Christmas special!

A/n: this doesn't take place in the current story and has no relation to it so you can skip if you want.

I woke up as excited as ever. It was Christmas! I hope killua likes his gift~ I woke up earlier so I could get killua's present ready. I changed into just a big bow wrapped around my body. I got out the big gift box and moved it to the living room. I wrote a note saying, "merry Christmas ~ from your favorite miracle" cheesy but still sweet.

I got in the box and sealed up the walls and put on the top. Killua would wake up soon so I waited while, getting ready. After some minutes I heard killua's door open. He stopped in front of the box and laughed. "Merry Christmas from your favorite miracle, how cheesy" he said.

He took off the top and I jumped up. The other walls fell too. I was naked except a red bow around my body. I saw his cheeks get red. "You should give me a gift like this every Christmas ~" he said while looking up and down my body.

I walked towards him and trailed my finger across his chest and then pushed him onto the couch. "Ooh la la taking control I see?" He asked. "Sure am" I said while sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of his. I slowly rocked my body on his as a tease and also leaned towards his neck. I sucked and licked to give him 'love bites'.

He moaned softly in my ear and I had to resist the urge to beg him to fuck me and not me fuck him. I kissed him while slipping my tounge in. I crept my hand down to give his member some attention. I rubbed the huge bulge in his pants and he moaned into the kiss. I swirled my tounge around and pulled away for air. Saliva connected our mouths.

I reached my hand into his pants and pulled out his member. I gave it a stroke and he twitched a little. I grabbed it and began rubbing up and down. "T-teasing me like this huh? aAh ~" I started rubbing faster. "Fuck~" I moved the ribbon out of the way of my entrance and slowly slid down on his dick.

"Bout time~" he said. "So impatient ~" I began moving up and down slowly watching his face get red from me teasing him. All the while I was moaning too but I had to not make as much noise.  "Ffuckkk~" he moaned tilting his head back revealing his fine ass jaw line.

I started going faster and you could start to hear skin slapping. I moved my hips back and forth and pressed myself on him. "Do you like that~?" I asked. "Hell yeah" he replied. The room started feeling up with moans mostly his from me having to stay more quiet.

"Damnnn y/n~ it's AhhH~  so fucking gooddd ~" pants escaped killua's mouth from pleasure. "Fasterrr ~" he moaned. I did it! I made him want more! I started going faster and he slipped his hands to my breast and fondled with them. "mM-Ah~!" I moaned in pleasure.

I started going harder and faster since I was getting close. "Ah aHh ~ i-im close~" killua panted. "M-me too" I said. We both were moaning louder and louder since we were getting close. "Lets cum together" he said. "Ok AAaH~". I was going super sonic speed now- just kidding but I was getting faster.

" fuck~ fUck~ fuck~ y-y/n~" "k-killuaaa ~" "I'm cumming-" "me too!" "AHHhAhh-~" I slammed down one final time and came "aHHhA!~" I felt killua's cum inside. 'Shit-'

When killua noticed he finished inside he freaked. "Shit! Ah uhm-  s-sorry!" "It's not your fault! I didn't pull you out! Plus maybe its not a lot so it'll be a lower chance!" I knew I was bullshitting, that bitch gave me a creampie.

I pulled him out and sure enough, cum was pouring out. "Little huh?" He said sarcastically. "W-well.. Even if I get pregnant, i wouldn't care since they'd be your baby." I told him. "I guess I wouldn't mind if you did either.." He replied while blushing. "But right now lets open actual gifts" he added.

"So I'm not a gift!" I said offended. "No cause you're not an object" (yay killua said women aren't objects) "but I am when you call me 'your little cum slut'?" his face heated up. "Y-you know you wanted me to!" He said defending himself. "Fine maybe I did" I told him. "Yeah cause you're kinky" "didn't you want me to call you daddy!" "And you did ~"

Now my face heated up. "Sh-shut up!" I crossed my arms and looked away. "Awww ~ are you embarrassed?~" 'bipolar much?' "Come on look at your handsome boyfriend ~" he said while turning my head towards him. "Are we doing this again y/n? Repeating things we did when we were younger? If so..."

I felt his hand go on my thigh and caress it. I was completely red but I was less shy now so I didn't open my eyes. "Hm? maybe this ~" I felt his fingers go inside and I immediately opened my eyes. "H-hey!" "Bingo ~" he smirked. He took his fingers out. Cocky bitch. Knowing he can find my spot so easily.

He held my back and gently pushed me towards his lips. Our lips intertwined for a few seconds. After all this time I still get butterflies.. He pulled away and smiled. "I love you y/n" 'how is he so hot AND RESPECTFUL-'

"I lobe you too" I said. "Lobe?" He giggled. "I-i meant love and you know it" I told him. "I lobe you y/n~" "don't mock my embarrassment!"

Okay! Here's a horny/lovey dovey Christmas special. Hope you liked it. Here's some cake and presents!

😽🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁💝💝👚👚👑👑🌺🎨⚽

Total words: 1016