Chapter 17

I cried out, reaching for Dean, Dean pulled over, he hit Sam's shoulder, Sam groaned then woke up.
Dean said" Hey, your turn, stop at the next motel if you want. Jonathan needs my touch." Sam sighed, nodding his head, Dean got out and got into the back with me. His arms wrapped around me, I curled up and nuzzled my face against his chest. I whimpered as the sensitivity started up, he whispered" Shh, shh, just close your eyes and relax, Jonathan." I started squirming," Baby, relax, relax, baby. Shh, relax." I relaxed against him, closing my eyes," That's it, baby, that's it, just relax, try and get some rest, baby."
Sam said" Is he doing any better?"
Dean said" No... it's getting to him. When do you think this'll be over?"
" Dean, we just got him back, okay? Give it a few weeks, maybe this over sensitivity will go away when he fully heals up."
" Yeah, are you going to find a motel?"
" Yeah, we're all exhausted, we need some rest."
" All right." I yawned, finally dozing off after my body relaxed enough for me to do so.

I woke up when I was lifted up, Dean shushed me, my body relaxed against his.
He whispered" Go back to sleep, Jonathan, it's okay."
I whined" Not sleepy... wanna cuddle." He put me down, I whined loudly,
" Shh, let me get changed and let me get you changed, then we can cuddle all you want." I nodded my head, he grabbed the bags, I stared at the ceiling, whimpering.
" Deeaan."
" Hold on, hold on." I whined and arched my back, and reached for Dean again. Then he was pulling off my shirt, he threw it behind his shoulder, he unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them off my legs. My hips stuttered as his thumb accidentally slid down my leg. Then he carefully pulled some gym shorts onto me, I whined loudly," You're okay, baby, you've got this, it'll hopefully be over soon." He laid next to me," Wanna cuddle or do you need a minute?" I instantly latched myself onto his side, digging my face into his chest, whimpering as it started up again. He rubbed my side gently," You're okay, just remember that, huh? You're with me and you're safe." I sighed, yawning, closing my eyes, nuzzling closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. I squeaked," You're as close as you can be now, okay?" I nodded, and dug my face into his neck." Try and get some rest, Jonathan, okay?" I hummed, and relaxed against him.

I woke up to being stiff, I whined quietly, I had a boner, I looked at the clock, it was 4:30am. I whimpered, hearing both Dean's and Sam's snores, I carefully got off Dean, and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door, and looked down at my boner, I whimpered then cupped it, I yelped, slapping my hand over my mouth, it really hurt. I breathed heavily, then someone opened the door, I saw Dean, I whined, he closed the door and locked it. I was shaking,
He whispered" Why didn't you wake me up, Jonathan?"
I mumbled" You're tired."
" Yeah, you are too, way more than me."
" Dean, it hurts." He stood flush against me, and his hand slid down my chest, I gasped. He slid his hand down my stomach and pushed under my shorts, he palmed me through my boxers. I whined,
" Gotta be quiet, baby. Okay?" I nodded my head," Okay." He put his hand into my boxers and wrapped his fingers around my dick, I gasped, laying my head on his shoulder. He started pumping his hand, I whimpered, breathing heavily, moaning quietly." Good job, Baby, keep quiet." He started getting faster, I yelped and gripped at his shirt, moaning against his neck. I breathed heavily, feeling the need to cum already, I moaned a little louder and came in my boxers. I breathed heavily against Dean's neck," Feel better, Jonathan?" I nodded weakly, he grabbed toilet paper and cleaned his hand and my dick." Let's go back to sleep, okay?" I nodded my head, he lead me to the bed, closing the door behind us. He laid down and pulled me on top of him, I cuddled into him and closed my eyes," Good night, baby."
" Night, Dean." I fell asleep again, too exhausted to keep awake.
——
I woke up to the sun hitting my face, I whined and rolled over, nuzzling my face into a pillow. I whined loudly when I couldn't feel Dean,
Sam said" He went to get breakfast." I sat up, rubbing my eyes," You feeling any better?" I shook my head," It'll get better, Jonathan."
I mumbled" When?"
" We don't know." Dean came in, he smiled as he saw me awake,
He said" Hey, Jonathan, good to know you're awake." I yawned," I got you a whole container of bacon." I smiled widely," Knew that'd make you smile, baby." He put the container on the bed next to me, I grabbed it and pulled it open. I began eating," Dude, don't eat it all, okay?"
I said" Okay!"
" You're just saying okay to get me off your back, aren't you?"
" If-If I say yes... will you not love me?"
" I'll always love you."
" Then yes." Sam chuckled, Dean glared at him, Sam bit his lip.
" Jonathan, baby... I love you, so much... but you're sharing that damn bacon." I shook my head fast," Baby, you can't-"
Sam said" Dean, you created that, deal with it. You got him on bacon, you created that bacon loving creature, you've gotta deal with it now." Dean groaned then grabbed his food, sitting across from Sam, grumbling something under his breathe." You love him though."
I said" What'd he say?"
" Oh, being a possessive asshole, along the lines of that."
" Love you too!" Dean laughed, shaking his head at me, I stuffed a few pieces of bacon into my mouth.
Dean said" Jonathan."
" I know, I know." I chewed slowly then swallowed," Happy?"
" Eat a biscuit too." He threw one at me, I caught it and put it down next to the bacon.

I was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, the front door opened.
Sam said" Do you even care how unsanitary that is?" Then I saw his face, I shook my head slowly,
I mumbled" I fell, and my body went into shock... I'm really sleepy."
" Dean's on the phone, want me to help you up?"
" How?" He grabbed rope,
" Here, grab it." I grabbed the rope with both hands and he pulled me up, I yelped as my body wobbled, He used his shoe to push me onto the bed, I curled up on the bed.
" I want it to go away, Sam, it won't go away."
" It will, though, Jonathan, you've just gotta keep fighting it."
" I'm too tired to fight... I'm too tired to move."
" Look, we're looking for a potion or spell that could accelerate the healing process."
" Have you found anything yet?" He sighed,
" Most of them take holy water."
" Which would just burn me from the inside... great."
" We're still looking, we'll find something." Dean walked in, he sat next to my head, running his fingers through my hair. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure coursed through me, I whimpered.
Dean said" Focus on my voice, Jonathan, okay? Focus on me." I really focused on him, the pleasure subsided, I sighed, opening my eyes since they closed. But I felt stiff again, I whined loudly," Dammit."
" I'll go call around, you fix that problem." Sam walked out of the door, then I heard the car start and drive away, Dean kissed me, I gasped against his lips, whining. I kissed back, he held my face, I pulled away to moan, cumming in my jeans. I breathed heavily, zoning out again... like usual.
" We'll figure out something, baby, you're barely surviving like this."