02 ➠ "𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
nice to see you too, hidan

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎❝ nice to see you too, hidan ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After years of living alone, they teach you to open up your heart to humans again. Losing your family took a toll on you. You took months and years to swallow the fact that they are gone but all the members are supportive towards you and treated you like family although you always seemed to shut them off at first.

As time goes by, you become close to them and eventually you became quite fond of them. It sure is hard leaving the organization after all you've been through with them but Itachi's death leaves a huge lump in your heart that is hard to swallow. You become less interested in everything and often lose your concentration during missions.

And that's how your association with the Akatsuki ended and how you end up living up alone again in your petty house.

You let out a soft sigh and grab the cup of water that you place on top of the table beside you. You took a sip and place it back on the table.

Right before getting up to go to your bed, you hear a loud thumping on your glass window.

You look over to your window to see an average-sized clay bird thumping on your window. I bet it's from Deidara you thought to yourself as you open up your window to let the bird in. As soon as the bird got into your living room, it flies around and landed on your shoulder.

You grab the clay bird and untie the small note attached to the bird's feet and the bird disappears after you got the note. Leaving a small puff.

Me and a few others will stop by your place tomorrow to collect some supplies. Tobi insisted to come, can I please leave Tobi to you? He's getting on my nerves, hm.

-Deidara

You giggled at the notes. "Still hate that Tobi guy, huh?" you placed the note at the table and went to bed.

*The next morning*

You woke up early to prepare the supplies needed.

"Antidotes, bandages, food pills, Sasori's new poison.. hmm what else?" you said, tapping your chin.

"Maybe I should make some pancakes." you said to yourself when your stomach growls.

After you finished eating, you heard knocking on your front door. You can hear loud voices coming from the outside of the door.

As you open the front door, you can see several people wearing a black cloak with red clouds printed right before your eyes. Before you can say anything, they barged into your house making you stumble slightly backwards.

"Rude!" you muttered to yourself while pouting.

"Imagine being stuck with them for two days before getting here. I'd rather go bounty hunting." Kakuzu says in disgust, shaking his head.

You laughed at his statement. "Bet you did."

"Damn! You haven't changed at all. A few months leaving Akatsuki, you're still a fucking mess." Hidan uttered while eyeing you up and down.

"Nice to see you too, Hidan." You rolled your eyes.

This is the first time in a while since you encountered Hidan after leaving the Akatsuki and you can tell that his cheeky side hasn't changed at all. Hidan likes to tease you a lot back then. Sometimes he even got too far by trying to flirt with you. One time he got punched half to death by your enormous strength when he accidentally placed his hands on your bum. Although he continuously pleaded that it was an accident, you do not regret punching the senses out of him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.