help

You and Killua were in the car after just leaving joseph's house.

Killua was angry and annoyed with Rachel. You were hungry.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." Killua gritted through his teeth. "Lying to us like that. Lying about her father." "Uhm Killua, before we go back, can we get something to eat?" You asked nervously.

"Are you seriously thinking about food when I'm this pissed?" "I'll give you a blowjob" "deal."

You smirked as he drove. You didn't want any fast food so he stopped by this store in this more quiet area.

It took a couple hours to get there though.

You only saw a few cars at houses. There was also woods at the end of the street.

You and Killua walked up to the store. "I'm gonna wait outside while you get some food" you said. He nodded and went in.

You walked to the side of the building and looked around. Not much to see besides tress and an allyway. It somehow gave you deja vu.

You leaned against the brick wall and closed your eyes. "Hey y/n!" You opened your eyes to see... Leo?

"Leo? What are you doing here?" You asked. You also noticed a girl walking next to him.

"Nothing much, just wanted to say hi before you left" he smiled as he was facing you.

"Oh oka- wait.. how'd you know I was leaving? I never told you." You questioned.

He smiled and leaned in. You were getting uncomfortable and heard Killua talking to the store owner.

You were about to go to him but Leo grabbed you and covered your mouth tightly. The girl helped him by grabbing your sides.

'what the hell..?'

For some reason, you felt.. uneasy. You felt dizzy and nauseated. You were in a cold sweat.

Flashbacks showed the man who raped you when you were younger. You wanted to cry or move buy you couldn't move.

'what's happening..? Is this what a panic attack is?' you thought to yourself.

Leo started grabbing you by your crotch area. 'whys he doing this-??' you questioned.

The girl started groping you. They were both moving you away farther from Killua.

'help me Killua..'

"Yes thankyou ma'am, have a nice day" he said. The lady was closing. You heard a car start and drive away.

"Y/n! I got the food!" You heard him say. Now Leo and the girl were running with you dragging you with them.

"mMM!!" You muffled a scream. You saw killua walk to the side of the store. He saw you and his eyes widened.

He dropped the food and ran towards you. "Y/n!! Hey let her go!" You heard him yell.

Killua was very fast so he caught up in a couple seconds. He grabbed the girl and pushed her off.

The girl looked pissed and grabbed something from her pocket.

It was a knife.

Your eyes widened as you saw her try and stab Killua.

She stabbed him just slightly in his shoulder. "Ow-!" He grumbled.

Something kicked in you. You managed to break free from Leo and you were about to go run to help Killua but Leo grabbed you again.

You watched as Killua started fighting with the girl while holding his shoulder.

Leo was looking you in the eye. "Just don't do anything stupid and no one gets hurt." He stated.