Chapter 19

I was pinned to the wall, making out with Dean, I whined as he pressed himself against me.
I mumbled" Dean!" I moaned as he left my lips and started attacking my neck with kisses, sucks and licks. I yelped as he bit down and started sucking, I gripped at his shirt, my eyes turned black, I growled and ripped it down the middle, he chuckled against my neck.
He mumbled" Wanted it off?" I kissed him, he kissed back, deepening it, he turned us around and held my waist, backing me up. We parted as I fell back onto the bed, I started laughing, he fell on top of me. Starting at my jawline with kisses," I can rip things off too." He ripped my shirt and pulled it off me, he smirked," Shirt being one of those things!" He slid his hand down my chest and stomach, stopping at my jeans. I whined loudly as he teased me,
" No teasing... Dean, please... Need you, need you, fuck, need you!" I whimpered," Please, Dean... need you, need you, please, fuck, fuck, fuck, Dean, need you. Neeeed you!" I whined loudly,
" Hearing you beg makes you so much harder, baby." I whined, wiggling my hips, letting him feel my boner, I whimpered. He smirked, and started tugging at my jeans.
" Deeeean!"
" Want me, Jonathan? Huh? Do you want me, baby?"
" Fuck, yes! Yes! Dean! Please?!" I whined, my eyes turned black again, I whimpered. He freed my dick, wrapping his hand around it, I moaned loudly, squirming my hips instantly.
" Do you think you can last a few rounds, baby?" He started stroking it, I moaned loudly, gripping his shoulder.
" Dean, need you... need you in me... in me, in me... want... want you... fuck, Dean!" His other hand slid around my butt,
" Baby, I need the lube, okay? I'm not going in dry."
" Dean, need you now. Now." I thrusted my dick into his fist, trying to get off.
" You've been in enough pain, now let me take care of you." I nodded, relaxing, I sighed, then moaned as he jerked his hand again. He grabbed the lube then let go of my dick, he poured lube on his hands, one hand going back to my dick while the other was on my butt. He pushed a finger in, I moaned loudly, wanting to push back but thrust up at the same time.
" Dean, Dean, Dean, Deee-ahhh!" I came, He added a second finger, I gasped and squirming against him, he kept jerking me off.
" That's one. How many times do you think you can cum, baby?"
" Fuck, fuck... a million!" He chuckled and kissed me, I kissed back and bit his lip. He smirked against my lips and pulled away,
" Getting a little..." I yelped as he rubbed my tip," Cocky, huh?"
" Funny! Ahhh!" He added a finger, I moaned, squirming my hips against the fingers instantly.
" Hey, hey, relax. Enjoy the feeling... there you go, getting hard already, huh?"
" Dean, dean, dean... dea-ahhhh!" I came again,
" And that's twice." Then he hit the spot inside me, I moaned loudly and my back arched up, pushing his fingers deeper." Baby..."
" Dean, Dean, need you... need... need you, want you!" He pulled his fingers out, then let go of me.
" Okay, okay, I get it... enough teasing." He pulled off his clothes and the rest of mine, he got back on top of me and pushed his tip into me, I gasped, moaning loudly." Mm, you feel so good, baby." He pushed in more, and more till we were flush together." Baby?"
" Need more." He started thrusting, slamming into me, I moaned loudly, wriggling my hips.
" Fuck!" He thrusted faster and deeper, then he hit my spot again, I screamed in pleasure, clawing at his back.
" Dean, dean, dean, dean! Ohhhh! Oh, fuck! Ahhhh! Ahhh!" He rolled his hips against mine, I came, moaning loudly. He stopped thrusting, I whined loudly and pushed myself back onto him.
" Baby, that's three times... are you, oh shit!" I started humping myself onto him, I whined loudly, moaning. He growled against my neck and started leaving hickeys, he started thrusting deeply into me. He groaned against my neck," You're so horny, baby. Three times and still hard for me, huh?" He grasped my dick and started rubbing, I whined loudly then moaned out as he rubbed the tip with his thumb.
" Dean!"
" How many times do you think you can cum for me?"
" I-I don't... Oh, fuuuck! I don't know... Deeeaan!"
" Gonna cum again, aren't you?"
" Yes, yes, yes, yeeahhhh!" I came again, I panted heavily, he was thrusting harder," Dean, feels so good! Feels so good! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"
" I'm gonna cum, baby! Fuck!" He stilled against me, pressing into me, I moaned, feeling him cum in me. I came again, just from the feeling alone, I panted heavily, flopping against the bed." Gonna pull out, okay?" He pulled out, I whined at the loss feeling," Shh, baby. How good are you feeling right now?"
I whined" Sooo good." I squirmed around, he chuckled and kissed me, I kissed back, he pulled away and looked at me.
" So happy you can't heal all these." His fingers skimmed my bruised up skin, I whined lowly," Mmm, love those little noises too, baby."
" Dean... no more teasing, can't..." He chuckled, then looked down his body, I glanced and saw his boner. I licked my lips, my eyes turning black,
" Baby?" I pushed his chest, he groaned and I deep throated him, he moaned loudly, gripping my hair. I started sucking," Oh! Oh, fuck! That's it, baby! That's- Oh, you're so amazing at this! That's it, keep sucking." He groaned and started bobbing my head for me, I moaned, he screamed loudly and thrusted up into my mouth. He started thrusting slowly, I straddled his legs, humping them," Getting horny again, huh?" I hummed, he groaned," Baby, cum for me, let me see you cum. I want you to cum before me." I moaned, his words sending signals straight to my dick," Cum, baby, cum for me." I moaned loudly around his dick, my cum splattering against his legs. He groaned and came into my mouth, I swallowed around him, then sat up, swallowing the rest of the cum." Five times, are you still alive, baby?" I fell onto the bed, breathing heavily," You look fucked out, are you?" I hummed, then he fell next to me, he ran his hand through my hair.
" I'm okay. Feels so good." He chuckled, and kissed my forehead, then he smirked.
" You'll feel sore tomorrow." I smiled, blushing," Super sore." Then he touched my dick, I yelped and my hips stuttered." Oops." I whined loudly, squirming again," Round two?" I smirked and straddled his waist, he squinted his eyes.