Chapter 6

I was in handcuffs, pouting and glaring at Sam,
He said" You're the one who tried to claw out your eyes, Jonathan, so stop glaring at me."
I mumbled" They were burning!"
" In your memory, okay? So your eyes are fine."
" Agh! Let me out!"
" Nope, not until Dean gets back."
" When's he gonna get back?"
" In a few hours."
" Ugh!" I tried to stand up, but the cuffs kept me down," I have to piss!"
" Fine." He unlocked the cuffs and I ran to the bathroom, I took a piss then washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom," You doing okay, Jonathan?"
" I'm fine, Sam, I'm not suicidal."
" Well, the memories are getting worse."
" Yeah, I know, I've lived through it, forgot it... and now I've got to live through it all again."
" Yeah, but remember... this time, they can't hurt you, they're just memories."
" But it feels like they can hurt me."
" It'll be okay, Jonathan." My stomach growled, I looked at it," Dean'll be back soon, I'll tell him to bring food." I groaned and flopped onto the bed, clutching my stomach.
" I'm gonna starve!"
" You won't starve, Jonathan." I groaned then sat up, Castiel appeared, Sam looked at him," Hey, Cas." Castiel stared at me, I tilted my head," Uh... Cas?" Castiel looked at him," What's up?"
Castiel said" Where is Dean?"
" At the police station, we're on a vamp case. I'm on first shift Jonathan duty."
I said" Bite me."
" Ew, never." I laughed, then fell off the bed,
" Ow..." Sam laughed," I fell onto my already wrapped wrist, Sam!"
" We can't take you to the hospital, stop hurting yourself in the motel rooms."
Castiel said" He's a strange demon."
" We know. We're the ones that have been watching over him these last months." I pulled myself up and sat on the middle of the bed criss-cross, then I heard the rumble of the car. I squeaked as I heard the door shut, then I ran to the door as it started to open. I collided with Dean and hugged him, taking the bag of food from him and running back to the bed.
Dean said" Eat my burger, dude and I will cuff you." I shrugged and grabbed a burger and fry," Give it back." I threw him the bag and began eating." Hey, Cas."
Castiel said" Hello, Dean. I see he's eating more sustainable foods."
" Yeah, he's eating anything we bring him, he doesn't like peanut butter and jelly, so he's a weirdo!"
I grumbled" It was crunchy and soft at the same time... it grossed me out!"
" You ate gummi bears and m&ms at the same time, you should not be grossed out!"
" Bite me!"
" Don't make me." I blushed then went silent, going back to eating my food." Thought so."
Castiel said" You made the protection sachet, correct?"
" Yeah, he keeps it in his pocket at all times."
" Good, everyone knows Bazzoth has returned. I'd suggest heading for the bunker as soon as possible. It's the safest place for him."
" Everyone?"
" Angels, demons, unholy creatures."
" Oh, that's fantastic. Jonathan, you're on lockdown till further notice." I whined and looked at them,
I whined" But fooooood!"
" I'll bring you food."
I said" Okay, I'm good." I heard rattling in his pocket as he moved, I tilted my head," M&M's, give!" He gulped,
" No, mine."
" But give!" I got up,
" Jonathan, I swear I'll cuff you!"
" I'll let you kiss me if you give me the candy." Sam laughed, biting his lip as Dean glared at him, Dean looked at me with squinted eyes. Then he huffed, before rolling his eyes and begrudgingly gave me the pack of candy. I smiled,
Castiel said" They're in a relationship?"
Sam said" Sort of, they both like each other." I tore open the pack and poured some into my mouth, I stuck out my tongue at Dean. Dean had his arms around me and his lips pressed against mine, in mere seconds. Our tongues fought as he stole a piece from my tongue, I pulled away to eat my candy. He was smirking proudly as I pouted,
I said" Not fair, Dean."
Dean said" You said I could kiss you, so that's what I did."
" But- I... ugh!" He pecked my cheek gently, I smiled a little.

I groaned and flipped on the ground, Dean chuckled,
He said" Bored yet?"
I groaned" Super bored!"
" Look, Sam's tracking them, then coming back and we're heading out to kill the nest, then we'll hit the road."
" But that'll take all night!"
" Fine, fine, be bored." I sighed and yawned," Look, we'll be as quick as possible, okay?"
" Maybe."
" Okay, okay, okay." He walked to me and crouched down, looking at me, he held my chin." We'll be as quick as we can, okay? I'll put on the tv and it'll be like we never left."
" Fine, okay." He kissed me, I kissed back before pulling away," Even though I hate being stuck in here."
" You'll be fine."

They were leaving, Dean turned on the tv and gave me the remote.
He said" Chips, m&ms and skittles on the table, along with soda and water, there's no beer so don't even think about it, and locking you in."
I said" Okay." He kissed me, I kissed back,
" Call if you need us." I nodded, they walked out, I sighed and sat down on the bed. I heard the car drive away, I sighed and surfed through the channels then stopped on an interesting channel. I tilted my head as I heard moaning, then I saw people having sex, I blinked slowly and watched it. It was interesting.

After staring at the screen, I looked down as I felt something stiff between my legs. I gulped, I don't know what to do... oh, geez, what do I do? The door opened, I heard Sam laugh, I looked at them, scared.
Sam said" Geez, what are you watching?"
I said" I stopped on a channel. I-I... uh, it kinda hurts now."
" Dean, you're dealing with him." Dean was staring at me," I'm going to the bar, text me when it's safe to come back." He walked out, grabbing the keys from a frozen Dean.
" Dean?" He walked to me and turned off the tv, he kissed me, I kissed back, he pushed me back, and got on top of me. His knees nudged between my legs, I whined and thrusted up,
Dean said" You seriously got this hard watching Casa Erotica?" He kissed my neck, I tensed up, he stopped,
" What was that?"
" What?"
" That... uh, you kissing my neck, it was soft..."
" That was affection."
" Disgusting..." He chuckled," Do-Do it, uh, again... please?" He smirked, then kissed my neck again, I gasped and closed my eyes.
" Mm, hearing please from a demon?"
" Shut u-ahh." My hips stuttered as he kneaded my penis with his knee, my eyes rolled back.
" Oh, that was nice. Think I can get some more noise out of you?"
" Ah, Dean!" He was rubbing me through my jeans," Dea-ahhh! Aaahh! Ooohhh." My hips stuttered and I yelped, something released from me and I moaned loudly.
" Well, that was extremely hot." I panted heavily, wiggling a little, Dean chuckled." You okay, Jonathan?"

" You're okay, Bazzoth." A demon wiped away the sweat and blood from my rear end." Lucifer is settled now, he won't do this again for some time now." I stared ahead," This was a punishment, Bazzoth, you never should have pushed him. You did this to yourself."
I sneered" He has no rights to my body."
" He is our king, he has all your rights. Bazzoth, you angered him and you got the punishment." I snarled and let my eyes turn black,
" Fuck you!" I broke his neck then slammed him into the wall, I breathed heavily then made his head come to me. I held his head as he lit up, I dropped the body, Lucifer came back in. He glared at me,
He said" Fine! Round two!" He made the body vanish and I was strung up with thorn vines.

I heard Dean say" Jonathan? Hey! Jonathan!" I gasped, blinking a few times," Hey, you okay?" I nodded quickly," Are you s-" I kissed him, tugging him closer to me with my fingers curled into his shirt. He pulled away," I'll take that as a no. But I'm not gonna ask because you're not gonna tell. You okay with the whole?" He looked down,
I mumbled" I'm totally okay with whatever that was."
" It's called palming. You never did that?"
" I grew up in a different time."
" You missed out, guess I've got to show you everything." He smirked, I squeaked,
" Oh, definitely!"
" So eager." I blushed, then smiled a little," What'd you remember?"
" It's nothing. Just a bad memory."
" What kind..."
" Just about Lucifer. And his... punishments."
" Wanna talk-" I shook my head quickly," Okay." He cuddled me, I relaxed against him, I fell asleep quickly.