Chapter 9

Dean's POV
Jonathan said" I'm-I'm sor-sorry, Dean." I just chewed him out, I shouldn't have, but I was too damn worried about him. He whimpered, then backed up, I reached out to grab him but it was too late, he stepped into the devil's trap. He yelped as he hit the invisible force, He gasped then screamed" Dean!"
I said" Get him out!" He breathed heavily, his eyes turned black,
" Dean! Dean! Let me out! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He thinks I wanted this to happen, dammit! I never should have chewed him out. Everyone was frozen as we watched Jonathan scream and sob, breaking down any tough layer he had left.
" Get him out! Jonathan, hey, hey, hey, look at me. Look at me, baby!" He was barely breathing, he tried to look at me but couldn't stop sobbing. Sam scratched off the devil's trap on the ceiling, I caught Jonathan as he fell, I lowered us to the ground." You're okay, you're okay, I've got you, I've got you. You're safe, Jonathan, you're safe." This is the first time I've ever seen him break down outside of having a memory come back. He sobbed against my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly." You're okay, baby, it's okay, shh, you're okay." I stood up and sat on the couch, his face snug against my chest, he was shaking violently, I hated this. I caused this.

After about an hour, Jonathan was slowly breathing, I looked up at Sam, Sam carefully walked over and checked if Jonathan was asleep. He nodded his head, Jonathan cried himself to sleep. I kissed his head, and moved him off me, I laid him on the couch, pulling a blanket over his. This is probably the first sleep he's had in a week.
I said" Was he okay?"
Cas said" I found him at a diner, he was sleep-deprived and paranoid, he's been plagued with memories. He's running on fumes by now."
" I never should have chewed him out, he didn't deserve that."
Sam said" You were scared, Dean."
" Yeah, I was... but I never should have chewed him out like that when he was already freaked out. I need to go get him some food, Sam stay here with him in case he wakes up."
" All right."

Jonathan's POV
I woke up, my eyes fluttering slightly then I rubbed my eyes, I sat up.
I said" Dean?" Then I saw Sam and Bobby,
Sam said" It's okay, Jonathan, he ran out to get you some food."
" Is he mad at me?"
" No... he's-he was worried, really worried and he's not that good at expressing worried."
" I messed up again... didn't I?"
" No, Jonathan. You didn't mess up, you were scared and that's normal." 
" I could have gotten caught... then I'd be tortured for eternity. Maybe I deserve that."
" You don't deserve that, Jonathan."
Bobby said" What'd you do to piss off your own kind... and angels?" I looked down,
" He doesn't know. That memory hasn't come back, he knows he's slaughtered millions on each side and in the middle."
I said" It's like short films playing in my head, different moments... all around me."
" How many have you had this week?"
" Ten, and Sam... they were horrendous. And debilitating." A door opened and I saw Dean and Castiel, Dean walked to me, crouching in front of me.
He said" I didn't mean to scare you, Jonathan, I never want to hurt you. And I know you're not okay, so you're gonna eat for me." I shook my head quickly," You're eating, Jonathan, whether you liked to or not. How many times have you ate this week? It's been 7 days since I last saw you."
" Once..."
" Okay, you're eating." I whined, he raised his eyebrow," Or I stuff the food down your throat." He held out a bag, I huffed but grabbed it and began eating. He smirked then ran his hand through my hair," Next is a shower." I glared at him, he smirked and stayed in front of me, watching me intently.
——
It was nighttime, Dean's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, we were on the couch.
He whispered" You scared the crap out of me, Jonathan."
I whispered" I know." He kissed the back of my neck,
" I thought you'd get hurt, or worse, killed."
" I'm sorry." He kissed down the back of my neck then moved to the side of my neck, kissing and sucking softly at the skin. I whimpered, he covered my mouth,
" You seriously scared me." He sucked a hickey," And I missed you, so much." He gripped my side," I was worried sick." I moaned a little, muffled by his hand, I whimpered, my eyes rolling back.
" Deann..."
" Hmm?" He moved his hand," Yeah, Jonathan?"
" No teasing."
" But that's fun, Jonathan. You'll be fine, just don't make a lot of noise, okay?"
" I can't..."
" You can, or we get caught." I pouted at him," You can pout all you want, but it won't change a thing." His hand slid down from my waist and cupped my dick, my mouth gaped and I gasped." What was that, Jonathan?"
" N-No-Not... Not funny, Dean..." He started palming me," Oh... De-Dean. No... Mmm." I whined, then I heard moving, Dean pulled a blanket over us but kept slowly palming me. We closed our eyes, acting like we were asleep,
I heard Sam say" Dean? You- You're asleep." I heard him walk away, I sighed, Dean gently gripped, I yelped, Dean's hand slapped over my mouth quickly.
" Dean, dean, dean..." I squirmed and rolled my hips against him, I gasped and whined. I humped against him, whining loudly,
He whispered" Cum for me, baby." I moaned, cumming instantly, my ass pushing back intently against his crotch. He thrusted against me a few times before he started rutting wildly and I knew he came as he stilled completely." Get some rest, baby."
" You're such a tease."
" I know, you love it." He kissed my cheek before wrapping his arms around my waist again." Never run away from me again, okay? Ever. I never want you to get hurt."