Chapter 10

I woke up to Dean kissing my neck, I whined and pushed him away from me.
He said" Get up, sleepyhead." I shook my head, nuzzling my face into my arms." Come on, Jonathan, get up, dude. Okay?"
I groaned" No, go away." He chuckled and kissed quicker, I groaned and pushed his face.
" Get up, Jonathan."
" No!"
" Fine, you leave me no choice." He jumped over me and suddenly I hit the floor, I yelped and jolted awake, then glared at Dean. He was laughing at my feet,
Sam said" What'd you- Did you pull him off the couch?"
" Yeah! He wouldn't wake up!" Dean offered me his hand, I pouted but grabbed his hand, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.
I grumbled" Stupid."
" Yeah, I know." He ran his hand through my hair," Let's head out before any demon catches your scent."
" But that's so much work." They both chuckled, and Dean wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me closer to him.
——
I said" I thought you said we were going to the bunker?"
Dean said" The case is on it's way. It'll be quick, we have the hex bags, you'll be fine."
" But what-"
" It'll be fine." I huffed, pouting, he glanced back at me," I'll pay you back, okay?"
" Mm, how?" He smirked then kept his eyes on the road," Dean?" He chuckled, I looked at Sam, Sam snickered then went to reading. I huffed," Dean?!" He kept ignoring me, I pouted then got on my phone, staring at it, I groaned then laid down, staring at the ceiling of the car.

We got into some town, Dean and Sam say there's a witch, so they're gonna deal with it. I was pacing the motel room, Dean walked in,
He said" What's wrong, Jonathan?"
I said" I don't want to be caught... they'll kill you, and I don't want that to happen."
" You shouldn't worry about me, baby." I blushed,
" I do."
" You don't have to."
" I want to."
" I don't want you to." He walked to me and held my face in his hands, I nuzzled my face against his hand. He kissed my head," I'm gonna keep you away from demons and angels, and everything in between." I whimpered then crashed into his chest, my arms wrapping tightly around his neck, my face digging into his shoulder. He held my waist," It's okay, Jonathan." He moved his hand and tilted my chin up, he smiled at me and kissed me, I kissed back. After a few minutes, we pulled away, then Sam walked in, I blushed and hid my face in Dean's shoulder.
Sam said" You ready to go, Dean?"
" No, let me get my suit on." He grabbed his bag and walked to the bathroom. I flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling,
" You okay, Jonathan?"
I said" Ask me again when we're safe at the bunker."
" We're not gonna let you get taken again." I sighed, then my stomach growled, then Sam threw a bag onto my stomach.
" Hey!"
" Look in the bag." I opened the bag and saw m&m's, skittles, chips and soda.
" Food! Yay!" Sam started laughing, I heard Dean laugh then he walked out of the bathroom.
He said" Did he just say food! Yay!?"
Sam nodded his head, I laughed and smiled at him, he sighed," Baby... no."
" What is it? I'm hungry. I like food."
" But you- Never mind, okay, let's roll. We'll be back in a few hours, okay? Stay inside."
" Okay! Even though I-"
" I know, I know." They walked out, Dean walked back in and kissed me, before pulling away quickly. He smirked as my mouth gaped, then he walked out, putting the salt line down and locking the door.

It's dark out and they're still not back yet, I whimpered, then looked out the window. Where are they? Where are they?! I breathed heavily then hit the door, come on! Come on! I saw the impala pull up, then only Sam got out, where's Dean? Sam was limping, I saw blood... no, no, no!
I said" Sam?!" Sam opened the door, I breathed heavily," What happened?! Where's Dean?! Are you okay?" I saw a lot of blood on his head, he went to their bags and opened it, he wobbled, I ran over to him." Sam!"
Sam said" The witch was witches, we got jumped. They took Dean."
" What?!" My eyes turned black, I whimpered," What... what, Sam, what?"
" It's fine. I'm headed back now."
" No! You're hurt!"
" I can't leave Dean!"
" Well, I can't let you leave this motel room with a head injury like that!" I pushed him down onto the bed, he sat down, I grabbed a towel and wet it, walking back over to him. I pressed the towel to the gash, he winced, I stared out the window." Hold that there." He took it and held it," Give me the keys, Sam."
" Do you even know how to drive?"
" Uh... no."
" Not happening. Dean will kill me if you wreck his car."
" I know! I know! But- I-I have to help him."
" Dean's gonna kill me for letting you out of this motel room."
" We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I checked the gash, it wasn't bleeding anymore." Let's go." He smiled a little then nodded, we walked out the door after Sam grabbed what they call witch-killing bullets.

We got to this house,
Sam said" Okay, they're inside. Take this." He handed me a gun," It's loaded with bullets, pull back, aim, trigger." I nodded my head, staring at the gun," Come on." We got out of the car and Sam unlocked the door, and we stepped in. I heard latin, Sam nodded to a door, we walked to it.

We stepped into the basement, my eyes were black, then I saw Dean tied to a chair, bloody and beaten.
Sam said" Dean." He walked to him and slapped his face, Dean groaned, and looked up.
He said" What the hell?"
" Let's get you out of here, Jonathan, help." I walked to them and looked at the ropes,
" What's he doing out of the motel?"
" I needed help."
" Sam, they were-"
A woman say" Is that Bazzoth?"
" Summoning a demon..." I whipped around, and saw a woman, then her true demonic form.
" It is! Wow, haven't seen you in centuries..." She walked to me, draping her arms around my neck, I tensed up. She pressed herself into me, I whimpered," What are you doing with the Winchesters, boy?"
I said" I-I'm... uh... it's complicated!"
" What's that, doll face?" She tilted her head up, I flung into the ceiling, I groaned.
Dean said" Jonathan!" She looked at them,
" Oh, Lucifer would be disappointed in you, Bazzoth! Screwing such a low life!"
I said" Leave them alone!" She looked at me then slammed me into the ground, I screamed. She pulled me up and slammed me against the wall, she walked to me and kissed me. I tried to pull away but I was stuck in place, she pulled away, I felt something sting my lips, then pain seared though me. I screamed in pain, falling to the ground, I curled into a ball tightly and screamed. I heard something get stabbed,
Dean said" Jonathan? Jonathan?!" I couldn't stop screaming," Baby?!" I breathed heavily, my eyes turned black and I started writhing in pain, screaming.
Sam said" Dean! Let's go, now!" Dean lifted me up, everything went black...