Martha

Killua started driving and I looked out the window again. Luckily Rachel's house wasn't far so Katie would be good. I felt something warm on top of my hand. I looked over and saw killua holding my hand. My cheeks warmed up a bit and I smiled. He looked over and smiled back.

Rachel's pov

I saw killua hold y/n's hand. I had to hold in my jealousy. 'Lucky bitch.' I thought. I felt Katie lean her head on my shoulder. I glanced at her and fake smiled.

Y/n's pov

When we arrived at Rachel's house I was amazed, and a bit jealous. It was fucking massive! Like killua's di- "alright lets go" killua said.

I stepped out along with everyone else and started walking towards the big door. Rachel rung the doorbell and looked at the camera. The doors opened and I saw the beauty this place had. Big chandeliers two stair cases marble floors it was gorgeous. "I hope you like it" Rachel said. "Sure as hell do who can even afford this?"

"Me" we all turned to where we heard the voice. We saw an older yet beautiful woman come walking towards us. Not gonna lie she was a bit sexy-. "Hello, I'm Rachel's mother, Lydia. Its nice to meet you" she said. "Nice to meet your too" me and killua said at the same time. "And welcome back Katie" she said while facing her. "Its an honor to be back miss!" Katie replied.

"So, what brings you guys here?" "Mom, do you know anything about a birthday party dad was supposed to go to?" Rachel asked. Her mom looked at her. "I think I do recall him talking about going to Martha's party." She responded. "Do you know where Martha lives?" Rachel asked. "Yes its (blah blah blah street)" "thanks mom! We're gonna go now! Love you!" Rachel said.

"Bye miss Stewart!" "Bye" we walked out and closed the door. "Okay lets go to (blah blah blah street) and see if she's heard from him." Rachel said. We all got back in the car. After about 10 minutes we arrived. It was another massive fucking mansion. 'How Rich are these people-?' I thought to myself.

We got out and walked to a gate. There was a button so I pressed it. I jumped a little at a sudden voice over a small speaker. "Hello what is your business here." A woman spoke. "U-uhm, do you have a Martha here?" I asked nervously. "Why" the voice spoke. "We need to talk to her about mark Stewart!" Rachel chimed in. "Ah! Rachel! Come in."

The gate opened and we walked in and to a door which opened immediately. "Rrrachell!!" A voice yelled. A kid about 13 years old who I couldn't tell if they were a boy or not or none wrapped their arms around Rachel. "Cameron! How've you been!" "Good! You?" "Not so good. As you know my dad's missing so were gonna need to talk to your mom." "Okay! But who are these people?" They asked.

"This is y/n and killua they're my friends." "Hi!" Cameron said. "Hello, if you don't mind me asking what's your gender?" I asked. "I'm a demi boy! He/they specifically, and yes I was born a boy I just look a little like a girl" he said. "Oh okay, good to know." I replied to them.

"Come in and I'll go get my mom" he said. We all walked in to the glamorous mansion. Cameron walked away to go get their mom. We waited a bit and again we saw another gorgeous woman walk out. Not gonna lie I would definitely smash her. I might be bi-

"Hello and welcome, may I ask who you are?"

"I'm killua, and this is y/n. We're here to ask you a question." "And what might that be?" She questioned. "Have you talked to Rachel's dad at all these past 2 days?" killua asked. She thought for a moment. "I remember him calling me to let me know he was coming to my party with a big gift" she said.

That didn't give us much.. "Hm, okay. Is that all you've heard or seen from him" "I'm afraid so. I wish I knew more about his disappearance" "guys its getting late. Maybe we should call it a rest." I said. "Yeah you're right" Katie replied. "Well thank you Martha." Rachel told her. "Goodbye, have a wonderful night." The woman smiled.

We all walked out and got back in the car. "So far we don't really have anything" Katie said sadly. "I'm sure we'll find something soon!" I assured her. Killua started driving and I relaxed in my seat. We dropped off Rachel and Katie then drove to our apartment complex.

                                              With Rachel

Rachel plopped on her bed and smiled. "Killua! Come here!" she said. A few moments later a killua walked in. "Hello Rachel" it said a little roboty. A robot killua sat on Rachel's bed. Rachel sat up, she looked at the 14 year old killua robot.

                                            ~Flash back~

"Mom!" Rachel yelled. "What." her mom asked. "I want killua!" She said. "Then buy him." her mom told her. "He won't take the money" Rachel replied. 'Then make one." Her mom responded. "Huh-?" Rachel was confused. "I'll have someone make you a top notch replica robot version of this killua boy so you can have him." "Wait people can do that? Will it have emotions and love me!" Rachel asked. "I'll make sure of it. Now run along"

                                            Regular time

Rachel hugged the robot. "I love you killua" "I love you too Rachel" the killua robot said while wrapping its arms around her. Suddenly someone slammed open her door. Rachel was startled and looked over. It was Cameron. "Hey bitch. You didn't give me my money." they said. "You could've knocked" she scoffed.

"don't care. Give me the money for saving your ass so you can date this killua guy." he said being annoyed. "Fine here's your stupid money" Rachel said while throwing the money at them. "Thanks" they said sarcastically and walked out the door.

"he's so annoying why can't he act like their acting persona?" Rachel scoffed.

                                     With y/n and killua

"I don't think were gonna find him." y/n said while sitting in killua's lap. "Maybe not but, were doing this for Katie." he said. "Yeah.." "Don't be so down at least we have time alone~" he teased. "Don't be a perv!" y/n yelled. "Aww then can we cuddle~?" y/n looked at the man giving her puppy eyes. "Fine."

Killua smiled and picked y/n up and brought her to their bed. He played her down and got under the covers. He wrapped his arms around her and snuggled his face in her neck. 'so cute-' y/n thought with her cheeks heating up.

Another chapter done. Also! I'm gonna get data so I can make chapters when I'm home! Hopefully I don't procrastinate- I wanna upload a chapter each day, or try to at least. Anyway take some cake

😽🍰

Total words:1192