Chapter 8

I was yawning as I walked into the kitchen, I hit a wall, I whined, but I heard laughter.
I groaned" Not funny."
Sam said" Hilarious, actually. How'd you sleep, Rabbit?"
" You heard us, huh?"
" Yeah, you're loud." I gave him the finger, then smelled bacon,
" Bacon!" He chuckled and handed me a plate, Dean came in and smiled at me. I smiled a little and ate a piece of bacon. Dean went to grab a piece, I glared at him, moving the plate away, he glared back.
He said" Give me some bacon."
" No!" I sat down and shielded the bacon from him, he tried to grab a piece again. I growled at him, my eyes turned black,
He grumbled" Asshole. You possessive little asshole." I ate a piece of bacon," Sam, tell him to give me bacon."
Sam said" Oh, no way. I'm not in this. He's your whatever."
" Sam!"
" Jonathan, dude, give him a piece of bacon before he tries to murder you."
I said" Fun!"
" I tried." Dean groaned and grabbed a piece of bacon,
" Hey!" Dean laughed in victory before eating the piece in one bite," Why can't I eat in one bite?! I wanna eat in one bite!"
Dean said" No, Jonathan. You'll choke." I giggled, and ate like 3 pieces at once, I smiled as Dean rolled his eyes at me. Then Castiel came in, he saw me with a mouth stuffed with bacon and Dean glaring at me, Sam laughing from the stove.
Castiel said" What's going on?"
Sam said" Jonathan's stubborn and Dean's greedy."
I said" I am nof subborn!"
" What was that?"
" Muck you!"
" Huh?" He laughed, I swallowed and rolled my eyes,
" Fuck you!"
Dean said" Hey, I fucked you." I blushed deeply, whining lowly and lowering my head." There, that shut him up. What's up, Cas?"
Cas said" I was just making sure you got to the bunker safely."
I said" And to make sure I didn't go psycho on them, right? Slaughter them?"
" I trust you."
" Enough?"
" I watch over them." 
" I'd never hurt them."
" You don't know yourself enough to be sure of it." I stood up, walking over to Castiel, his eyes glowed, mine turned black. We were face to face, glaring at each other.
Dean said" Guys!"
I growled" Then what don't I know?!"
Castiel said" You murdered my brothers and sisters, Bazzoth! You slaughtered millions of men, women and children in little than a snap of your fingers. You tortured for fun, you'd love slicing open flesh and tasting the hot blood." My eyes flickered back to normal, my eyebrows furrowed a little, no... no, none of that can be true.
Dean said" Cas!"
" I'm sorry if I can't trust you fully, I know the real you." Tears brimmed my eyelids and slid down my cheeks, I breathed heavily.
I mumbled" You're right. I'm danger- dangerous... I-I can't be with anyone!" I ran, dodging Dean and Sam and running into the library. I heard their yells but I ignored them, I ran through the map room and up the stairs, out the doors.

After running for a while, I stopped, I'd passed at least two town signs so I was far away from them. I breathed heavily,

Lucifer said" You're worthless, Bazzoth!" I whimpered," You can't let these feelings get in your way!" He grabbed my hand with the whip in it and threw the whip onto the person, who screamed in agony. I flinched and whimpered, trying to pull away from him." No! It's either him or you. You hit him, and I won't hit you. But if you refuse one more time, I'll whip you for weeks." I nodded my head,
I said" Yes, sir." I gripped the whip in my hand and whipped the man, he screamed in pain. My eyes turned black, and hit him again, he screamed, I smiled and continued to whip the man.

I opened my eyes, I was on the ground, I started gagging then I puked. I stood up and started walking again, clutching my stomach as I slowly moved my feet.
——
Its been a week since I last saw either Winchester, and I'm scared and alone and I want Dean. I left my phone at the bunker and I don't know their phone numbers... and I had to steal money from a drunk guy because I was hungry. I want to be in Dean's arms, where I know I'm safe.

I was in a diner, staring at the food in front of me, I've had memories soaring back like crazy and I'm scared and paranoid. Then someone sat across from me, my head jolted up and I saw Castiel. I looked back down, he sighed,
He said" Jonathan, they're worried sick about you."
I said" I'm dangerous, remember?"
" I was wrong, you're not the same Bazzoth the stories tell. Not anymore."
" What if they get hurt because of me?"
" They get hurt because of each other all the time, they get hurt because of me, all the time. There's no difference."
" It doesn't matter."
" It does, if they trust you, then I do too." I looked up," I trust their judgment, and they trust you with their lives. Especially Dean. You should eat, you're hungry."
" I can't... I've been having memories come back like-like every second and-and all I want is Dean to hold me."
" Then let's go. They are at their father figure's currently, trying to find you."
" Who's?"
" His name is Bobby Singer... and- Let's just get you back to Dean, okay?"
" Okay."

We pulled up to this junk yard, I was looking around, I saw Baby, I smiled widely. Cas stopped the truck and we got out, we walked to the door, the door opened and Dean ran out. He ran to me, his arms wrapped around my waist and his face dug into my neck. I gasped then hugged him back, squeezing him closer to me, I whimpered, nuzzling my face against his neck.

We walked inside the house, I saw an older man and Sam, Sam walked to me and hugged me, I hugged him back. Dean pulled me out of his grasp and into him,
Sam said" Thanks, Dean." Dean hummed and held me against him, hands gripping my waist.
Bobby said" So, you're the famous Jonathan, Dean's been blabbing about this entire week?"
" Yeah, that's him."
" Thought he'd be shorter with how you described him."
I squeaked" How'd they describe me?"
" A confused, adorable, tiny demon-human that we haven't quite figured out yet, harmless as a kitten."
" I'm not-" I squeaked as Dean wrapped his arms around my stomach and pressed," Tiny."
Sam said" You are to me."
" Everyone's tiny compared to you, you're like a green giant." Dean chuckled,
" Jonathan, ever take off again, take Dean with you. He was miserable, like a homesick puppy." I giggled,
Dean grumbled" I was worried, okay? Everyone's after your head, and you took off without any protection or your phone. What the hell were you thinking, Jonathan?" I looked down, sighing,
I said" I was scared you guys would get hurt too... I'm dangerous."
" The things after you are dangerous, you were stupid."
" I'm sorry."
" What if Cas hadn't found you, huh? What if it was another demon or angel or any creature in between? What about another hunter? You can't kill, Jonathan." Tears slid down my cheek, I gulped," You can't defend yourself. All you've got is a smart mouth!"
" I'm-I'm sor-sorry, Dean." I whimpered, I backed up then I was trapped. Fear consumed me. I yelped as I hit an invisible force, I gasped then screamed" Dean!"
" Get him out!" I breathed heavily, my eyes turned black,
" Dean! Dean! Let me out! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"