birthday present

Y/n's pov

"Blockwood, huh?" I asked. "Yeah, we can ask him face to face." Killua responded.

"You got gas money?" I asked him. "Uh yeah I think I have like 50$ I spent most of it for that stupid figure..-" he said irritated.

"Well, are we really gonna go?" I asked a question for the 3rd time.

"Yeah, it's the way to find out if she's lying." He said. "What if she set that up too??" "I doubt she would, she would have no reason to. But what I wanna know is why she lied in the first place."

"Yeah.. okay we'll go, but when?" I asked. "Well first we have to tell katie and rachel why we're leaving." Killua told me.

"Hm, we could... Tell them it's for myyyy mom's birthday." I said. "But you hate your mom, Katie knows that." He replied.

"Oh yeah"

"We could say it's for your mom-?" He looked at me. "Yeah sure..-"

Just then we heard a knock at our door.

"It's me Katie!" I heard Katie say. "And Rachel!" I heard the hag say.

I opened the door for them and Katie gave me a hug. "Heyy! I missed you!" She said snuggling into me.

"It's been like a day-?" "Doesn't matter!" I saw Rachel hug Killua and tell him how she missed "us". 'fucking whore-'

After Katie and rachel got off of us we all gathered up.

"So anything new?" I asked rachel. "Well, no but we're still trying" she said with a sad smile, that was totally fake.

"But today we're determined to find something with your guy's help!" Katie chimed in.

"Actually, katie." Killua said. "We can't today sorry." "Why." Rachel asked almost sternly.

"Cause it's my mom's birthday" Killua told her. "Oh" Rachel said. "Well it's okay, you can go. Tell her I said happy birthday" she smiled.

"I will" he fake smiled back. I swear I saw Rachel blush.

"Well we'll leave you alone now then" Katie said as she got up. "But only if we can get her a gift!" She added.

"Uh- sure, I'm sure she'd love it." He told her. "Welp new plan for today, to get Killua's mom a present!" Katie exclaimed and went for the door.

I hurried and got my shoes on and followed her. Killua trailed along with Rachel.

Since Katie brought her car we all got in. Me and Killua in the backseat with her and Rachel up front.

"Alright, so what does your mom like?" Katie asked as she fastened her seat belt and held the steering wheel.

"Uh well she likes...- antiques!" He said. "Antiques huh? I think I know an old antique shop somewhere."

Katie started her car and started driving.

Me and Killua nervouly sweat dropped in the backseat. I felt him squeeze my hand. I looked over at him and he smiled.

'mM- omg- what the FuCk- how is he so, so- so perfect-??' I fangirled inside my head.

I felt myself blush over just one smile, but it's a smile I never wanna see him lose. 'why the hell am I being so cheesy?'

I squeezed his hand back and looked away out of embarrassment. 'why am I acting like this-? Am I gonna get my period?' I asked myself confused.

Me and Killua held each others hand the whole way to the antique shop.

"Alrighty, we're here." Katie said while taking off her seatbelt. Me and Killua let go and unbuckled ourselves.

We all got out the car and looked at the shop. Definitely looked old. You could see old antiques through the windows.

We walked up to it and through the door. It smelled dusty and old, like my mom.

"We'll see if we can find anything Killua's mom would like." Katie said and motioned for us to split up.

I decided to look around for Killua's mom's fake birthday present.

I looked around at all the different antiques, like old porcelain dolls. Or old, well antiques like tiny houses and such.

I looked at a price tag. My eyes widened. '160 dollars- for a notebook-? Jeez" I didn't know if this was a normal price for an antique or I just thought it was expensive cause I'm broke.

"Hey! I think I found something!" Katie said from across the store.

I walked over to her with Rachel and Killua. "What'd you find?" I asked.

"This" she said and held up a ring. 'wow-' the ring was beautiful. It was silver with a blue gem inside it along with tiny patterns on the side.

"How much is that-?" Killua asked her. "Hm, 960 dollars" she said.

"I can pay for it!" Rachel said. "If it's for Killua's mom" she said and smiled.

"Thanks" he said. We walked up to the register with an old woman behind it.

Katie set the ring on the counter. "This is all" she said. "Ah good choice" the woman smiled.

"That'll be 960 dollars" she told her. Rachel dug into her huge purse and pulled out 10 100 dollar bills and handed her it.

"You can can keep the change" she smiled. "Thankyou sweetie" she said and put the money in the register.

"Would you like a box for the ring?" She asked. "Yes please" Katie replied. The old woman turned around and rummaged and turned back around.

"Here you go" she said and handed katie the ring box. Katie grabbed it and put the ring inside.

"Thankyou! Have a great day miss!" Katie told the old woman. "You too" she replied.

We walked out the store and got back in the car. "Here Killua." Katie said and handed Killua the ring. "Thanks." He smiled.

"Now, where does your mom live?" Katie asked. I got nervous. "Oh no it's okay, you can just drop us back off at the house, I insist" Killua told her. "Okay" she smiled.

Yeehaw partners. Another chapter! Your guardian is sorry for not feeding you😔 I just realized the only thing I write in my messages are being sorry for not uploading- but Chile anyways so- I'm bored so I wanna do a qna! So like please don't disappoint your mother 😃 pls ask questions cause I'm lonely 🙂 if you do I'll give you extra cake 🤭 you can ask pretty much any question even about my first book

(◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰

Total words: 1066