Chapter 12

I was full of energy, we were back at the bunker safe, and I felt safer being here at least. I ran into the library,
I said" I'm bored."
Dean said" Well, Cas is gone, and Sam's on a small hunt with Bobby, he'll be gone for a few days." I groaned,
" Do we have any food?"
" You ate an hour ago, Jonathan."
" It's already been an hour?!" He chuckled and turned to me,
" All right, I owe you from everything that went wrong, what do you wanna do?"
" Let's watch a movie!"
" Okay. To the Dean cave, it is."
" I'm not calling it that."
" Will you just- I'll make you popcorn."
" Dean Cave it is!" He chuckled and walked away to the kitchen.

We were watching some movie he picked, it didn't really pique my interests. I licked hot fudge off my thumb, I heard Dean groan a little, I turned to him, tilting my head. He was staring at me,
I said" What is it?"
He said" Nothing, it's nothing, watch the movie." I turned my attention back to the boring movie, then I heard him groan. I turned to him and he got hot fudge on his arm, I tilted my head, putting two and two together quickly without him noticing." Could you pass me a napkin?" I ignored his request and licked the delicious syrup off his arm. He groaned and held my head to his arm." What was that about, Baby?" I smirked, then straddled his waist, he huffed," I wouldn't-" I shifted to try and get comfortable, he gripped my hips." Whatcha doin', Jonathan?" I poured a little bit of the syrup onto his neck." Jona-ahh." I attacked his neck with my lips and tongue, licking and sucking away the chocolate goodness. He gasped and rubbed my sides, grunting once I bit down and started on a hickey." Mmm, Baby. This what you're doing with your boredom? Teasing me to death?" I licked around the new hickey, grinding myself against him," I'll take that as a yeah." I bit down, he groaned," You're making it really hard for me to control myself, baby." I started rutting myself against him, he gasped and threw his head back. He gripped my waist and started thrusting up against me, I moaned and fell back, he caught me and stood up. He held my thighs and pinned me to the wall, I gasped and threw my head back as he attacked my neck with nips and sucks.
I whined" Dean, Dean.... Dean, Dean, Dean." He started grinding against me," Wanna be... ngh! In control." My eyes rolled back,
" Baby, I think you're a little too submissive to be in control." My eyes turned black and I started grinding against him faster, I got down and turned him so he was against the wall. He smirked," Cute, baby." I huffed then started grinding against him harder. I kissed at his neck and licked down his jawline, he thrusted hard once, I moaned and my mouth gaped instantly." Uh-huh, the second you feel pleasure, you're putty in my hands."
" Ngh! Dean!"
" What was that?" I whined and rolled my hips against his, trying to get the pleasure he was denying me." Huh, baby?"
" Dean, please!"
" Okay, okay, tables turned on you, huh?" He lifted me up and pinned me to the wall again, he pinned my hands down, and kissed me hard. I kissed back, he started grinding against me, I breathed heavily then moaned loudly as I came in my pants." Think you can go again, baby?" My head flopped onto his shoulder, I whined, shaking my head." Let me go get rid of this, and I'll be right back." He put me on the chair, he went to walk away, I grabbed his belt loop. He hummed, I pulled down his jeans and started kissing the outline of the tent in his boxers." What- oh!" I pulled his boxers down, took him into my mouth." Oh, fuck!" His hips stuttered against my mouth, then he gripped my hair. I started sucking him off, he moaned and dug his fingers into my scalp.
After about 10 minutes, I've been none stop sucking him off,
He groaned" Fuck! I'm cumming! Ahh!" He came, I swallowed around him and swallowed the cum. He groaned and pulled me off as I kept sucking, he smirked as he saw me, I knew I was drooling and cum was sliding down my chin." You're so fucking hot." He grabbed his phone and took a picture of me, my eyes were black." That's for later." I smiled, he sighed, he wiped the side of my mouth, and put his thumb in my mouth, I sucked off the cum. He pulled his thumb out and smiled at me, I smiled back and got up." You bored now?"
I said" Nope." He kissed me,
" Good!" He skimmed his hand over my collarbone, I whined, he pressed on the hickeys," Huh?"
" Let's go have more fun!" I held his hands and walking to his room.
" Oh, great, I created a sex monster."
" Mmhmm."
——
Sam said" Did you two have sex the entire time?"
Dean said" What? No!"
I said" Obviously, I can't even sit down." Dean spit out his water, Sam started laughing,
" Baby, we talked about this!"
" Oh, is our sex lives something we're not supposed to tell Sam?"
" Yes, Jonathan!"
" Oh, sorry." He sighed and kissed my head,
" I need to get you a gag."
" Kinky."
" Dammit!" He walked away,
" Dean, no! Come back!" Dean sighed and walked back, picking me up, my body curled up and he sat down, sitting me on his lap. I sighed, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

After a while, I heard a familiar voice... or it sounded familiar.
A man said" So the rumors are true, Bazzoth is back." Dean gripped the back of my shirt and I heard Sam go for his blade. I looked up, tilting my head at the man staring at me, my eyes turned black as his turned red. I stared at him, standing up, Dean and Sam stood up, walking to me.
Sam said" Jonathan, go to your room, okay?"
" What's wrong with him? He's got no memory."
" Jonathan, dude!" He grabbed my arm, I snapped out of it, shaking my head." Hey, you okay?" I walked away from them,
Dean said" Jonathan?!"
——
I screamed, clawing at my skin, then my hands were pinned down, and someone was sitting on my stomach.
I heard Dean scream" Jonathan!" I snapped out of it, breathing heavily, and opening my eyes." Hey!" I sighed then I leaned up and wrapped my arms around Dean's stomach, whimpering into his chest. He rubbed my hair, he whispered" Hey, Jonathan are you okay?"
I whimpered" I liked killing people... I thought it was fun. Dammit!"
" Hey, hey, that's not you anymore, Jonathan."
" How do we know? What if-What if I get all my memories back and I go dark again?"
" I won't let that happen." I sighed, holding onto him, he held me close, kissing my head," I won't let that ever happen to you, Jonathan, I swear."