Chapter 7

I hummed as someone shook my shoulders, I rolled over, covering my head with a pillow.
I heard Sam say" Don't wake him up, he just went to sleep."
Dean said" We gotta get to the bunker, and I'm not carrying his ass all the way to the car." I squeezed my eyes shut, whining," Hey, get up."
I mumbled" Go away."
" We're headed out, and I will leave you here."
" No, you won't."
" I-I won't, but don't matter, get your ass up, you can sleep in the car."
" Carry me." He sighed then lifted me up, I smiled and kissed his cheek, he smiled and started walking.
——
I was dying of boredom and hunger, and everything, we finally stopped,
I said" Are we there yet?!"
Dean said" If I say yes will you shut up?"
" Maybe."
" We're here." We got out, and I saw a hug building, my eyes widened, my mouth gaped. Sam laughed and closed my jaw,
" Unholy fuck!" Dean chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me inside, they opened a giant door, and we walked in.

I was staring at everything as the lights turned on, I tugged away from Dean's grasp as I looked.
Dean said" Come back here, Jonathan." I stopped,
I said" Come on! I wanna see everything."
" Don't touch anything, okay? We don't know what some of this stuff could do to you."
" Ooh, fun!"
" Eh, eh." He wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me next to him, I huffed and stretched my arms out. He smiled," I'll show you around myself if you just stay put for five minutes."
" Come on, Dean!"
" Five minutes, okay?" I huffed but nodded my head anyways, He smiled and they walked away from me while I stood there.

After five minutes, Dean came back and led me to a library, I think.
Dean said" This is the Map room and Library, down there is the kitchen."
I said" Ooh, kitchen!" He chuckled and kissed my neck, my head flopped instantly, I gasped.
" Oh, look at that. You like affection, huh?"
" Mmhmm." I felt him smile against my skin, he left little pecks against my skin, causing me to whine loudly.
" And it shuts you up. That's a plus."
" Shut up, Dean." He chuckled and let go of me," I'm hungry."
" You're always hungry."
" Very true. Food?"
" No."
" Come on, Dean, I'm starving."
" You ate about half an hour ago."
" But I'm hungry now."
" You'll be fine till dinner." I huffed but nodded my head,
" Fine, I wanna see your room." I poked his nose, giggling, he smirked and lifted me up. I yelped and my arms instantly wrapped around his neck.

He dropped me onto his bed, I smiled at him,
He said" Here's my room, which you're welcome to stay in."
I said" Welcome?"
" Preferred. I'd like you... If you want... you can stay in here with me. But there's also a clear room down the hall from here, so... uh... you could have that room for privacy and to put your clothes, you can sleep in here sometimes."
" Okay!" I climbed off the bed and looked around, Dean was watching me as I skimmed my fingers across his desk, looking at the pictures. I saw a picture of a man, a woman, and two kids." Who's that?" He walked over and held my waist,
" That's my mom and dad, me and Sammy."
" I can't remember anything good about my parents... is that bad?"
" Uh, maybe... but hey, your memories are still coming back."
" What if I was the hated child, you know, the mistake?"
" Jonathan... I'm sure they loved you."
" They sacrificed me, Dean. They killed me..."
" I know, Jonathan, but they were still your parents." I whimpered," Hey, let's not talk about it, okay? Let's do something more productive." He turned me to face him, squeezing my hips gently.
" Oh..." Our noses touched, I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, he pulled back, I pouted.
" Hey, never said we were kissing."
" But I like your lips, they're soft." He turned us so my back was to the bed, he hooked my knee and I fell back onto the bed with a small gasp. He dropped on top of me, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. We started making out, slowly, our tongues slowly fighting against each other's. He won, and took control of our movements, he pressed his body against mine, then moved his lips down my jawline." Dean..." He started leaving hickeys on my neck, I gasped my hand gripped his and the bedsheet." It feels so good... keep-keep going."

I was panting heavily, Dean made me cum in my pants... twice. And I'm completely spent.
He said" Are you okay, Jonathan?" I nodded quickly,
I croaked" So good."
" Good, Jonathan. I like your little noises."
" Hmm." He smirked," How are you not like me?"
" I've been jerking off for a while, Jonathan, you're new to it, you're sensitive too."
" You made me cum... twice!"
" You're sensitive, Jonathan, it's okay."
" Can we eat now?" He chuckled, nodding his head,
" I have to check what we've got, then go on a food run, and cook."
" Fine." He chuckled and kissed my chin,
" Gonna stay here?"
" Mm-hm." We got up, I squirmed around,
" Might need to change clothes, first, Jonathan."
" Yep!" I looked at his bag,
" What are you thinking?" I smiled a little then walked to his bag, I grabbed a shirt and pulled off my clothes except for my boxers. I pulled his shirt on and it hit almost mid thigh for me, I smiled. He was staring at me, his pupils blown out, I blushed," Maybe we can have sex... like a lot of it... all the time, right now." I giggled, and walked out his door," Jonathan... no, come back, okay? Come back!"

I got to the library, Dean was following me around like a lost puppy. I sat down in a chair next to Sam, he chuckled as he saw Dean's expression, he looked at me.
He said" What'd you do?"
I said" I'm just wearing his shirt, he got all sex blown."
" Oh, I don't need to know that!" I smiled,
" We made out!"
" Jonathan!" He pushed my shoulder, I giggled and smiled at him.
Dean said" Come back to the room."
I said" Nope! I'm hungry, I want food."
" I'll buy you a whole pizza and a cheeseburger if you come back to the room."
" Whole... by myself?"
" Yep, just come back to the room."
" Mmhmm. Bye, Sam!"
Sam said" I'm going for a food run, we're gonna need it with endless pit here."
" Whatever, you're just jealous!"
" Yeah, uh-huh." He grabbed keys and walked away,
Dean said" Sa-"
" Pie, I know!" We watched Sam go up the stairs and the door shut, Dean pinned me to the table. I yelped, he groped my ass,
He growled" Jump!" I jumped, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He gripped at my ass, causing me to keen into him, whimpering.

I was pushed onto the bed, Dean was on top of me in seconds, he intertwined our fingers on one hand and held it above my head. Our lips moving together sloppily, I whimpered as he started grinding against me. He moved his lips to my neck, my eyes rolled back and I started jolting my hips up to meet his. I whined" Deeean!" He smirked and slammed his hips into mine, I moaned, whimpering." Oooh... I'm gonna-gonna ahh!" I came, I whimpered louder and slumped against the bed.
Dean said" Wanna keep going, Jonathan?" I kissed him, we started making out again.

My chest was arching into Dean, my hand grasping the sheet, my other hand with Dean's. He was slowly thrusting into me, I moaned out, I whimpered. I gasped as he hit something in me,
Dean said" Are you okay, Jonathan?" I whimpered, nodding my head," I need to hear you say it."
I whined" I-I'm okay... do that again."
" Do what?" He hit that spot again, I whined," This?" I nodded my head quickly," Want me to do it again?" I nodded quickly," Okay." He started repeatedly thrusting into that spot, I felt immense pleasure... I started moaning loudly. He got faster, it felt so damn good, and I never wanted it to stop.
" Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean... Oh, fuck, Dean!" I came again,
" Oh, fuck! Jonathan!" He came in me, I whimpered and slumped against the bed, panting heavily. He kissed at my neck, sighing," Did you like that, Jonathan?"
" I wanna do that a million and more times." He chuckled, he pulled out of me, I yelped,
" Shh, you're okay, Jonathan." He kissed me, I kissed back then he pulled away." Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"  He moved off me and grabbed something, then I felt him wiping my lower half. I closed my eyes, falling asleep.