Chapter 16

Dean's POV
Jonathan was whining, trying to get my attention,
He whined" Deeannn!" He reached for me, I dodged him, he whined loudly and fell onto the bed again.
I said" You're too sensitive, Baby."
" I want you!"
" Jonathan, you need to heal and you can't heal if you're literally cumming from me just holding your hand."
" Deaann!"
" I'm going out, Sam's in the shower, I'll be back later." His lip shook, I sighed," It's okay, Jonathan. I love you."
He mumbled" Love you too." I rubbed my temple, grabbing my jacket and keys, heading out.

Jonathan's POV
Dean walked out, I whined and stared at the ceiling, the bathroom door opened and I saw Sam.
He said" Where's Dean?"
I said" He went out. He can't stand me, anymore."
" No, that's not-"
" He won't even touch me! I want cuddles and I want handholding and hugs..."
" Jonathan... it's not like that, it's-"
" I don't care what it's about! I need the touch! I need-I need his touch! I-I... can't!" The lights started flickering, I breathed heavily, my eyes turned black," I don't! I can't! I need touch! I want his touch! Sam, I can't handle this without him!"
" Jonathan, it's gonna be okay, you know that, right? You're just really, ultra sensitive to touch right now, and you're still hurt, you need time to heal."
" I want him, Sam!" I heard thunder outside,
" Calm down, Jonathan."
" I don't wanna calm down! I'm scared and I want Dean, but he's ignoring me!" I whimpered," He doesn't love me anymore."
" That's not true, Jonathan! He loves you so much!"
" Then why is he ignoring me?!"
" Because... Because he-he uh, because he thinks he's doing what's best, Jonathan."
" He's not, he's not, he's not!" I squeezed my eyes shut, power surged through me, I screamed. I heard electricity crack," No, Jonathan!" My eyes snapped open and the power went out," You okay, Jonathan?" He turned on a flashlight and looked at me, I sniffled before I couldn't control the sobs. I curled up and whimpered, holding my knees to my chest," No... Jonathan-" He went to touch me, I screamed and crawled back to the headboard.
" No!" He flung back, I gasped then raised my hand, but he hit the wall, he groaned." Sam?!" I got up but stopped as Castiel appeared in front of him,
He said" Leave him alone." He grabbed Sam's arms and pulled him up, I saw blood on the wall, he healed Sam.
Sam said" It's okay, Jona-"
" He hurt you, Sam, and he's caused a power outage. This entire town has a blackout. This is not okay." Then Dean ran in,
He said" What happened?" He looked between us,
" Jonathan flung Sam into the wall, I healed him already. And the power outage is also Jonathan's doing."
" Jonathan?" He looked at me, I whimpered, looking down.
Sam said" Dean, it was an accident. He was overwhelmed, he accidentally flung me back, he didn't mean to."
Cas said" Or maybe he did."
" Dean, it was an accident, I tried to console him, and I went to grab his shoulder, he screamed no and I was flung back."
Dean said" Jonathan, you okay?"
I mumbled" You hate me..."
" What? Where'd-"
" You hate me now. I killed all of those people... now I've hurt Sam..." I ran out the door,
" Jonathan!" I heard him chasing me, it was pouring down rain, then I was grabbed, I yelped loudly, grabbing Dean's hands. He turned me around and gripped my sides, my back arched, I whined." Focus on me, baby, okay? Just focus on me." I looked at him," I love you, okay? I love you so much... I'm sorry I've been ignoring you, I-I just thought you'd heal better if I didn't touch you. I'm so sorry I made you feel like I didn't care about you anymore. That you thought I hated you... I'm so sorry, baby, I love you so much." I started shivering, he sighed and wrapped his arms around me, I stood frozen in his arms, whimpering." Come on, let's go back inside before you get even more sick. Come on." He held my hands and led me inside, my body relaxed with his contact.

He sat me down, wrapping a towel around my shoulders, he wrapped a towel around my head and rubbed, I whined from the loss of contact. He shushed me and rubbed my collarbone with his thumb, he moved the towel and looked at me.
He said" Sam, you okay?"
Sam said" I'm fine." I whimpered, looking down," It wasn't your fault, Jonathan. It was an accident." Then I started sneezing, then sneezing and sneezing.
" For a demon, you have no immune system, Jonathan." I sneezed again, he chuckled," And you sound like a kitten." I finally stopped sneezing, Dean rubbed back my hair," Hey, you get some sleep, okay? Lay back." I crawled up the bed, and laid down, Dean put his jacket over my, I curled up and dozed off.

Dean's POV
I watched Jonathan fall asleep, he snuggled closer to my jacket.
Cas said" You treat him as if he's a baby. He's no child."
Sam said" Cas, it was an accident, so was the power outage. He was scared because Dean was acting like... Dean, and it scared him."
" So, you're blaming Dean."
I said" Look, he's not blaming me, no one's blaming anyone. Jonathan's been through enough shit to probably turn us into more psychos than we already are. He's overwhelmed, afraid, and sensitive, he was scared and it was an accident. We're not treating him like a child, we're treating him like anyone else, he's a victim and he's also mine, so if you got a problem with him, you've got a problem with me."
" He's a demon, Dean."
" Demons don't have emotions like he does."
" Fine." Then he was gone, I looked at Sam,
He said" Those two are gonna be at each other's throats eventually."
I said" Yep, we'll just hold 'em off till we can't. What got Jonathan all overwhelmed?"
" He thought you didn't love him anymore, he was terrified that you didn't love him. You were ignoring him, which by the way, not the way to go with an already sensitive person who's sensitivity is upped by a million percent."
" I know, I know... now."
" Yeah, so don't do it again, dude. He was heartbroken, Dean, he needs the physical affection. His body got used to touch being bad, but with you... then you stopped, and his brain is wired in such a way where he probably thought you were punishing him in some way."
" Man, I messed up..."
" Yeah, you did. Look, he might be sensitive to touch, but... he needs the touch, man."
" I know, I know, and I will, I just want him better, he's still banged up."
" Yeah, but these outbursts won't help him either. Just hold him, that's all he wants."
" I know, I know. Hey, we should head out, this power outage isn't gonna be fixed."
" All right, let's head out."