Chapter 15

I was hanging from my wrists, dazed out and staring at Dean, Sam and Cas, they were tied and beat up. A demon was circling me,
He said" Mm, look at you." He caressed the side of my face, I whimpered," So... wanna make a deal, Bazzoth?" My eyes turned black, I snarled,
I coughed" What..." My head dropped again,
" I let your friends go... if you torture some poor innocent souls."
" No, no... I-I..." I stared at Dean, Sam and Cas, I gulped," D-Deal. Let-Let them... them go." He kissed me, I flinched, then he pulled away, snapping his fingers and they were untied, they woke up slightly.
Dean said" Jonathan?" He tried to get up but couldn't,
" I'm-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... but you have to leave." The demon let me go, I whimpered as pain set in," I-I love you, Dean." I snapped my fingers before he could get another word in, and they were back in the motel room. The demon laughed and grabbed the back of my neck, dragging me away from the room I was in.

I was staring at the person chained up, I breathed heavily,
The demon said" Remember, we made a deal... you back out, I kill them." My eyes turned black and I picked up the knife, I started carving up the person as they started screaming. I started crying, I toughened up my exterior and glared at the person.
——
I've been torturing soul after soul... and it's killing me from the inside out, I gulped as I puked into a bin, already filled with blood. I don't even know how long it's been... I don't even know if my friends are alive. I slumped over my knees, the demon grabbed my face, caressing my cheek.
He sneered" Get up, Bazzoth." I shook my head, he tightened the rope around my neck, I choked, my eyes rolling back. He forced me up, I wobbled," Get to work." I gripped a knife in my hand and sliced at the man in front of me, he was no older than 30." Bazzoth!" I started carving into him, faster and rougher, my eyes turned black and I started to like it... the man started screaming, I closed my eyes then smirked wickedly. I opened my eyes and screamed, slicing wildly, laughing.

Dean's POV
It's been months since I last seen Jonathan, I paced the motel room, groaning.
Sam said" We'll find him, Dean."
I said" It's been 4 months, Sam! If that demon hasn't killed him, he's in hell getting tortured for eternity."
" We'll find him." I sighed and walked to the laptop, getting onto the phenomenon crap Sam hacked onto. I noticed something different, I squinted and read the words.
" There's been 300 lightning storms for the past 4 months in... Salem, Massachusetts."
" Dean, if that's-"
" I know, if that's Jonathan... he's not the one we know."
" Okay, let's go. Call Cas."
——
Once we got to Salem,
Cas said" 300 lightning storms?"
I said" Yeah, that's demonic omens. Strong ones..."
" Ones Bazzoth would make. Indeed."
" Great. Let's go. Find him."
" Dean, are you sure you want me to find him? If anything, he's not Jonathan, anymore."
" Find him." He nodded, then done his angel scan thingy,
" He's in a warehouse. Take a left here." I turned left...

We broke into the warehouse, it reeked of decaying bodies, we walked further in. Then I felt something behind us, I turned with a gun and shot, I heard a laugh from the shadows,
He said" A gun? Won't hurt me." Then I saw the same demon from those months ago, the one who took Jonathan away.
I said" Where is he?"
" Who?"
" Where is he?!"
" Oh, you mean, Bazzoth? Bazzoth! Come!" I turned as someone came towards us, I saw Jonathan, he was covered in dirt and blood, fresh and old. His eyes were black, he was covered in bruises, he walked right by me, and stood next to the demon. The demon caressed his cheek," You see, I have trained him back to his original model. He'll listen to anything I say and only me."
" Jonathan!" He only flinched,
" Bazzoth, attack." An angel blade dropped from his sleeve and he attacked Cas first. Cas and Jonathan were fighting, Sam ran at the demon and I did too, we started fighting him. Sam pinned him to the wall,
Cas said" I can't hold him off for much longer!" Then Cas was thrown, Jonathan moved his head and flung Cas into the wall.
" You see... Bazzoth, here, he is very powerful, and very dangerous... and well, very very pleasurable." We were thrown back, I gasped as I hit the ground." Bazzoth, go away." I saw Jonathan walk away before everything went dark.

I woke up, dangling from chains wrapped around my wrists, the demon in front of me.
He said" Bazzoth!" Jonathan was next to him in seconds," Show Dean here what you can do." Jonathan picked up a knife and ripped my shirt,
I said" Jonathan, you know me! Jonathan, hey! Baby!" Jonathan faltered, tilting his head,
" Bazzoth, show him." Jonathan sliced my chest, I flinched and groaned in slight pain. Jonathan dropped his arm, his eyes fading back to their brown color.
He said" Dean?" He looked at the knife in his hand then the bleeding slice on my chest." No... No!" He turned to the demon," No. I made a deal! You broke it! I've been torturing soul... after..." He swayed slightly, his eyes turned black again, he laughed then pinned the demon to the wall. I watched," No one will take my freedom again!" He plunged his fist into the demon's chest and pulled out the heart, the demon lit up and fell to the ground lifeless.
I said" Jonathan? Jonathan!" He stared at the wall, then he looked at me, the chains on my wrists snapped and I landed on my feet. Sam and Cas ran in, stopping as Jonathan made them." Hey, baby, it's just Sam and Cas." He looked at them and let them go,
Sam said" Is he-"
" Give me a minute."
" Dean, there's 70 dead bodies in the room next door, all of them tortured to death."
" Jonathan, you do all that?"
Jonathan mumbled" He said he'd kill you... I can't let that happen."
" Jonathan!"
" I-I killed them all." I walked to him, he stared at me.

Jonathan's POV
Dean walked towards me, an ear ringing pitch stormed through me, I screamed in pain, dropping to my knees.
I screamed" Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! Make it stop!"
Dean said" Jonathan! Jonathan!" I screamed in pain, then it all stopped, I gasped for air, whimpering, I saw Dean was now in front of me. I fell onto him, his arms wrapped around me and he lifted me up.
I mumbled" Dean... Dean, Dean..."
" I'm here, baby, I'm right here. Cas, what's happening to him?" Then I felt a warm glow over me,
I heard Cas say" He murdered all of those people, and he enjoyed it, the demon twisted into his mind. The demon also... uh... manipulated him, used him for pleasures." Dean's grip tightened on me, I whined loudly, squirming.
" Shh, baby, shh, it's okay."
" He needs to be cared for, Dean, we should go." Pain seared through me, I cried out," He fought back, Dean. And he was punished for doing so." I zoned out...

I came back when I felt something rub against my skin, I jolted up, my eyes turned black.
Dean said" Hey, hey, hey..." I looked at him, breathing heavily," You're okay, you're safe, you're safe." My eyes went back to normal, I yawned, Dean held my face." You hear me? You're safe, we're in a motel room, me and you, Sam went to get food, Cas went to get more medical supplies. You killed that demon who you made a deal with, huh?"
I mumbled" He-He would..."
" I know what you did, Jonathan, you're being manipulated by every damn person you meet. But not me, okay? I'm not manipulating you."
" I feel..."
" Relax, baby, it'll be okay, soon." He went to get up, I yelped and latched onto his arm, he sighed and rubbed my back." You're gonna hurt yourself more if you keep jolting like that, lay still, okay? That demon did his damage, and I hate it."
" I-I..." He laid me back down, I held his hand, he sighed and kissed my head." Dean..."
" It's okay, baby, just relax."

Dean was patching me up, wrapping bandage around my wrists, he kissed my hand as he finished the wrap.
I mumbled" I wanna sleep."
He said" Gotta eat first, baby, okay? It's been 4 months and you can barely remember anything. You remember eating?" I shook my head," Then you have to eat. Then you can sleep all you want, all the way back to the bunker, I'll carry you to bed, and you can sleep even more." I nodded slowly," Okay." Sam came in,
He said" Hey, Jonathan." I smiled slightly at him," I found cheese fries." I instantly made grabby hands as my stomach growled, he chuckled and handed them to me. I instantly dug in, humming lowly as I tasted the deliciousness.
" There he is." He ran his hand through my hair, I leaned into his touch instantly. I arched my back instantly, I squeezed my eyes shut, whimpering." Jonathan, baby, you okay?"
I whined" It feels too good..." Dean pulled his hand away, I whimpered, and my body relaxed again.
Cas said" His body has become hyperaware, extremely sensitive, probably due to the malnutrition, dehydration, and obviously the extra use of the demonic side. Has made his body extremely sensitive to touches."
Dean said" He was fine when I was patching him up, and I was touching him way more than simply rubbing his head."
" He was barely conscious, now he's fully aware."
" Let's just... Jonathan eat then go to sleep, okay?" I nodded slowly, eating slower this time, everything felt strange. I dozed off after a few minutes, no longer about to keep my eyes open.