Curiosity killed the cat

Y/n's pov

I thanked the gorgeous waitress as she handed us our food.

I smiled after remembering memories with Leo. We did end up talking for hours surprisingly. To the point it was 9 and the diner ended at 10:30.

"Hey y/n, we should probably get going" Killua said. "Oh yeah, alright, well it's been fun talking to you Leo!" I told him.

"You too, wanna exchange numbers?" He asked. "I don-" "sure!" I cut Killua off. I opened my phone and went to contacts and gave it to him.

"Oh- sorry let me get my phone, I forgot my phone number" he laughed nervously.

"Oh that's fine I do that too" I assured him. He put it in his phone number and handed my phone back. "Call me sometime" he said.

"Will do" I replied. Leo stood up to let me out. I stood up along with Killua. "Bye Leo! Talk to you later" I said. "Bye!" He replied.

Me and Killua payed for our meal and walked out the door.

"I don't like him." Killua immediately said as soon as we were in the car.

"Why?" I asked confused. "Are you jealous?~" I teased. "Duh! I wanna be the only guy you talk to!" He blushed out of embarrassment.

"C'mon me and Leo have nothing" I assured him. "I just... He gives me bad vibes." Killua stated.

"I'm sure it's just because you're jealous" he scoffed and started driving. We drove to a motel since it was too late to meet with anyone.

There was one near by so we made it there by 9:16. We got a room and I plopped on one of the beds. "I'm gonna take a shower" Killua said.

"Kay" I responded. A minute later I heard the water turn on. I sighed.

But for some odd reason. My mind went back to that waitress..

She was so beautiful and her voice was perfect. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel, and she had long brown hair.

'wait why am I thinking of her- I'm not bisexual or anything. But I wanna see her again.'

I sat up and got my phone from my pocket and checked the time. 9:20 pm. The diner closed at 10:30 pm so I should be able to go.

'i just wanna be her and be her friend that's all. I don't like her.' I thought as I stood up.

I walked to the bathroom door. "Killua I'm using your car." I told him. "Okay, but why? Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm just going on a drive to clear my head." I replied. "Oh okay, I can go with you I'm almost done." He said.

"No that's fine, I wanna be alone" "uh okay, be safe, love you" he responded. "Love you too."

'why'd I lie about where I was going-? It's not like I'm doing something illegal. Whatever.'

I picked up the keys and walked out of my room, down the stairs, and then out the motel.

I walked up to his car and unlocked it then got in. I started it and started driving to the diner.

When I got there surprisingly there was no one there. Besides 2 or 3 cars whose would most likely be worker's there.

I got out the car and walked to the store. I peeked in and saw the waitress. She was cleaning off a table. I didn't see anyone inside though.

Maybe cause it was late? I shrugged it off and walked in.

I got a bit nervous when she saw me. "Hello, hey.. aren't you that girl from earlier? The one who was with 2 guys?" She asked.

"Y-yes" fuck these stupid stutters.

"Oh, well, you're the only one here, did you forget something?"
"No, I actually came back to talk to you." I told her.

"Me? Oh well what'd you wanna say" she said walking up to me.

I blushed a little as she got closer.
She was a little taller than me. "I- well, I uh wanted to see if, you maybe wanted to hang out sometime.."

"Why? You interested" she asked smirking. "N-no! I just- uh thought you were cool.." not very convincing y/n.

"Oh come on, I saw you staring at me most of the time you were here, I know you're into me." She said.

"B-but- I don't like girls!" I blurted. "Then maybe you're a little curious~" she said as she got closer.

I blushed even more. "Come on, I can make you feel nice in the back~" she told me. "But I have a boyfriend!" I replied.

"Well, it's just an experiment, he doesn't have to know~" she said.

'i can't cheat on killua! He'd never forgive me! But I hate to admit she's really gorgeous and I have a crush on her. I don't how but I do want to try doing stuff with her..'

'im sorry Killua..... But my temptations are getting the best of me..'

Oh no no no no no- y/n what are you doing girl! Y'all seriously bout to hate her- well uh, storytime!

So, I was in like 3rd grade when this happened. And I was a bit popular among people alot of people knew me and were friends with me.

I was also very beautiful 😌✋🏼 one of the most beautiful girls in our school. And a few boys had crushes on me.

But I did like this one boy who liked me. Changing the name, but let's go with jaiden Smith.

So it was Valentine's day, and it was recess time. Jaiden asked me to be his Valentine. I got all embarrassed and ran away like the main character I am.

I told one of my best friends at the time and she said "you're out of luck I can't help you" cause jaiden was chasing me.

He caught up with me and he had friend's with him. Now that I think about this moment it was a little sexual-

but he and his friends managed to pin me down. So they had my arms and legs. Jaiden got on top of me.

"She's gonna say no" he said to his friends. "Just ask her" they told him.

"Will you be my valentine?" He asked me again. Being the stupid bitch I am I was too embarrassed and literally said no-

I wanted to say yes but no came out. He got off of me and walked away. Still not sure if that happened or not but he might've said I hate you. To me or his friends.

Later in class and I remember writing this. I made a card telling him I would be his Valentine but I was too scared to say yes. He was kinda bland about it, he just said okay. So yeah, there's that. Ehem, anyways, cake!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰

Total words: 1157