finding dad

"So, the last time anyone saw him was at a car shop?" Killua asked Rachel as she was looking stuff up. "Supposedly." She replied. "Do you know the name love?" Katie asked while slipping her arms around Rachel's neck.

"I think it was Unique repairs or something like that" she replied.
Killua leaned in and typed "Unique repairs" then pressed search.
A picture of a car place popped up called "Unique Repairs" is this it? " I asked. Rachel's eyes lightened up a little, " Yeah! That's the one!" "Well, lets go and ask if anyone had your dad as a customer" killua said while getting his keys.

We all got up and I put my shoes on then we walked outside. We walked down the apartments hallway, down the stairs and out the door. Killua unlocked his car and we all were about to get in when Rachel spoke. "Killua, do you think i could sit up front with you, I wanna be closer to an opened window since Katie doesn't like opening windows in her car."

"Uh,-" killua looked at me who was about to get in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes and got in the backseat with Katie. "Sure.." he said and opened the door for her.

"Thank you!" She said and got in. We all fastened our seatbelts and killua started the car. I looked over at Katie while killua started driving. "So, wanna play a car game?" I asked. "Sure" Katie said happily. Killua and Rachel agreed too.

"I spy with my little eye something yellow- ah shit it passed-" killua and Katie laughed. "I don't think I spy is the best game for the car. What about the my grandma game?"

'How's that one go again? " Katie asked. "Example. My grandma had a balloon in her trunk. Then the person who goes next would
say, my grandma had a balloon, and something that begins with the last letter of the last word. So in this case that'd be n, so that person could say, my grandma had a balloon and a nutter butter in her trunk. Then it'd keep going and you'd have to remember all the things that everyone else said then add your own. Get it?"

"Yeah I think" Katie said.

"Okay I'll go first" killua told us. "My grandma had a....popsicle in her trunk." Rachel chimed in. "Ooh! Ooh! Me next! My grandma had a popsicle and an elephant in her trunk." "How would she fit that?" Katie giggled.

"I'll go," I stated. "My grandma had a popsicle, an elephant, and a thorn bush in her trunk." "Okay me now! My grandma had a popsicle, an elephant, a thorn bush and a helicopter in her trunk." Katie said. "How the hell is grandma keeping all this shit in her trunk?" Killua asked, we all laughed.

After some minutes and rounds of 'my grandmas trunk' we finally arrived. The shop was just a little farther of all the other city places.

Killua parked and we all got out. All of us walked into the shop. I looked around. It was big, had big windows that covered most of the walls. Cars inside obviously. And at the back of the big room was a front desk with a man sitting at it.

Me and everyone else walked up to it. "Hello, what can I help you with today." The 40 year old looking man asked us. "Yes, hi, have you guys had a man named, 'Mark Stewart' here?" Rachel asked him. "The man looked something in his computer and waited a few seconds then asked us, "Why?"

"He's my dad and he's lost so were trying to find him!" "How do I know you're not lying.." "Look me up! Rachel Stewart." The man looked at her then typed in his computer. His eyes showed shock. "You are! So sorry for the rudeness miss." He said bowing his head in shame. "It's okay! Its understandable."

"Well, your dad came here may 9th so 2 days ago. I remember him coming and asking me for a car. So I showed him the best ones we had. He like this red Ferrari and bought it. I told him, 'you got taste.' He replied 'no my friend does I'm buying this car for her.' 'Hm, just a friend?' 'Yep fortunately I'm married. Its for her party. She's having it at this expensive mansion.' That's all I know. Wish I could've told you more." The man said.

"Its okay you've helped plenty!" Katie told him. "We can ask my mom if she knows this friend" Rachel spoke up. "Good idea" I replied. "Thank you sir" Rachel said. "It was no problem" he responded. We all walked outside and back into killua's car. With Rachel still in the passenger seat.

Killua started the car and started driving. I don't know why I was so mad about Rachel sitting in the front seat with killua. It just made me pissed. Wait, was I getting jealous-? Pfft- no way. I'm not the jealous type.

"You'll probably want her she's so much better"  I said angrily and with jealousy in my voice

Maybe I was back then, okay?

(Trigger warning for people with emetophobia)

I scoffed and leaned back. This car ride was quiet so I looked out the window and watched different places go by. I looked over at Katie who seemed a bit car sick. Now, I had HUGE emetophobia so I was scared for my life of her throwing up. "Killua.. Can you pull over..?" She asked quietly.

'Shit- nonononononononononono' "okay" killua said. Now you bet your ass as soon as he stopped driving my scared ass ran out the car and kept running, with my ears plugged, might I add, until I was in a small coffee shop. I breathed heavily from 1, running and 2, I was scared shitless. "Are you ok ma'am?" The woman who was at the small desk asked. "Y-yeah.." "Do you need something?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"S-some water, please.." She nodded and I sat down in a chair at one of the tables. The lady bought me a cup of water and I thanked her. I hastily drank some and then set the cup down. "Maybe wanna tell me what happened?" She asked. "W-well.. I think one of my friends were gonna.. Throw up.. And I got scared cause I hate vomit and I ran apparently here."

"Oh, it'll be okay, so your friends don't know where you are?" "No" I said. "I should probably text my boyfriend and see if he can come get me after if my friend possibly threw up." "Good idea" she replied.

I brought out my phone and texted killua. 'Sorry for running off but you already know why.' I waited and he responded with. 'Yeah, don't worry she's done and feels better, where are you?' 'In a small coffee shop called' I walked outside and looked at the name. '- latte lovelies.' 'Okay we'll come and get you. And don't worry Rachel's sitting in the back seat so you can sit up front so you can "be away from the vomit fuems" as much as possible. ' I waited outside for him to come. Soon i saw his familiar black car roll up.

I got in the passenger seat. If there's one thing good that came from the stupid emetophobia it was that I could sit by killua again. "Sorry y/n.." Katie said. "Its okay, just make sure you change your clothes, shower three times a day and brush your teeth 4 times a day for 3 days and we should be good."

Katie giggled, "Okay."

Okay so after procrastinating for 1 week I wrote the chapter! also I have emetophobia in real life so I disliked writing that but a persons got a do what a persons got a do. Also, Merry Christmas my peeps! I hope you all enjoy yours. Now have some cake!

😽🍰

Total words: 1341