surprise (a lil more smut)

I woke up with Killua laying his head on my chest sleeping.
'fucking adorable' I thought to myself.

I layed my hand on his hair and rubbed it. "Killua.." I saw him open his eyes a little and look up at me. He smiled softly. These are the moment I live for.

"Your boobs felt squishy" he said. And then there's the pervert. "Thanks." I said sarcastically as I moved him and got up.

"Noooo don't leaveee.. stay here for a little." He whined. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked back at him. He was giving me puppy eyes.

"Those won't work." I stated. "Then how about this." He said and I felt him pull me on the bed. I was face up on top of him and he was clinging to me.

"Killuaaa" I groaned. "Yes my love" he asked. Stupid charmer.. "fine I'll stay. But let me go." He removed his arms and I turned around. I sat on him and leaned in.

I gave him a kiss and saw his cheeks get a little pink. I immediately got up and made a run for it.

"Hey!!" He yelled. I ran into the living room and stood behind the couch as Killua ran out. He saw me and started running around to get me.

We were both laughing and running around the room. I looked behind me but I didn't see him. 'huh-' "Boo!" "AHHH!!" I yelped as Killua tackled me to the floor.

"Gotcha~" he smirked. I giggled and he leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I heard him chuckle as he got off of me. He lent his hand which I took to get up.

'i wonder what Katie's doing...' I thought to myself.

                  Rachel's pov

(Warning gay shit)

Me and my fake girlfriend katie were laying on our bed. I was scrolling through Instagram thinking of Killua. I felt katie reach her hand over my thigh.

I was startled. "Rachel.. can we today?" She asked. 'i've refused her 3 times now the last month. If I keep doing it she'll get suspicious... Okay act like you like her' I told myself sternly.

I grabbed her hand and slid it down into my underwear. She smiled and gently grabbed my chin. She gave me a kiss and then moved her fingers down to my entrance.

I felt them go in and my cheeks heated up a little. She moved her fingers in and out. The only thing good about this is that she knew where the spot was.

'just pretend it's killua' I told myself.

I imagined Killua doing this to me. But katie kept popping up in my head-

'stupid katie.. get out of my head.'

"Mm.." she moved her fingers a little faster and rubbed my spot. Little moans and pants that I didn't want came out of my mouth.

'Stupid lesbians or pansexuals always knowing the spot...'

'okay act more lovey and flirty..' I gently grabbed her other hand and put it over my breast.

I saw her smirk. (Katie's never smirked before-) she played around with my breast and kissed my neck.

She went faster and my moans got louder which I didn't want them too. Not my fault she's good at this.

"Ehh~" (oh dear the pain in writing this) "katie.. I think I'm gonna cum.." I told her. I felt her take her fingers out. 'bitch..'

I watched her take her shorts and  panties off and get on top of me. For some reason my cheeks were red.

(Who knew katie was top~)

She rubbed our pussys (I can't think of any other words ok-?) together. "Ahh-mm~" she moaned. Stupid natural reactions.. she grinded faster and faster. "Cum with me~" she said.

"Okay~" we were both moaning and on the verge of finishing. I felt something in my stomach. "Katie~ I'm gonna cum" I told her   "m-me too babe..~"

"Hng- ahHhh..~" I came and she came too. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips which I had to kiss back.

She got off of me and stood up while putting back on her shorts and panties then stretched. "Well.. I'll make breakfast, ok?" She said. "Kay" I replied.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready and what not.

After changing, brushing my teeth, etc I was sitting in Katie's kitchen waiting for her to get done with the food.

Okayyyy so that scene was a bit awkward to write but it's for a reason. So I've decided that I'll make the chapters a little shorter so you can get more. Since I haven't imagined the whole story in my head like the first one I'm making it up as I go along. But I do have the main events. I just don't want the story to only be like 8 chapters long. So if you guys have any ideas it'd help. Thank you. Here's some cake

😽🍰

Total words: 839