smuty smut😏

Warning! Kinky shit ahead

Killua sighed out of frustration. "I don't see why we're still doing this. He's most likely dead." He said.

"Maybe.. but, remember we're doing this for Katie" I told him.

"Yeah, for Katie..." I walked towards his slumped body sitting on our bed and sat by him. "Maybe you just need to get some steam off~" I said while putting my hand on his thigh tracing an invisible pattern.

He looked up while smirking. "Yeah I think you're right" he got on top of me and moved down towards my neck.

He bit it softly and reached his hand down to the bottom of my shirt. He moved and took it off.

He also took off his own shirt then my shorts. "Please me.." he growled. My face heated up. "Play with yourself" he demanded. "Yes daddy~" I said playfully.

(Oh dear- the embarrassment)

I reached my hand down to my ya know. I moved my panties out of the way and slowly slid my fingers into my pleasurable glory hole. (💀)

I moved them in and out and looked him in the eyes as he watched me.

I looked down at the bulge in his pants. I smirked and went faster. "Ahhn~ hng-~ killuaaa~" I moaned.

"Fuck, y/n~ making me hard like this?~" he said. He pulled down his shorts and boxers. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees~"

I did as he commanded. He got up closer and spread apart my lower lips. He pushed in his fingers and thrusted them in and out.

"MmH~ Ahhh~" this bitch always knew where the spot was. He kept rubbing and thrusting his fingers at the same spot.

He went faster and I felt something in my stomach. "Ki-" "uh uh~ it's master~" I blushed. "Master~ I think I'm gonna cum" I said.

He moved faster and harder. "Cum on your masters hand" "AHha~ c-cumming- aHHhH~" I came and he pulled his fingers out.

"Look at me." I turned around. He licked the cum off his fingers. "You're face is adorable~ now turn back around." I turned around and felt his tip at my entrance. "M-master! I just came-" I felt him push in.

"You wouldn't want to upset your master would you?~ now be a good little slut and beg for me~"

*Submissive mode activated lol*

"Master I want you to shove your big cock into my pussy so hard I'll see stars~" I begged.

"Keep that up~" he said and started moving.

"M-masterrr~ I want you to go so hard~ I'm your little sluttt and only yours~" I moaned. He thrusted harder and moaned, "hahh~ damn baby your voice is so sexy~" f-faster please..~ ruin me~"  "if that's what you want my little toy~" "AHh~!" He started pounding into me while grunting and grabbing my ass.

"AhhH~ Ahn-~ MmAstErr~" I moaned. "Ahh fuckk~ so tight" "mMh- AhHH~" I came again and he didn't stop. "Did you cum again?~ woww do I feel that good? Well we're not stopping until I cum."

"Ahn~ aHH-~" he grabbed my neck while lifting my head up and leaned in. He squeezed a little and moaned in my ear. "You feel so gooddd~ hahh~"

He growled seductively "make your master cum..~" "y-yes master~ mNn~" he was making a moaning mess out of me.

I lifted up my hips and arched my back a little. Killua leaned back and grabbed my hair and yanked my head up.

My head was fuzzy and I wasn't thinking straight.

"Who's my good little slut~?" He asked. "Mee~ AaHhH~" "fuck~ I'm gonna cum~" he panted and moaned.

"Cum inside~" I told him. " He picked up his speed and got a little slopier. "Fuck fuck fuck~ AhH-~" I felt him cum inside and I came after.

"Ngh-" he thrusted a few more times and pulled out. We both panted. I felt cum leaking out.

"Let's take a shower and then sleep" he said. He stood up and helped me up. My legs were shaking as we walked to the bathroom.

He started the shower and we waited till it got hot then stepped in.

He embraced me and I smiled.

After we took a shower and put on our night clothes we got into our bed. Killua covered us with the blanked and put his arm over me.

"Night babe" he said. "Night.."

_________________

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making the chapters around 700-800 words long instead of 1000+ since it's easier to write shorter chapters. Let me know if that's ok with you. Here is your cake

😽🍰

Total words:776