Chapter 13

I was staring at Dean, we were across from each other, he was knocked out, we got kidnapped. The demons circled us, I snarled as one held a knife to Dean's neck.
She said" Oh, look at that! Bazzoth cares for someone other than himself." She draped her arms around Dean's shoulders,
I screamed" Get away from him!" Then she was straddling my waist, she held my chin, making me look at her, I couldn't move.
" A human? Did you lose that much dignity?!" She ground her hips into mine, I scrunched up my face," Don't you remember the hot sex you'd have with Lucifer? How could that fish compare any to our master?!"
" I was forced to have sex with him!"
" After a while, you liked it too! Just admit it... Bazzoth, you loved that white-hot pain after a few turns on the thorn ropes."
" Let us go!"
" I can't do that, you see... we want you back, we want revenge." I heard Dean groan," Oh, the precious human is awake." She continued to grind herself onto me, I stared at Dean, his eyes opened.
He said" Get away from him!" He started to struggle," Jonathan, keep looking at me, everything's gonna be okay."
" Oh, don't listen to him, Bazzoth! Nothing's gonna be okay... because you're back where you belong." Another demon started slicing Dean's neck,
I screamed" No!" My eyes turned black, white-hot anger burned me, the demon with the knife was slammed into the ceiling then I spotted the angel blade Dean had. The angel blade stabbed the demon through it's throat, the demon fell. I broke out of the ropes, I slammed the demons around us and the blade rocketed through them. The first girl demon hit my head, I fell to the ground, she grabbed a normal knife and stabbed my side, I screamed in pain. She grabbed me and threw me into the chair, she straddled me again,
" You know, Bazzoth, your screams of pain turned me on so much in hell, god, you'd be screaming and all the others would flock to the halls to hear you. We'd have orgies as Lucifer tortured you, then after hours... you'd start moaning for more! We'd all be fucking for days. Listening to your whimpers and pleas, moans, cries, screams."
I whimpered" No, no, no..."
" Oh, yes! Bazzoth, Lucifer was so proud he could make you squirm like that... mm, he even let us come and play sometimes! Feeling your muscles tense as we glided our fingers down your sweat and bloodstained body. It was orgasmic!" Her eyes turned black, as she ground her hips dangerously hard into mine, I moaned loudly.
Dean said" Baby! Focus on me, baby, focus on me! Only on me! Jonathan! Focus on me!" I tried to look at him, but she grabbed my chin and held me to her.
I whined" Dean, dean, help... Dean, dean... dean!"
" Jonathan! Hey, hey, I'm right here, I'm right here!"
" Deeaan!"
" Leave him alone! Dammit! Leave him alone!" I yelped loudly as she bounced on me, I screamed, struggling. She punched me, I yelped, whimpering, my eyes turned black, I cried out. She moaned, I whimpered, staring at her,
" Pl-Please... I-I... I-I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, stop... please, stop. S-S-Stop."
She said" Oh, yes! There's the begging, you'll give in soon, moaning for me to continue... writhing in pleasure by me, in front of your precious human boy toy." I shook my head, squeezing my eyes shut," Oh, you can't deny it! It's how your brain wired along the way, Bazzoth."
Dean said" Jonathan, don't focus on her. Think about anything else, okay!" Then I heard his muffled voice, he screamed but it was muffled too.
" There. His voice was getting on my last nerves! Let's continue our fun, okay, Bazzoth?" I whimpered, she gripped my chin and made me open my eyes." Bazzoth!" I yelped,
I whined" P-Please, don't... I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm s-sss-sorry, master, I'm sorry."

Dean's POV
Duct tape covered my mouth, tightly, I tried to get through it but my voice was too muffled.
Jonathan whined" P-Please, don't... I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm s-sss-sorry, master, I'm sorry." I flinched, the demon laughed at him, and continued to rock her hips roughly into his. I closed my eyes, I need to think, how can I get us out of here?! How can I- Cas! Okay, okay, Cas... Castiel, if you can hear this, we need you... we need you, get Sam, Jonathan and I got grabbed by some demons, we need help. I opened my eyes and saw a disgusting sight, the demon chick was half naked, rocking herself on Jonathan's naked lower half. Her body was leaned up, I could see Jonathan's face, scrunched up in pain and his eyes squeezed shut tightly. He was crying, he was terrified, and I was right here... and I couldn't do a damn thing to help him. She moaned loudly then I saw her grab a knife, she sliced Jonathan's chest, he yelped then moaned.
She said" There we go, Bazzoth! You always started with the begging of forgiveness, begging for approval... then you start to like the pain, you begin to enjoy it!"
I yelled" Jonathan!" It came out barely audible, I breathed heavily, he yelped.
He whined" M-Master! No-no... no! Please. No... stop, no... I-I-No!" He panted heavily," Nnnaghh!" I knew he came,
She said" Oh, I'm so happy this meat suit is dead! I can get you in me as much as I want without worrying about spawns. Oh, how did your toy enjoy that?" I glared at her as she got off Jonathan, and stalked to me, she straddled my hips. I looked at Jonathan, his eyes still screwed shut, face towards the ceiling.
I said" Just let us go and I won't kill you slowly."
" Oh, sweetie! I'm not quite done with Bazzoth, over there." She gripped my hair and pulled my head back, her lips skimmed over my neck." Once I'm done with him, all that'll be left is putty." I struggled against the ropes holding me down," I was Lucifer's righthand, I know everything he did to poor little Jonathan."
" Show me, then. Bitch." She smirked and grabbed the sides of my head, her eyes turned black as memories flooded my brain.

I gasped as she let go, I looked at her then to Jonathan, tears slid down my cheeks. She laughed,
She said" Now you know the truth. He's worthless, Winchester."
I said" Not to me."
" You're ridi-" Then she was stabbed in the chest, she lit up then fell, I saw Sam. I sighed,
" What the hell took you so long?"
Sam said" Why is she half naked? Why is he half naked?"
" Long story." He cut me loose, I ran to Jonathan, pulling his pants back, he kicked," Hey, hey, baby, it's okay, it's okay. It's just me, it's just Dean." He relaxed again," Open your eyes for me, okay?" He slowly opened his eyes, he looked at me," See? Just me, let's get you up." He screamed as I lifted him up, I flinched," It's all right, you're okay, you're okay." He whimpered, I started carrying him out, Sam took the lead.

Once we got to the car, I put Jonathan into the backseat, he cried out and clutched onto me as I went to let go of him.
I said" Hey, hey, hey, Jonathan... It's okay, baby, it's okay, can you let go of me?"
He mumbled" M-Master, master... Master, master..."
" No! No, no, no! Hey! Jonathan!"
Sam said" Did he just-"
" Hey! Jonathan! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I shook his shoulders, then slapped his face lightly, he yelped and jolted up." Baby..."
He whined" No, no, no... Master, Master... Master..."
" Okay... just, Sam drive." He grabbed the keys, and got in, I scooted in next to Jonathan. He attached himself to my stomach, his face digging into my lower stomach.
——
We got to the bunker,
I said" Baby, you've gotta let go now, okay? I promise I'll hold you in a few minutes." He whimpered and gripped tighter," Come on, Jonathan, let go, okay?" He gripped even tighter, I coughed,
Sam said" Might just wanna try and get out with him attached."
" I can't. Come on, Jonathan..."
" Dean, he's deep in memory, he's not coming out any time soon." I sighed then ran my fingers through his hair, I bit my lip.
" Bazzoth, let go." He immediately let go of me, whimpering softly as he stared at me. I got out then lifted him up, he latched onto me, I sighed and rubbed his back.

Sam said" What happened, Dean?"
I said" We got jumped, I don't remember much till I woke up, the demon you killed, she made herself orgasm on him, he fell deep into mind, saying Master, begging for forgiveness. It hurt, it hurt bad, seeing him so vulnerable and defenseless... and I was only a few feet away. I couldn't do anything. And when a demon came for me, Jonathan went psycho... he moved them with his mind like it was nothing, he killed them like it was nothing. He was tough at first, you know... but-but he cracked and everything went downhill from there."
" Think he's gonna be okay?"
" I don't know... he's so deep in his memories, Sammy, I can't stand it." Jonathan was latched onto my stomach again,
" Okay, maybe he just needs a few days rest."
" Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna take him to bed, uh... I'll be in my room." I lifted Jonathan up, he clung onto me and I wrapped my arms around him. I carried him to my room, laying down with him," Baby, just go to sleep, okay? It's okay, now, everything will be okay in a few days."