Leo

Y/n's pov

I smiled as Leo sat down besides me.

"So where have you been since you moved?" He asked me. "Well I've kinda just been in (insert town in Japan cause I'm too lazy) since then." I replied.

"Then what brings you here?" "Well, it's a long story so I won't get into but we're here to see someone" I told him.

"Ah okay, well I moved here a couple years ago after I moved out" he said. I was about to say something but a waitress came to our table.

"Have you figured out what you're gonna eat?" She asked. 'oh wow- what's up with all the hot women-' I was mesmerized by her beauty.

For some odd reason my eyes lingered down to her chest 'boobs- am I blushing-?? Whatever, she's just pretty.'

"I-i'll have the pancakes" I told her. She wrote it down. "You sir?" She asked Killua. "Hashbrowns, thanks"

"And you?" She asked Leo. "Hm, I'll have the French toast sticks and some eggs" he replied.

She finished writing it down "your food will be ready soon" she said and walked away. 'pretty voice..-' "so y/n, how'd you guys meet?" I heard Leo ask.

"Oh well funny story actually, we were friends and stuff and got a dorm together, then this dumb bitch Rachel tried to make a move on him, so he pretended like I was his girlfriend, and then we eventually actually fell in love, and now we're here years later" I said.

"Oooh interesting" he replied. Killua was still silent and grumpy. "Killua" I said. He perked his head up, "yeah?"

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked. "No reason just waiting for the food" he replied. "Oh okay"

                  ~Flashback~

"LEO!!" You screamed as you ran and jumped on your friend. You landed on his stomach with him dazed. "Y-y/n..?" He asked.

"The one and only!" You responded. "You didn't have to jump on me like that ya know.." he said as you got off.

"Yeah but it was fun!" You both stood up. "Anyways, I'm here to play with you!" You added.

"Well you could've knocked instead of barging into my room." He mumbled.

"Aren't you happy I'm here?" You asked getting a little sad. "Yes!" He said waving his hands, "But you just made me hit my head that's all" "oh, okay! Well let's go outside and play!"

"Okay! Let me get my shoes on"

__________

"Can you believe we're almost ten" he said to you. "we're big kids now! You exclaimed.

"Yeah! Now we can do all sorts of cool stuff other kids do!" He added. "Yeah! Like play in the woods!" You said.

"Let's go do that then!" He told you. "Okay!" You replied.

You both began running to the trees Leo had in his back yard, it was cool he had a woods there.

You both were now in the woods smiling and laughing, "it's so pretty!" You said. "Yeah! Hey, let's find somewhere here we can make a hideout!" "That'd be so cool!"

So you began searching for the perfect hideout. You were searching when you saw something.

A space with trees surrounding it, and sunlight shining in the middle. A perfect center with nothing in it but small flowers here and there.