Chapter 18

Dean's POV
We were at Bobby's, Jonathan was strapped down to a chair, screaming like hell. There was no choice, he was getting worse, I couldn't even touch him anymore. His eyes were black, sweat was pouring out of him, I flinched, Sam poured more of the potion down Jonathan's throat, and forced him to swallow. Jonathan screamed in pain, He breathed heavily and tried to escape, the restraints kept him in.
He cried out" Dean! I can't! Deeaaan!" I flinched,
Sam said" Dean?" He looked at me, he had tears in his eyes too,
I said" Keep going."
" Dean, this is day one, it's a five day ritual, he can't handle this."
" Keep going. He won't survive healing at a normal rate, it's killing him. At least with this, he'll live through it."
" He can't handle the pain, Dean!"
" He's gonna have to, Sam!" Then we heard the door opened, I covered Jonathan's mouth, he strained against my touch, whining loudly. Bobby and Sam pointed their guns at the door way and we saw Ellen and Jo.
Ellen said" What in the devil's name are you three doing?"
Bobby said" Jonathan, can you speak?" Jonathan hummed, slightly nodding his head, I moved my hand away." Need a break, son?"
Jonathan mumbled" Can we get pizza?" I chuckled, smiling slightly, Bobby and Sam smiled.
" Yeah, we can get pizza." Jonathan's head slumped,
I said" Uh, Bobby, can you-"
" Just get the kid off the chair." I undid the bottom restraints, Sam rook off the top restraints.
" One, two-" We lifted him, he screamed in pain, I flinched, we carried him to the couch and laid him down. His hips lifted into the air from the contact, he groaned in pain," You okay, baby?" He breathed heavily, slightly nodding, he stared at the ceiling. His eyes were red and puffy, I sighed," Get some sleep, okay? This is a long process, I'll wake you up when the pizza is here." His eyes immediately closed once I said it was okay, his body relaxed for the first time today.
Ellen said" Who is that?"
" Uh... My... uh- Sam, a little..." Sam shook his head, throwing a blanket over Jonathan." That's Jonathan... he's-" Sam snickered, and walked away quickly as I glared at him. I sighed," He's my boyfriend, kinda, I don't think I ever asked."
Sam and Bobby said" You didn't."
" Now you two have something to say, huh?" Jonathan whimpered, then he screamed, I flinched, I turned to him and he was squirming around. I walked to him, hesitantly putting my hands on his chest. He jolted up, eyes snapping open, turning black, Ellen and Jo backed up." It's okay, he doesn't kill... when he's not being controlled." He breathed heavily, I kept my hands on his chest, he grabbed my arm. He tensed up due to the oversensitivity, then pushed my hands away from him, I moved away from him.
Sam said" He's kinda a demon."
Ellen said" A demon?"
" He's good, though. We swear." I watched Jonathan, he was staring at his feet, knees pulled to his chest, head between his knees.

I was barely paying attention to anyone speaking, I was watching Jonathan eat. He was eating so slowly, that's how I knew he was in real pain, kid eats like a jet. He stopped eating after 3 bites,
I said" Baby, gotta eat more than that." He shook his head," Jonathan, you have to eat more than 3 bites, okay?" He took one bite," I forgot how sarcastic you are when you don't talk, you know that?"
Jonathan mumbled" Bite me, loser."
Sam said" There he is." Jonathan weakly smirked at him," Feel any better, dude?"
" I-I feel like holy water is... burning my stomach."
" Got it!"
Jo said" So, you're dating a demon, Dean?"
I said" Yeah, I guess." Jonathan went to open his mouth," Don't." Jonathan closed his mouth, glancing up at me as I stared at him.
Sam said" What were you-" I glared at him," Never mind."
——
Sam poured the potion down Jonathan's throat, Jonathan swallowed then screamed in pain, I flinched.
I said" You're okay, Jonathan, you're okay, you're okay." He breathed heavily, then Sam poured the next batch down his throat. His screams started up again, then he passed out from the pain." Dammit!"
Sam said" It's fine, it can still work, he can still swallow unconscious."
" Okay, okay, okay." Sam poured the next batch down Jonathan's throat, I closed his mouth, forcing his body to swallow.

After this ritual, a glow grew on Jonathan's body, he woke up, screaming in pain.
I yelled" Jonathan?!" He writhed in the restraints then his body slumped against them. I shook his shoulders, staring at him, he gasped, waking up, I watched his body heal itself. He breathed heavily, I grabbed his face, he didn't flinch, shiver or yelp. He relaxed against my touch, his breathing slowed down,
He mumbled" It worked... I feel like shit."
I scoffed" Yeah, I bet." He sighed, whimpering," Let's get you out of these restraints, huh?" He nodded slightly, I started loosening the restraints on him.

We were laying on the couch, Jonathan was soaking up the cuddles, nuzzles, and snuggles. By laying on top of me, body pressed into mine as flush as possible.
Sam said" I don't think he's gonna let you move, Dean." Jonathan hummed in approval,
I said" Just wait till we get back to the bunker."
" I'm getting a motel room."
" Good." Jonathan giggled, I smirked and rubbed his back, he arched into my touch, moaning lightly into my neck. Sam walked away, Jonathan sighed,
He mumbled" Wanna feel you, Dean." He tugged at my shirt,
" I'm not going shirtless." He whined then pulled off his shirt, then dug himself into my shirt, so he was pressed into my skin." Drastic measures, huh?" He nodded his head, I chuckled," If I let you stay like this, will you consider going to sleep?" He yawned, I felt his face nuzzled closer to my chest, his right ear pressed against where my heart is.

Jo and Sam walked into the room, Sam went to find a book, Jo stared at me.
I whispered" What?"
Jo said" Never thought you'd let anyone do that to you."
Sam said" He's let Jonathan eat his bacon burger, and he's asleep, isn't he?"
I whispered" Not sure, he hasn't moved for the past 10 minutes, so I'm pretty sure he's asleep."
" Jonathan, I have cheese fries." No reaction,
We both said" He's asleep."
Jo said" He likes cheese fries?"
Sam said" He likes anything, except peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but Dean used crunchy peanut better and Jonathan said he didn't like the way it felt in his mouth. Something about the textures. He loves cheese fries, cheeseburgers and meat lovers pizza."
" So he's basically a cute Dean."
I whispered" Oh, you're lucky he's asleep right now, or I would come over there and kick your little ass." She laughed, smiling," Shut up."
Sam said" Why'd he go under your shirt?"
" He wanted to feel me, skin on skin. I said I wouldn't take off my shirt, so stubborn ass just dug himself under my shirt."
" Look, he gets what he wants, okay? Might wanna learn that."
" Yeah, I will, eventually." Jonathan whined, squirming around before settling again." Now get out of here, loud asses, before you wake him up." They both chuckled and walked out, I smiled and rubbed the lump, I call Jonathan's back, trying to soothe him back into a deeper sleep.

Jonathan's POV
I was curled up on the couch, watching Dean and Jo drink, they were having a competition. Sam sat next to me,
Sam said" Are they done yet?" I shook my head, rubbing my eyes," Maybe you should get some more sleep, Jonathan."
I mumbled" I'm okay."
" Want something to eat?" I shook my head, not taking my eyes off Dean for a split second." You want Dean, don't you?" I nodded slightly," Then maybe instead of stalking him, just ask."
" I'm not clingy."
" It's not being clingy, and even if it was, you've had 5 terrible days, you deserve all the cuddles you want."
" He's having fun, it's fine." Sam sighed, then got up, walking to them, I sighed. Then Dean looked up, I blushed, looking down, I heard him walking to me.
He said" Baby?" I looked at him instantly," Do you want me to come  lay back down with you?"
I said" It's okay, you can continue your drinking game." He chuckled and held my hands, I relaxed, practically becoming putty in his hands.
" Now, I ask again. Yes or no." I couldn't lie to him, it's like he had me in a trap.
" Yes." I huffed," Not fair." He chuckled, and got behind me again, I curled into him immediately. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, I sighed and closed my eyes, relaxing against him.
" You could've just asked, baby, it's not a big deal." He kissed the back of my neck, making me gasp and squirm against him." Love you, baby."
" Love you, too."