Chapter 20

I wobbled into the kitchen,
I heard Sam say" You look terrible."
I mumbled" Yep... mmhmm." He chuckled,
" Are you high?" I shook my head, feeling woozy, then my waist was grabbed. I felt Dean's thumbs rub circles, I nuzzled closer to him," Dean, what did you do to him?"
Dean said" Other than like... 10 rounds of sex, a lot of oral receiving and giving, nothing much. I think he's cum drunk."
" Cu- Gross..."
" Look, he hasn't been able to touch me, he's needy, man. Like really..." I started nipping at his neck," Really needy. Baby, whatcha doing?" I started sucking a hickey onto his neck, he gripped my hips," And somehow he's still horny." I bit down," Really..." I licked the spot, pressing myself against him," Horny." I giggled, Dean smirked," See you later Sam!" I was lifted up, I moaned as my boner pressed into his shoulder.
I whined" Deeeaaaan!"
" Sh, baby, I've got you."

Dean laid me on the bed, I whimpered as he stepped away from me, he shushed me.
I whined" Dean!"
He said" Hold on, baby. Picked up something while I went into town, should satiate your needs." I perked up, looking at him,
" What is it?"
" Stay still." I whined but stayed put as he went over to the corner of his room, he grabbed something and hid it behind him as he turned around to face me. He sat on the bed, then patted the spot in between his legs, I crawled to him and sat down. He smirked, and pulled out a butt plug, my mouth gaped." Might wanna close your mouth, baby, before I put it to good use." I rolled my hips, whimpering, he clicked a button and it started vibrating. I moaned, he chuckled and tugged at my pants, pulling them down," Let's put this to good use." I whined and arched my hips into him, I smiled weakly and became a mess as he started palming me.
" Dean... Dean! Dean! Dean!" I whined and thrusted against his hand, he smirked and kissed me, I kissed back but got distracted too easily, moaning loudly against his lips. He chuckled and kissed down my neck, licking at my collarbones. I rolled my hips into his hand, trying to find friction.
" Shh, baby, I've got you. Let's turn you around, okay?" He turned me around, I whined and he yanked down my pants. Then I felt his finger on my rim, I whimpered and whined as he pressed his finger into me.
" Dean, dean... ooohh, ahh, ah, agh!" I started moving back into him, trying to go faster.
" Hey, I'm taking care of you, remember?" I whined but stopped moving my hips back," See, baby, feel good?"
" Yeah! Yesss!" Then he hit the spot inside me, I moaned loudly, squirming my hips to get him to hit my spot again.
" Okay, okay, okay, you're gonna cum soon if I continue this teasing."
" Deaan! Dean, dean... oh, fuck, Dean, dean... dean, dean, dean, dean." I came," Nnnngh!" My eyes rolled back and I panted heavily, then I felt something prod at my hole then push in. I gasped, my fists started to clench at the sheets, Dean pushed the plug in and then pressed a button. I moaned loudly in pleasure, wiggling my hips immediately to relieve the pressure on me.

Dean's POV
I pressed the on button to the vibrator and pulled out my phone, it connected to the vibrator. I watched as Jonathan moaned loudly, his hips wiggling to get some relief. I turned up the vibration, he screamed in pleasure, it definitely hit his p-spot. I smirked, watching his face twist in pleasure and his lips part as moans just continuously came out of them.
I said" Feel good, baby?" He just moaned," Come on, baby, does it feel good? I'll stop the pleasure." He whined loudly,
He said" D-Don't... nngh, don't... ahhhh, stop, stop... don't!"
" Does it feel good?"
" Yes! Yes! Fuck, fuck... nnnnghh ahhhh!" He came, his cum hit his face, he whimpered and his hips stuttered, he moaned again." Deaan.... oh, oh, oh... I'm gonna- Ahh!" He came again, oh, shit, he rolled his hips, I turned off the butt plug, his hips relaxed, I sighed and kissed his skin gently. Soothing him as he panted heavily, he gulped,
" That's it, baby, just relax."
" Mmm, Dean..." I smiled and lifted him up, I held him on my lap, letting him feel my boner." Want you..." He whined," Want you in me... in me, please, Dean... need you in me. Wanna cum with you stuffed in me. Want you to fill me with your cum... please, Dean... need you to fill me with your cum." My eyes widened, blowing with lust, I smirked and pulled off my shirt, he attacked my neck with sucks and kisses. I pushed down my pants enough to get my dick out, I gently pulled the butt plug out. Then slammed my dick in, he moaned loudly, clawing at my back. I groaned and started thrusting quickly, he became a moaning mess against me. I groaned, gripping his hips to keep them still against me so I could thrust as hard as I could.
" You feel so good, Jonathan! Fuck! Baby, you're so tight! Oh, shit!" I came in him, he moaned loudly and came again, he collapsed against me, whimpering." Gonna pull out, okay, baby?" He panted against my neck, I gently pulled out, he whined, and tried to put me back in." Shh, it's okay, baby, it's okay." I slipped the butt plug back in, he sighed and relaxed against me.
——
Jonathan's POV
I was staring at Sam and Dean, I always put them in danger, I whimpered as an angel sliced at Dean's face again. Dean was tough, though, and didn't let that little cut hurt him. My eyes turned black and I got really angry, I growled, the angel walked back over to me.
She said" Oh, shut up, you can't do a single thing, abomination." Rage filled me to the top, I screamed, the cuffs on me snapped off and I grabbed the angels neck, my hand burned them and they fell as they lit up. The others ran at me, there were at least 30 of them,
Dean said" Jonathan, let us out!" His voice faded and I screamed, smirking as power surged in me as the rage got worse. I raised my hand and the angels all froze, I started speaking enochian, the angels all screamed as their bodies caught flame. I unfroze them and attacked, pressing my hands down on their bodies as quickly as I could. Then I felt someone behind me, I turned and raised my hand, I saw Castiel, thunder boomed and I saw his wings. Then I was grabbed from behind, pain seared through me, I screamed," Noo! Jonathan!" My eyes faded back to normal, I whimpered and stared at Dean. I fell to my knees, and everything started to fade, I coughed up blood." Jonathan! Jonathan!" I fell to my side, and everything went black...

I woke up, coughing, I yelped in pain, sitting up, I saw Dean and Sam, I looked at them.
Dean said" Jonathan?" Then he hugged me,
I mumbled" What... what... what happened?"
" An angel tried to smite you, but he couldn't, Cas killed him."
Sam said" We thought you were dead."
" Never do that again, Jonathan, I will keep you locked in this damn bunker if it means your safety." I smiled, he kissed my head, I wrapped my arms around his stomach. Sam walked out, mumbling something to Dean that I couldn't hear." That was some rager, huh?"
I mumbled" I saw you get hurt and you both were tied up, and I got really angry."
" It's okay, baby, I know."
" I'm sorry I killed all those angels."
" It's okay, baby, they were gonna kill you and probably kill us." He laid next to me and held me in his arms, he kissed me gently, I kissed back then he pulled away." I love you, so much, I'm always gonna love you, so much, baby, so much, Jonathan."
" Love you too, so much, Dean."
" You're my little rager demon." I giggled and hugged him closer to me, I sighed and cuddled into him, he chuckled," My little rager."

The End