09 ➠ 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
sparks

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄❝ sparks ❞

Hidan's POV

"Ah, yes! I forgot." She let out a small laugh.

Before I know it, she punched me hard on the stomach. Making me dropped on my knees and curled up in pain.

"What the fuck, bitch?!" I groaned.

"Serves you right, pervert!" she stated as she snatched the bottle off my grip and walked away.

"You're welcome!" I snapped back and stared at her until she left my sight.

That bitch. Not even a simple 'thank you'. If I knew this sooner, I wouldn't have helped her.

I slowly get back on my feet and went after her.

She looked over to me when I entered the living room. I slowly walked to the couch and put down my scythe.

"You're alright, princess?" she joked, looking back at the TV in front of us.

My face was red in anger as I sat beside her on the couch.

I opened my mouth to shot back at her but stopped when I saw the long red scar across both of her wrists.

"What the fuck happened to your wrists?" I blurted.

She pulled down her long-sleeved t-shirt as if she's trying to hide it.

"Why do you ask?" she asked without looking at me.

"Not like I care."

She sighed and closed her eyes before looking at my direction.

"Aren't you going back already?" she asked with a straight face.

"Whoa, listen here lady! I just got here for like 5 minutes ago and you asked me to do stuff without even saying 'thank you' only to be punched on the fucking stomach for helping you and then now you're throwing me out? Where's your fucking manners? For Jashin-sama's sake [y/n], you're worse than Kakuzu." I sighed and laid back on the couch, my head was slightly tilted back and I closed my eyes.

She looked down at her feet.

"I-I'm sorry, Hidan." she mutters in a low-toned voice.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I lifted my head and looked at her.

She looked over to me and her [e/c] orb met my gaze.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you." she said, still looking at me.

I just glared at her. Lord Jashin! She's fucking beautiful!

I can feel my face becomes red with blush when she looked at me like that.

"W-What are... d-did you-" I stuttered as I try to get the words out of my mouth.

"Did you just blushed?" she teased.

"What? FUCK NO!" I turned my head to look at the TV, more like trying to hide it.

"Then why did you stutter? And your face is red as a tomato." She laughed and she let out a hand and place it under my chin as she tilted it to her side so that she can see my face.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I slapped at her hand.

She laughed again. "I was just trying to be nice."

"Yeah, well. Whatever." I gazed back at the TV, trying to ignore her as well as trying to calm myself down, my heart's still pounding from her gentle touch just now.

"But serious question though, are you going to spend the night here at the Hidden Grass Village or you're going back to the hideout?"

"Isn't it obvious?

"What is?"

"I'm spending the night with you." I looked at her in a seductive way possible.

She wrinkled her nose in disgust before walking out to her bedroom.

What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?! Am I not attractive enough?!

Oh, Lord Jashin! She's driving me nuts!!