Chapter 4

I was staring at myself in a mirror, tilting my head at the new clothes I was in.
Dean said" You okay in there, Jonathan?" I hummed loudly, then opened the door, I looked at them.
Sam said" Nice, man. What's up with the roses?"
I said" I like them. They're pretty."
" Okay."
" I'm confused, why do I need this?" I held up the phone they gave me,
Dean said" Because you're human. Humans have phones."
" Okay."
" And we need a way to contact you if you're not with us."
" Okay. I still don't..."
" It's okay, dude, we'll help you out." I nodded my head, I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I blinked a few times, then looked at them," You need more sleep, Jonathan."
" Well, I don't like my mind."
" You still need sleep."
" I can't." I closed the door and changed into my old clothes, I sighed and looked at the scars littered across my body. What were some of these from? I know the newest ones, but the faded ones... what happened? What did I do? Who hurt me?
——

I was throwing m&ms into my mouth, Dean said" He's like an endless pit

Dean said" He's like an endless pit."
Sam said" Dean."
" What?"
" Dude, you eat all the time."
" Well, he eats more than me. Kid doesn't stop eating, like ever. Unless he's sleeping."
I said" I don't eat in the shower!"
" Point."
Sam said" Okay, cut off, Jonathan." He took the bag of candy from me, I whined and glared at Dean." He's glaring at you, you know."
" I know." I grabbed the pack of skittles I had in my pocket," Dude!" I poured them into my mouth before Dean could take them. I started chewing as Sam stared at me, I smiled widely." Jonathan, dude!"
I said" What?"
" Stop eating, man." I pouted,
" But I like eating, it's fun."
" But you don't need to eat all the time, Jonathan. It's bad for you or whatever."
" Bad for me? I'm a demon, I don't think eating an excessive amount of food is going to harm me."
" Dammit... that's, uh, that's... Sam?"
Sam said" Nope, not in this."

We pulled into a motel room, Dean got out, walking to get a motel room, Sam gave me the candy back. I smiled and threw three into my mouth, I sighed and leaned back. Dean came back, hitting the top of the car, we got out. I saw people look our way, people unsettle me, I scurried to Dean's side, he looked at me. Then gave me my bag, I grabbed it and followed him into the motel room as he unlocked the door. I fell onto the bed as they walked in, I sighed, staring at the ceiling.
I said" So, you guys hunt things like me?"
Dean said" Yes."
" So, you'd have weapons that can kill me?"
" I'm not answering that." I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach, I curled my legs under myself and sat there." How are you comfortable like that, man?"
" Mm?" I rolled and sat up," I just am, I don't know."

Dean's POV
Jonathan squirmed around for a few more minutes, while Sam and I started researching the case. He settled down and stopped moving, I looked over, he was curled around 2 pillows, head tucked in.
I said" He's finally asleep."
Sam said" I figured we'd have to drug him."
" Me too."
" All right, so I think we've got a demon, which is bad on multiple levels."
" Demon, bad. The deaths, bad. Uh... the demon curled up around a pillow, bad. Demons after said demon curled around the pillow, bad."
" Yep. So, if we're gonna do this, we have to keep Jonathan safe while dealing with the demon."
" We've done more with less, we've definitely got this." Jonathan started squirming, his face twisting in pain, he whined and whimpered. I stared at him, he rolled over, laying flat on his back, he breathed out quickly, whimpering.
He murmured" No, no, no, I'm sorry, I- No... I don't... ah! No, no, don't!" He screamed, I walked to him and shook his shoulders. He jolted up, gasping, his eyes snapping open, pure black, his head whipped around. He calmed down once he saw me, he whimpered, I sighed and held his shoulder. He started shaking, he pulled his knees to his chest and started rocking himself slowly.
" You okay, Jonathan?" He whimpered, shaking his head slightly, he hid his face.

After a while, we were headed out to talk with a witness, Jonathan was still in the same fetal position.
I said" Jonathan, we're headed out, okay? We're gonna lock you in with salt, all right?" He snapped out of it slightly,
He said" Why?"
" Because we're dealing with a demon here, and they're kinda gunning for your head, so better safe than sorry."
" Okay."
" Just call if you need us, okay? So, use the phone."
" Okay."
" There's food in the fridge and we'll be back later."
" Okay." We left, I had lined the windows and door with salt, he's trapped in the motel room till we get back.
Sam said" He's out of it, Dean. What do you think he saw?"
I said" I don't know. Something really bad, probably."
" I mean... he was tortured by Lucifer. There's no telling what happened to him in hell."
" Yeah. Probably worse than anything we've seen or done."
" Yeah." We got into the car," Should we really be leaving him alone right now?"
" The sooner we get this case done, the sooner we leave and get him out of this town."

Jonathan's POV
They left me trapped in the motel room, I stared at a spot on the bed for a while till I snapped out of it. I felt disgusting in my body, I hated it, and I wanted to claw my own skin off. I got up and went into the bathroom, I pulled off the clothes and threw them onto the bed. I breathed heavily and turned on the water, pushing it to the hot side. I paced till I tested the water and it was as hot as possible, I stepped it, yelping as it slightly burned my skin. I relaxed against the flow and winced as it stung my skin. I screamed, punching the wall, which cracked then shattered... oops. I cried out then slid down the wall, breathing heavily, I pulled my knees up to my chest.

I heard the front door opened,
I heard Dean say" Jonathan?" I didn't have the strength to look up, I heard his feet on the tile." Jonathan! What the hell, man?" My body shook violently," Sorry, hey, you okay? Jonathan?" My head was lifted up, I saw Dean," You okay?" My head slumped against his hand," All right, let's just get you out of the shower. And you know, boxers usually come off when you're gonna take a shower." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me up, practically dragging me to the bed. He put me down, I flopped against the bed, no effort to move or speak.
Sam said" Jonathan?"
" He's... not here right now. Let's go find this bastard then we'll figure out Jonathan."

Dean's POV
We found the demon, she tried to get away but was blocked by Sam, she tried to turn but was blocked by me. I pinned her to the wall, she laughed suddenly, I glared at her.
I said" What's funny?"
She said" You reek of Bazzoth, is he back? He's been gone so long! Oh my, I'd love to rip his limbs off slowly and painfully."
" What do you know about Bazzoth?"
" He's a damn fool. Pissed off our king all the time, killed so many of us! Hearing his screams through the chambers was addictive!" She laughed as I glared," We got off on his screams of pain, especially when we heard Lucifer howling behind them."
" What?"
" Hm, He hasn't told you? He was Lucifer's little flower, his personal toy. Especially when he'd piss of our master. Eventually he'd give in, and let Lucifer do whatever he wanted to him for as long as he wanted. Oh, you care about him... what if I-"
" Sam, knife." Sam handed me the knife and I stabbed her, her body lit up and she dropped. Sam looked at me," Let's go, now."
Sam said" Do you think what she said was true?"
" Let's go."
" Dean-"
" Go!"

We got back to the motel room, Jonathan hadn't moved,
I said" Jonathan, what'd you remember?"
Sam said" Dean!"
" Shut up. Jonathan!" Jonathan snapped out of it, he stared at me, gulping." What'd you remember?" He whimpered,
" Dean, calm down." I sighed as I saw Jonathan's face, his head was tilted, and his bottom lip quivering.
" Jonathan, what did you remember today?"
He mumbled" You already know. Don't act like you don't."
I yelled" Jonathan!" He yelped and covered his face,
" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, don't hurt me, please. I'n sorry, I'm sorry." He started crying, I closed my eyes then opened them, looking at Sam, he stared at me blankly then shook his head. He sat next to Jonathan, he wrapped his arm around him,
He said" Hey, you're okay, Jonathan. You're okay, calm down, no one's mad at you."
I said" I didn't mean to yell, but the demon we killed said some pretty damn interesting stuff. I want to know what you remembered, you were freaked out."
Jonathan mumbled" I was Lucifer's toy, in all ways, if he was angry... he'd punch the anger away, or he'd fuck the anger away." I flinched," I feel disgusting, I want to claw my skin off, it feels terrible. I feel terrible."
" You're not hurting yourself on my watch, Jonathan. No more boiling hot showers, man, and I swear if I have to sit in the damn bathroom I will."
" Just-Just leave me alone." He moved away from us and slid down the corner of the wall, he pulled his knees to his chest and buried his head in his arms.