car ride

Y/n's pov

Me and Killua were in our car with him driving.

It'd take a bit to get to Blockwood so I might as well get comfy.

I laid back in my chair and closed my eyes. I peeked my left eye open however when I felt something touch my thigh.

It was Killua's hand caressing it. Not in a sexual way but in a caring way.

He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back. "Keep your eyes on the road idiot. I don't want you dying" I told him.

He looked back at the road and I placed my hand under his to hold it.

The moment was very calming for some reason. I took a deep breath. "I love you Killua Zoldyck.." I said.

He squeezed my hand tighter. "I love you too y/n l/n"

I was slowly dozing off to sleep and before I knew it I was.

I was in a store with Killua. Dozens of fresh pastries filled the air.

I told Killua I was gonna go and wait outside for him.

I walked out of the store and to the side of the building. I remember seeing a forest. I guess this is the last building here.

I leaned back on the wall. And closed my eyes.

"Hey" but I reopened them to see a man and a woman.

"Hi? Is there something you need?" I asked.

"Yeah" the woman said as her and the man walked closer.

I was getting uncomfortable but I was scared to tell them that. They both got in front of me.

The man forcefully grabbed my side as the woman grabbed my wrist.

My eyes widened. The man covered my mouth with his hands before I could scream.

My mind flashed with memories of the man that raped me when I was younger.

My breathing got heavy and I felt light-headed. I started crying and couldn't move.

'whats happening..? Please let me go.. am I having a panic attack?' I could barley even think.

Just then Killua saw me. "Y/n!" He screamed. "Y/N"

I jolted awake with sharp breaths. My eyes were crying and Killua looked concerned.

We were pulled over at an empty street.

I looked around still confused about everything. 'it was a dream..' I thought.

"Y/n what's wrong??" Killua asked me with his hand still on my thigh.

"I just... Had a nightmare." I said. "Are you okay?" He asked more calm downed. "Yeah, I think" I replied while catching my breath.

"Come here" he said gently while holding out his arms. I crawled over and hugged him.

I smelled his scent and felt safe. I snuggled my head into his chest. "You scared me." He said.

"Sorry" I whispered.

Killua pulled me away and leaned down to gently peck me on the lips.

I blushed and moved back to my seat. "So, how far have we gotten?" I asked.

"We've been driving for about an hour" he replied. "Oh, okay you can drive again, I'm fine now." I assured him.

He gave me one last glance before he started driving again.