetsu called out to you before vanishing through the ground.

"So much of a 'friendly' person." You pouted.

You went inside your house to prepare all the necessities and set them aside before going to bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

thank you so much for all of your support i really appreciate each and every single one of you  see you guys in the next chapter! <3

thank you so much for all of your support i really appreciate each and every single one of you ♡ see you guys in the next chapter! <3