Chapter 11

Dean's POV
He passed out from pain, we ran upstairs, and to the car, I slid into the back with Jonathan. Sam got into the driver and took off, Jonathan was pouring out sweat, and breathing heavily.

We got to the motel room, Jonathan woke up and started screaming in pain again. I put him down and stuffed a shirt in his mouth, his screams muffled.
Sam said" What's that?"
I said" What's what?!" He tilted Jonathan's head, I saw a sigil scarred into the side of his face." I don't know! We need to get him... I don't-don't! Sam, what do we do?" Jonathan writhed in pain, screaming in his head off,
" Dean... we gotta, uh, get him somewhere, we need to find out what that sigil will do and if it can kill him."
" And what?!"
" Find a way to get it off him. Let's go."
" I've never seen anything like this in any book, Sam."
" Bobby has everything, we're closer to him than the bunker."
" Fine, fine! Let's go!" I lifted Jonathan up, his eyes rolled back, then he passed out again." Baby, if you can hear me... I'm right here. Jonathan, I'm right here."
——
We ran into Bobby's,
He said" What happened?"
I said" We don't... we don't know! A demon, got ahold of him, kissed him, then he was screaming in pain."
" What kind of demon?"
" Uh... uh... I don't-" I laid Jonathan down on the couch, he screamed in pain, I flinched. I rubbed back his hair, his eyes were black, he was breathing heavily.
Sam said" We gotta find something, he's gonna die from the pain before we can find a cure."
" Bobby, you got a thermometer?" Bobby walked away then came back with one, I put it in Jonathan's mouth and it beeped after a few seconds. I looked at the temp," He should already be dead." 151 F degrees, I showed them,
" O-Okay... we gotta cool his body temperature, Right?"
" Okay... Bobby?"
Bobby said" Sam, run an ice bath. I'll hit the books." Sam ran upstairs, I stared at Jonathan writhing in pain, screaming. Bobby went to his desk, I held Jonathan's face in my hands, I sighed.
" Hey, Jonathan?" Jonathan let out a strangled noise,
He mumbled" Lucifer? No, no... sir, I didn't- I'm... no, no, no, please... I didn't mean to... Sir, no. No! Aghhh!" He screamed in pain,
" Jonathan?! Jonathan!" He writhed around, screaming, I flinched and rubbed his head.
Bobby said" Don't think he can hear you, boy."
" He has to be okay, Bobby, I can't- I can't lose him." I gulped, staring at Jonathan,
" I'm gonna make sure you don't. Kid's got a good heart. A damn confused heart, but good." I chuckled, nodding my head,
" You shoulda seen him when he tried a bacon cheeseburger for the first time, his eyes lit up so much, it was hilarious."
" You've been feeding him a bunch of junk, haven't you?"
" Yes." Bobby chuckled," Look, he doesn't gain weight, his metabolism is as fast as a damn cheetah."
" He's part demon, what did you expect?"
Jonathan suddenly screamed" No! Dean, don't let them take me! Please don't let them!" I flinched, he screamed again,
" I can't." I walked into the kitchen, breathing out, I grabbed a beer and took a long sip. I finished the beer and walked back in, Jonathan was passed out again. Sam came down, I lifted Jonathan up and carried him upstairs and to the bathroom.

I pulled off his clothes except for his boxers and laid him down in the freezing cold tub. He started shivering, his breathing got rough, then he settled. I kept his head afloat, staring at him,
Sam said" He'll be fine, Dean. We'll find something."
I said" He doesn't deserve this."
" If you think about it this way, this isn't the worst pain he's ever been in. He was physically, mentally and sexually tortured by Lucifer."
" I know, I know."
——
It's been two days, and we've been head deep in books, I was staring at Jonathan. We stole morphine from Sioux Falls General, and dosed him up, so he's passed out. Cas appeared,
He said" No." As we looked at him for answers," I haven't found anything yet. I'm sorry." I stood up and walked out, heading to the junk yard, I grabbed a crowbar and went to town on an old car.

After a few hours, I dropped to my knees, breathing heavily.
I heard Sam say" Feel better?" I shook my head," He's waking up from the morphine, thought you'd want to know." We walked back inside, I sighed, tugging at my hair.

I was sitting next to Jonathan,
I said" Jonathan, if you wake up, I'll get you anything you want, all right? Just wake up, baby." I kissed his hand, sighing," Please, just wake up and be okay... that's all I'm asking." I stared at the sigil," I killed that bitch, Jonathan, I got her." Then his eyes snapped open, they were pure black, he screamed in pain. I flinched, rubbing his head and chest, he writhed in pain, whimpering.
He screamed" Oh, Sir! I'm sorr- Ahh! No, no! I didn't mean it! Ahhh! Aaah!" His eyes rolled back and he started seizing, foam came out of his mouth, I turned him over onto his side.
" Sam! Bobby! Cas!" They ran in, I was staring at Jonathan,
Sam said" Okay, okay, okay, so get this, we think we found something."
" Then do it before he dies!" Bobby and Sam rushed around, Cas placed his fingers on Jonathan's forehead, they glowed. Jonathan settled a little, but not enough to stop the seizing, I breathed out.

After an hour of them making something, Sam ran over,
He said" Sit him up and tilt his chin up." I pulled Jonathan into a sitting position then opened his mouth a little, tilting his chin. Sam poured something down his throat, then said something in I believe was archaic latin. Jonathan stopped moving, then a bright glow came from the side of his face with the sigil. The sigil disappeared, then Jonathan groaned, I sighed.
I said" Baby?"
Jonathan grumbled" What happened?" Then his eyes opened, they faded to the chocolate brown they are from the black color." Dean? What..." He slumped, I caught him quickly, holding his face in my hand, I shushed him.
" Save your energy." I laid him down, his eyes shut again, but he was breathing normally, no fever, no sweating." What was that?"
Sam said" It worked, okay? The sigil was archaic, at the beginning of demons, it's supposed to torture the soul, till the soul can't fight and it's body seizes and foams at the mouth... we had like maybe half a day to get that potion perfect or he'd be dead." I sighed, staring at him,
" Okay, I'm gonna go get him some food, I'll be right back."
" No, I'll go. You stay here with him, he needs you." I nodded,
Bobby said" I'll head with you." They walked out, Cas put his hand over Jonathan's forehead.
He said" He's recovering. He'll be okay."
I said" He shouldn't have to go through this, he's been through enough."
" Bazzoth, Jonathan... he'll be hunted until he's taken back."

Jonathan woke up, he groaned quietly, he blinked a few times before fully opening his eyes.
He said" Dean?!"
I said" Right here, baby." He looked at me then hugged my neck, I wrapped my arms around his back. He dug his face into my neck,
He mumbled" I wanna go to the bunker..."
" We'll go as soon as you've got the strength, baby. We'll put up some extra warding, we'll get stronger hex bags, get some food in you."
" No... go now." He tried to get up, letting go of me, he tried to stand up, he strained his face then dropped onto the couch. He breathed heavily, closing his eyes, he groaned.
" Wanna sit still, now?" He nodded weakly," Uh-huh. Sam and Bobby's gonna be back soon with some grub, you hungry?" He shook his head, I sighed," Well, you've gotta eat, whether you like it or not."
" Who was she?"
" I don't know, was kinda hoping you'd know." He shook his head, then groaned softly, I sighed and rubbed back his hair.
" I'm scared."
" I'm here to protect you."

Once Sam and Bobby got back,
Sam said" Bacon cheeseburgers, cheese fries for the endless pit, large pizzas, supreme and meat lovers, and chicken wings."
I said" Good! Did you get beer and pie?"
" Yes, Dean, I didnt forget beer and pie. And soda because he's sick." He put the food down,
Bobby said" And we got a few more ingredients for some hex bags." I moved away from Jonathan, but his hand instantly grabbed mine and he whimpered.
I said" Just going to get you a plate, Jonathan." He hesitantly let go of my hand, I walked away from him and grabbed a plate, piling on the food. I walked back to him, sitting him up, he stared at the food, then his stomach growled." Not hungry, huh? Dig in." He instantly dug in, eating quickly, I sighed," Easy, tiger, you're gonna cause yourself a stomach ache." He slowed down a little, I smiled and rubbed his head.

After a while, I was holding Jonathan in my arms, we were tangled up together.
He said" Can we go now?"
I said" Baby, you're just getting your strength back, give it a few days and I promise we'll go to the bunker." 
" I don't-I don't... I don't feel safe."
" I've got you, okay? You're safe with me, Jonathan. I'm gonna keep you as safe as I can, all right?"
" Okay." He rolled over so his face was tucked in at my chest,
" Hey, get some sleep, okay?"
" Okay." I rubbed his back, easing him off to sleep.